~The Reuben Memorial~ - Discussions about Reuben's sacrifice go here. Please don't make new threads.

Comments

• [removed]

WOULD RUEBEN COME BACK IN EPISODE 8 IS IT POSSIBLE POST IN THE COMMENTS

• Yup

This is Telltale. Not Minecraft. They partnered with Mojang. They aren't Mojang. In a Telltale Game, if the character has already died, they stay dead. Sorry to crush your dreams.

• No, Telltale is not doing that anymore.

WOULD RUEBEN COME BACK IN EPISODE 8 IS IT POSSIBLE POST IN THE COMMENTS

• edited July 2016

THIS IS NOT DISNEY PIXAR Reuben and Magnus/Ellegaard ain't coming back.

• Let him rest. He's never coming back.

Who thinks even without reuben its gonna be a better and im not saying i hate him but you dont have to worry about him no more. it just makes it better

• I don't know what you're talking about.

fancies posted: »

THIS IS NOT DISNEY PIXAR Reuben and Magnus/Ellegaard ain't coming back.

• If you're telling me it's Kenny that was brought back to life, no he wasn't dead. There's no way in TWD to revive a character either.

papai46 posted: »

Yeah, they do. Play TWD season 2.

• Disney and Pixar have a tendency to fake deaths and make the watcher think a character died. Except in Up...and The Lion King... And.. that's the only two movies that had genuine on-screen real deaths. Besides the villains.

JimMate789 posted: »

I don't know what you're talking about.

• Wow... Isn't that just revealing your 'secret'? Or wasn't it secret at all anyway?

I actually did make this thread. The @NotSoBlindGuy account is a dummy account I made to host large threads like Whatever's On Your Mind, Wh

• enter image description here

When robot Lukas/Petra mentions Reuben

• Um... okay...

• Where is the image?

• Only accept Reuben never go back , this is not a Disney story...

• [removed]

• wait a minute i thought this thread was made by a little kid who was asking for reuben to come back

• who was it and what episode/chapter

Yeah, they do. Play TWD season 2.

• you stole my thread

WHY RUEBEN posted: »

Thread: Is RUEBEN coming back please say yes because I cried when that pig if not RUEBEN died! Plz say he's alive

• Kenny, episode 2.

who was it and what episode/chapter

• now i remember thx!

Kenny, episode 2.

• In mc you respawn in mcsm you die and cannot find the respawn button

AsheRodrik posted: »

They are dead. They will stay dead. we will never see them again. Sorry.. But its the truth.

• Well it's too bad Ruben forgot to equip his enchanted leather boots with feather falling XD

slimesaw73 posted: »

Thread: RUBEN DEATH the death of jessies cute baby pig was depressing when he died of heights.

• How rude!

AronDracula posted: »

How can he come back to life after becoming a pork chop?

• I know others have said this, but I think that MCSM is in Hardcore Mode.

Fluffydog34 posted: »

In mc you respawn in mcsm you die and cannot find the respawn button

• I know he's gone. But it doesn't mean we can't miss him.

When PAMA/Lukas made fun of the fact I couldn't save him in Episode 7 it truly got to me, because they're right , we couldn't. He died and we couldn't save him and that's always going to be something I'll hold aganst myself.

All those people we saved and I couldn't save my best friend, it's something Telltale know we feel sad about and so they use it to their advantage.

• I'm sure Ivor's going to die in Episode 8. First Ellegaard/Magnus, then Reuben, then Dan/Lizzie and Sparklez, and then Ivor?

• Probably. It's definitely one of the New Order of the Stone who's gonna die. It could be a choice between two people, like you choose who lives, who dies. (who tells your story... {Did anyone get that reference? No?}) Maybe you choose if Axel or Oliva lives/dies, or maybe it's between Petra and Lukas. Maybe they'll kill of Ivor too.

I am pretty sure someone's going to die in this finale, it's a classic Telltale ending:

• Episode 5 (Season 1's first 'ending) had the tear-jerking ending regarding Reuban.

• Then there's the Walking Dead season endings. The main character dies in the first season finale, and in the second, you may end up shooting or leaving your best friend. Always a tear-jerker, or at least in my experience...

So I'm going to make a hypothesis here, that there will be a very sad ending in Episode 8, which will probably be a death of a close friend. Which may include Ivor...

JimMate789 posted: »

I'm sure Ivor's going to die in Episode 8. First Ellegaard/Magnus, then Reuben, then Dan/Lizzie and Sparklez, and then Ivor?

• i've been noticing a lot about people saying "what if Reuben isnt dead and they will save him" and stuff like that but here is the truth...

people don,t you get it?...he's gone,he's no more, he's dead... i know people really want him back but listen you guys need to understand that life's can be taken even from animals/pets and its impossible to resurrect beings and i don' want b-b-b-b-but Kevin what about the kids...kids will now know that not all things are sunshine lollipops and rainbows also don't give me the B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT KEVIN you sound too heart less and you sound like you never liked that character... no i'm saying hes not alive and cant be resurrected and don,t you dare say hes not in my heart... don't get me wrong i love Reuben but the truth is... he is dead i know its hard but the fact is not every thing can be happy...its sad but its true i have a hard time with this truth...but it is true, and people really need to face these facts...Reuben will live in on...but just in our memory and hearts

Ruebenisgone

• Ruebenisgonesodealwithit

• That got messed up

• yes some kids dont know anything about death in games at telltale although kenny came back in TWDS2 doesnt mean he came back to life
    KENNY DIDNT DIE SO

DEALWITHIT

• rubenisnotcomingback!

• everyone lets all post #dealwithit everywhere

• It was moved

Duck_Hunt posted: »

wait a minute i thought this thread was made by a little kid who was asking for reuben to come back

• NO

everyone lets all post #dealwithit everywhere

Sign in to comment in this discussion.