Queer Shippings!❤️

13»

Comments

• YAS

RedInferno posted: »

LUKESSE all the way!

• Ew, you disgusting misogynist pig.

papai46 posted: »

You float my boat, if you know what i mean...

• I will take deep deep personal offence on behalf of my children if there are heterosexual romances in the game. Only homosexual is acceptable.

I'm obviously joking, but it's just as ridiculous as when people do the opposite

MegaXD posted: »

I'm not saying: this is bad for kids... But maybe the parents don't like IF IT HAPPENS so Telltale Games'll not risk losing audience because of that. It is very likely that not happen heterosexual couples

• One could say the same for bashing on someone for wanting a woman on the USD.

Flog61 posted: »

I will take deep deep personal offence on behalf of my children if there are heterosexual romances in the game. Only homosexual is acceptable. I'm obviously joking, but it's just as ridiculous as when people do the opposite

• I am very much on the male!Jesse/Lukas train.

• Have some dignity.

fancies posted: »

bump.

• Personally I don't think that any romance will happen, but I'm on the Fem Jesse x Petra & Male Jesse x Lukas train! (:

• I ship Jesse x Ivor XD, I've only seen 5 other shippers of this besides me.

• Let's just forget this thread ever happened

• You know, I really hate myself for starting this whole "shipping" trend, all I wanted was to have fun but this is just ridiculous.

• I don't see the problem, there hasn't been any squabbling about ships here, at least not in a while.

• what r u fuking gay

• Zap, it's not your fault. All they would of have to do is scroll down...

You're not the bad guy.

Try to let it go.

ZapThroat posted: »

You know, I really hate myself for starting this whole "shipping" trend, all I wanted was to have fun but this is just ridiculous.

• no I'm not fuking gay

Reconn posted: »

what r u fuking gay

• I sincerely apologize for making a thread that had nothing to do with you. lmao

ZapThroat posted: »

You know, I really hate myself for starting this whole "shipping" trend, all I wanted was to have fun but this is just ridiculous.

• Do you have a problem with gay people?

what r u fuking gay

• Do you have a problem with gay people?

what r u fuking gay

• edited August 2016

I have a huge problem with it because I have a say on who people are

That's why women can't abort because men said so

satire, if u don't understand

Super1710 posted: »

Do you have a problem with gay people?

• he/she just jokingly made a reference to a well known youtuber that uses that same phrase. there's no need to overreact.

• edited August 2016

I think my reaction was justified considering I had no knowledge of the youtuber or that it was a refrence to anything.

he/she just jokingly made a reference to a well known youtuber that uses that same phrase. there's no need to overreact.

• Kinda, it still was an overreaction.

I think my reaction was justified considering I had no knowledge of the youtuber or that it was a refrence to anything.

• edited August 2016

Think of it this way, on the internet you don't know if the person is being serious or not, I thought he was being serious. So I thought he was just trying to offend people because again I thought he was 100% serious. So the reason I said that was because I thought he was trying to be offensive as if being gay was a bad thing not knowing it was just a reference to a youtube channel. Therefore my reaction is justified. It was just a misunderstanding.

papai46 posted: »

Kinda, it still was an overreaction.

• Yeah, nothing's wrong with gays and Lesbians

• can he just use the word KWEER like that and get away with it? I mean I thought this was America?

• I like some couples in MCSM but honestly this is ridiculous , gay blocks, really? Lol

• straight blocks, really? Lol

MegaXD posted: »

I like some couples in MCSM but honestly this is ridiculous , gay blocks, really? Lol

• Lo lol lol lol lol lol lol Blocks blocks blocks blocks

fancies posted: »

straight blocks, really? Lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.