Queer Shippings!❤️

Comments

• edited July 2016

Ah well it works for comments, so I assumed that would also works out for threads too.

Don't think they fixed the bug where you can't edit your threads yet though.

• MOGAI and QUILTBAG are also used, though I personally prefer "gay-umbrella." Agendered homosexual reporting for duty!

fancies posted: »

I am truly sorry for this. What would you prefer instead of queer?

• ARE YOU SERIOUS ANOTHER ONE

• That insult wasn't necessary.

• Ib4 ban hammer!

enter image description here

Brodester08 posted: »

Inb4 lock

• I honestly hope this thread doesn't get locked. I feel like we need it.

• I'm new in this community :)
    Well this shippings will never happen because this is a game of kids and not LGBT

• I should not have lasted this long. Strange.

papai46 posted: »

Ib4 ban hammer!

• What do kids have to do with it? Shouldn't we teach kids that being gay and etc. isn't bad? A game doesn't have to be "about" the LGBT to include them.

MegaXD posted: »

I'm new in this community Well this shippings will never happen because this is a game of kids and not LGBT

• Ib4

You done goofed, mate.

Ib4 ban hammer!

• Yeah, but i still did better than you, as i didn't get banned.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ib4 You done goofed, mate.

• I'm not saying: this is bad for kids... But maybe the parents don't like IF IT HAPPENS so Telltale Games'll not risk losing audience because of that.
    It is very likely that not happen heterosexual couples

What do kids have to do with it? Shouldn't we teach kids that being gay and etc. isn't bad? A game doesn't have to be "about" the LGBT to include them.

• We don't need it. It's useless.

I honestly hope this thread doesn't get locked. I feel like we need it.

• [removed]

• edited July 2016

o crap u rekt me with that statement i'm crying

Guess how much I care about this. At least I don't get banned constantly, though. :D

Yeah, but i still did better than you, as i didn't get banned.

• You are form wattpad ?
    You are kinda familiar l_l

• Nah, but I'm a huge dystopian novel fan girl.

Hana-san posted: »

You are form wattpad ? You are kinda familiar l_l

• Just some speculation and "fanfic" I guess. Get out if you have nothing to say nice. Make your own thread to explain why you're against some hopes for fans. Downer...

• Get off this thread.

Lazy_DC posted: »

We don't need it. It's useless.

• Quite rude, aren't you? "

Get off this thread.

• There is a difference between hoping that a couple would be official and be obsessed with romance.

Just some speculation and "fanfic" I guess. Get out if you have nothing to say nice. Make your own thread to explain why you're against some hopes for fans. Downer...

• Nah, I'd say I'm more direct. I am really nice, if you reciprocate the kindness.

Quite rude, aren't you? "

• edited July 2016

I gave you an honest opinion (which should be allowed, btw). Should I thank you for removing my post which stated that you're obsessed over romance?
    Edit: By the way, you don't seem nice. Given how you spoke to others... Anyway, wouldn't it be better if all shipping threads merged into one?

Nah, I'd say I'm more direct. I am really nice, if you reciprocate the kindness.

• But you use emojis, your argument is invalid.

o crap u rekt me with that statement i'm crying Guess how much I care about this. At least I don't get banned constantly, though.

• Should I thank you for removing my post

The OP can't remove posts. Only a mod can remove posts.

I gave you an honest opinion (which should be allowed, btw). Should I thank you for removing my post which stated that you're obsessed over

• So parents will hate a game for promoting equal rights? What is this, the year Rosa Parks was arrested?

MegaXD posted: »

I'm not saying: this is bad for kids... But maybe the parents don't like IF IT HAPPENS so Telltale Games'll not risk losing audience because of that. It is very likely that not happen heterosexual couples

• I flagged it because it was hateful. And no, I'm not obsessed with romance. If you took the time to stalk my profile, which was indicated by your edit, you could see I said any romance is unlikely.

I gave you an honest opinion (which should be allowed, btw). Should I thank you for removing my post which stated that you're obsessed over

• And sure, let's merge this thread with potential homophobic bigots. eye roll

I flagged it because it was hateful. And no, I'm not obsessed with romance. If you took the time to stalk my profile, which was indicated by your edit, you could see I said any romance is unlikely.

• I don't think that's possible with the new site layout, at least on mobile.

I flagged it because it was hateful. And no, I'm not obsessed with romance. If you took the time to stalk my profile, which was indicated by your edit, you could see I said any romance is unlikely.

• It's possible, trust me.

I don't think that's possible with the new site layout, at least on mobile.

• No, this is America.

So parents will hate a game for promoting equal rights? What is this, the year Rosa Parks was arrested?

• LUKESSE all the way!

• If you took the time to stalk my profile, which was indicated by your edit

I was exploring a shipping thread and I saw your "kind" comment regarding someone's dislikes over a pair. Telling them to grow up is surely a helpful and nice advice, don't you think?

• Okay, I seriously don't want to continue this fight, but I just need to say that if you seriously have an issue accepting others for who they are, you need to grow up.

If you took the time to stalk my profile, which was indicated by your edit I was exploring a shipping thread and I saw your "kind" c

• Perhaps you should be the one to "grow up". Until now, you only argued and acted like a prick. You want to be useful? Help people to accept the difference, not be a jerk to them.

Okay, I seriously don't want to continue this fight, but I just need to say that if you seriously have an issue accepting others for who they are, you need to grow up.

• Okay, whatever floats your boat, buddo~~

But you use emojis, your argument is invalid.

• Sorry to inform you, but I am NOT male genitalia.

Perhaps you should be the one to "grow up". Until now, you only argued and acted like a prick. You want to be useful? Help people to accept the difference, not be a jerk to them.

• You float my boat, if you know what i mean...

Okay, whatever floats your boat, buddo~~

Sign in to comment in this discussion.