Jesse's enchanted command block weapon returning? THREAD

In episode 4, you craft and enchant a weapon, sword, hoe, shovel, axe, or pickaxe to defeat the Wither Storm. But in episode 5, the beginning shows Jesse wielding a normal enchanted sword, this has been bugging me. What happened to it? Does Ivor have it in his inventory for safe keeping? Possibly because in the first image for the adventure pass we see

• Male Jesse wielding the enchanted command block sword and wearing Magnus's armor.

• Ivor is wearing his old armor from the first episode of MCSM when he was revealed to be a member of the Order, but he doesn't have his helmet on. And has a diamond sword.

• Both of them are in the Portal Network Hallway.

What could this image mean for episode 8 "A Journey's End?" Share your thoughts about this, because I believe Jesse and Ivor will have these items back for the finale against a possible returning Ender Dragon or a threat far more worse than that.

Comments

• edited August 2016

Maybe Ivor did take it. In episode six (depending on what you choose to say) he says something along the lines of "I'm sure I have something he (The White Pumpkin) wants" but despite saying this all he has (supposedly) is two potions.

• So Ivor thought the White Pumpkin maybe wanted the enchanted command block weapon but really wanted the flint n' steel. Which scene did he say that?

Super1710 posted: »

Maybe Ivor did take it. In episode six (depending on what you choose to say) he says something along the lines of "I'm sure I have something he (The White Pumpkin) wants" but despite saying this all he has (supposedly) is two potions.

• When everyone suspects Ivor is the next victim but he didn't directly refer to the command block weapon.

So Ivor thought the White Pumpkin maybe wanted the enchanted command block weapon but really wanted the flint n' steel. Which scene did he say that?

• Oh yeah in episode 7, he had two more potions he kept from episode 5, in episode 8, Ivor will give you his last potion possibly.

• Probably.

Oh yeah in episode 7, he had two more potions he kept from episode 5, in episode 8, Ivor will give you his last potion possibly.

• Dude Bro It's NOT COMING

• Well even you could be stumped to why they showed the weapon on episode 4, then it never shows up in the next three episodes.

Dude Bro It's NOT COMING

• your threads always endure the most

• Sometimes I'd basically just have to replay the episodes again and connect the story, like for example, in episode 5, 6, and 7, all hints on Soren were true he was a skilled "Builder of Worlds" because of the books written by him popping up in each story.

your threads always endure the most

• Although I'd rather see a scene in episode 8 where Ivor says, "Jesse, here! I've kept your (Weapon type) just in case."

Probably.

• I think the enchanted weapon is exposed in the Treasure room. The reason why is probably that with so many enchanted weapons you can choose from, Telltale would have to make too many different variations how Jesse can fight with each weapon, which honestly would be too much unnecessary work, so Telltale took a shortcut and gave Jesse a regular sword.

So unless the gang returns to their world and fight the big bad of episode 8 there, I don't think the weapon will ever appear again.

• edited August 2016

Yeah, I thought they switched Jesse to a diamond sword for that reason as well.

Pipas posted: »

I think the enchanted weapon is exposed in the Treasure room. The reason why is probably that with so many enchanted weapons you can choose

• You do have a point, but Ivor was in their home in episode 5, he probably grabbed it, or what about Axel and Olivia? Will they get the enchanted weapon to Jesse in the finale? They'll find the stairs that Jesse and the group are walking up.

Pipas posted: »

I think the enchanted weapon is exposed in the Treasure room. The reason why is probably that with so many enchanted weapons you can choose

• True, like he could've referred to Jesse's weapon, the last two potions, he actually has a stone sword at the beginning of episode 6 if you don't stab a zombie that was going to eat you, Ivor will drive his weapon through the mob instead.

When everyone suspects Ivor is the next victim but he didn't directly refer to the command block weapon.

• It's weird, because in ep 5, he had a Diamond sword and ep 6 and 7 a stone sword.

Although I'd rather see a scene in episode 8 where Ivor says, "Jesse, here! I've kept your (Weapon type) just in case."

• You think they will find the stairs? I didn't think about that, but I suppose it is entirely possible. Hopefully Jesse will leave signs like he talked about.

You do have a point, but Ivor was in their home in episode 5, he probably grabbed it, or what about Axel and Olivia? Will they get the enchanted weapon to Jesse in the finale? They'll find the stairs that Jesse and the group are walking up.

• And not to mention that even when there is mobs he generally doesn't fight. For example in Episode 6 when all the spiders are attacking inside the mansion Jesse pulls out his / her sword and looks at Petra and Ivor, then Petra pulls out her sword and Ivor just awkwardly raises his fists and doesn't attack the spiders despite the fact he has a stone sword.

Jessefan5 posted: »

It's weird, because in ep 5, he had a Diamond sword and ep 6 and 7 a stone sword.

• edited August 2016

Although I kind of wish I could've beat up zombies with my Ultamate Shovel. Only 1% crafted it (Even less than diamond hoe) but it's arguably the best looking enchanted weapon (In my opinion).

Yeah, I thought they switched Jesse to a diamond sword for that reason as well.

• I remember he wasn't really a skilled fighter, only enchants armor and brews poisons and potions, and has knowledge on anything that involves it.

And not to mention that even when there is mobs he generally doesn't fight. For example in Episode 6 when all the spiders are attacking insi

• That would make him "The Potionologist" since we never saw what his title was.

I remember he wasn't really a skilled fighter, only enchants armor and brews poisons and potions, and has knowledge on anything that involves it.

• Its possible because they are worried why Jesse hasn't been around so they'll go back to the builder's temple and bring along his/her enchanted weapon.

You think they will find the stairs? I didn't think about that, but I suppose it is entirely possible. Hopefully Jesse will leave signs like he talked about.

• Yeah.

Its possible because they are worried why Jesse hasn't been around so they'll go back to the builder's temple and bring along his/her enchanted weapon.

• But while he doesn't fight mobs in Episode 6 (Except for one or two times) he does fight in Episode 7.

That would make him "The Potionologist" since we never saw what his title was.

• Yeah, but some involve him fighting chipped Lukas, and during the final part, he fights the mobs with Petra or Lukas.

But while he doesn't fight mobs in Episode 6 (Except for one or two times) he does fight in Episode 7.

• That's what you think

Dude Bro It's NOT COMING

• Its a powerful weapon Jesse will use to battle another beast.

JimMate789 posted: »

That's what you think

• Players will be all "Ohmygosh! Its Jesse's weapon! Oh yeah, i'm gonna do alot of damage." XD

• I always go for the sword or axe because they match the Ender Defender and Golden Goliath armor in episode 4.

Although I kind of wish I could've beat up zombies with my Ultamate Shovel. Only 1% crafted it (Even less than diamond hoe) but it's arguably the best looking enchanted weapon (In my opinion).

• The shovel and purple armour (I forget what it's called) is the perfect combo as well.

I always go for the sword or axe because they match the Ender Defender and Golden Goliath armor in episode 4.

• Meh, I could be wrong, I could be right, thats the beauty of speculating theoretical ideas that would or would not happen.

• Dragon's Bane

The shovel and purple armour (I forget what it's called) is the perfect combo as well.

• Don't forget the pickaxe, it matches Dragonsbane as well.

The shovel and purple armour (I forget what it's called) is the perfect combo as well.

• LOL in pic #1 RUEBEN is like YAS

• That's weird, there arered water bubbles coming out of the lava.

• edited August 2016

It's funny that the enchanted weapon is missing because around the end of Episode 4 Jesse says, "Why didn't I always carry an enchanted weapon with me?" Despite the fact he / she immediately disposes of it.

• The pickaxe looks rather strange to me. I don't even know how to describe it.

Don't forget the pickaxe, it matches Dragonsbane as well.

• Its purple color is a bit...bright?

The pickaxe looks rather strange to me. I don't even know how to describe it.

• Yeah, why lose an Ultimate weapon after episode 4? It will appear again, and why show it in the Adventure Pass image with Ivor possibly wielding Jesse's old enchanted diamond sword and his old armor, and Jesse wielding his/her Ultimate weapon?

It's funny that the enchanted weapon is missing because around the end of Episode 4 Jesse says, "Why didn't I always carry an enchanted weapon with me?" Despite the fact he / she immediately disposes of it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.