Jesse's enchanted command block weapon returning? THREAD

Comments

• Oh yeah I can't believe I did not notice Jessie holding his enchanted weapon the only thing different i noticed is that ivor has (kind of) different armor.

Yeah, why lose an Ultimate weapon after episode 4? It will appear again, and why show it in the Adventure Pass image with Ivor possibly wielding Jesse's old enchanted diamond sword and his old armor, and Jesse wielding his/her Ultimate weapon?

• edited August 2016

Yeah, some parts of the shovel are also bright.

Its purple color is a bit...bright?

• I think it's just the quality of the picture in picture one; or lack thereof.

Super1710 posted: »

That's weird, there arered water bubbles coming out of the lava.

• There's definitely those strange red water bubbles in both of the pictures.

kmatie posted: »

I think it's just the quality of the picture in picture one; or lack thereof.

• We finally have an answer.

enter image description here

• That brings up even more questions though. Wouldn't the ender dragon be back in the end after all if the command block was used to defeat it? Or maybe everything the command block creates disappears, but anything the command block got rid of doesn't come back.

Pipas posted: »

We finally have an answer.

• The Ender Dragon was deleted, not created. And he also said, anything the command block destroys, doesn't come back.

That brings up even more questions though. Wouldn't the ender dragon be back in the end after all if the command block was used to defeat it

• I knew she was deleted not created,

but anything the command block got rid of doesn't come back.

And I said that before I read all the other questions & answers.

BeyondEnder posted: »

The Ender Dragon was deleted, not created. And he also said, anything the command block destroys, doesn't come back.

• edited August 2016

Or what if they'll show a COMPLETELY different Dragon? Since TTG doesn't want to include Steve, Alex, Ender Dragon. Even though they showed the monster in the first and fourth episode. Also I believe Ivor can create another "failsafe" to make another Ultimate weapon.

That brings up even more questions though. Wouldn't the ender dragon be back in the end after all if the command block was used to defeat it

• Perhaps we'll see the scrapped Red Dragon

Or what if they'll show a COMPLETELY different Dragon? Since TTG doesn't want to include Steve, Alex, Ender Dragon. Even though they showed

• By George, I think you've got it! They never made plans to add a RED Dragon in Minecraft, maybe MCSM they'll add it for the finale!

Perhaps we'll see the scrapped Red Dragon

• The enderdragon is not a she......

All minecraft mobs are genderless.

I knew she was deleted not created, but anything the command block got rid of doesn't come back. And I said that before I read all the other questions & answers.

• edited August 2016

Tell that to Notch:

She's from the end. She doesn't care about physics.

And Microsoft and 4j Studios:

The Xbox avatar item 'Ender Dragon Pet' has the description 'A cuter, friendlier version of his bigger, less playful Minecraft sister.'- revealing that the ender dragon is female.

fancies posted: »

The enderdragon is not a she...... All minecraft mobs are genderless.

• lol look at Reuben in the first image.

• Huh, the Ender Dragon is female, that explains the egg.

Tell that to Notch: She's from the end. She doesn't care about physics. * Source And Microsoft and 4j Studios: The

• edited August 2016

Hmm, I don't know if they'll add a huge monster in the finale, I thinks going to be a huge epic battle against human beings.

• Welp.
    If eric himself confirmed it, thos thread could be made useful now.

• edited August 2016

The weapon always reminds me of a quote from the Incredibles (Spoilers):

"The only thing strong enough to destroy it is itself!"
    - Mr.Incredible Referring to the Giant Omnidroid (A.K.A Giant evil robot)

Similar to how the Ultimate weapon originated from the command block and was used to destroy the command block, which made the Ultimate weapon disperse into nothingness.

Forcer99 posted: »

Welp. If eric himself confirmed it, thos thread could be made useful now.

• I think Soren said it was a device, you can have Jesse say in episode 1 if its some kind of machine.

The weapon always reminds me of a quote from the Incredibles (Spoilers): "The only thing strong enough to destroy it is itself!"

• Yes it is sort of a mix of a machine on it's own and a component of something bigger.

I think Soren said it was a device, you can have Jesse say in episode 1 if its some kind of machine.

• Yes, plus I bet Soren teleported the Dragon from its existence to another world, but if not, we can only hope if the Red Dragon will appear.

Yes it is sort of a mix of a machine on it's own and a component of something bigger.

• edited August 2016

Also, remember in episode 6 when Ivor thinks he's next on the White Pumpkin's list he says this strange dialogue.

Jesse : But your inventory's clean, right? No Flint & steel? Why would he want you?

Ivor : I suppose he's just being thorough. Also I'm sure I've got something he wants.

Why would Ivor say something like that? He isn't talking about the potions he has, what if its Jesse's Ultimate weapon? Or what if Ivor still has knowledge of creating the enchanting book that contains the Command Blocks power? He probably thought the White Pumpkin wanted something like that in his inventory. Also way back in episode 5 before they ventured back to the Builder's temple, he says

Ivor : Excellent! I'll pack my adventuring things immediately!

He brought the three potions, but did he grab the enchanting book in case Jesse needs it to upgrade his/her diamond sword? Thats probably what we see in the Adventure pass image. He/she lost the Ultimate weapon after defeating the Wither Storm, so Ivor probably made a "backup" fail-safe for emergencies.

Yes it is sort of a mix of a machine on it's own and a component of something bigger.

• After what Eric says I doubt it's related to the command block, although I'm sure Ivor has a mysterious item in his inventory that we've never seen before.

Also, remember in episode 6 when Ivor thinks he's next on the White Pumpkin's list he says this strange dialogue. Jesse : But your invent

• After what Eric says I doubt it's related to the command block, although I'm sure Ivor has a mysterious item in his inventory that we've never seen before.

Also, remember in episode 6 when Ivor thinks he's next on the White Pumpkin's list he says this strange dialogue. Jesse : But your invent

• It could be the back up enchanting book or something else he's hiding from the group. Ivor will remember what you said if you ask him what the White Pumpkin wanted.

After what Eric says I doubt it's related to the command block, although I'm sure Ivor has a mysterious item in his inventory that we've never seen before.

• It's funny, in the episode 6 opening if you fail to complete the tasks Ivor will constantly save you. He will fight off the mobs with a stone sword and stuff.

But while he doesn't fight mobs in Episode 6 (Except for one or two times) he does fight in Episode 7.

• Well, wouldn't that mean that everything Ivor built in the farlands would be destroyed since he obviously made it with the command block. That huge maze, his secret lab (it had bedrock as outside decor come on). That kinda sucks, I thought the weapon was really cool. I guess the amulet wasn't made with the command block, or the ever source, or any of these crazy objects if what he said is true.

Pipas posted: »

We finally have an answer.

• Yes, it's impossible to die during an intro sequence so if you fail a lot you constantly get saved.

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

It's funny, in the episode 6 opening if you fail to complete the tasks Ivor will constantly save you. He will fight off the mobs with a stone sword and stuff.

• But wasn't the book made into the ultimate weapon which was destroyed?

It could be the back up enchanting book or something else he's hiding from the group. Ivor will remember what you said if you ask him what the White Pumpkin wanted.

• edited August 2016

Lol we're giving Ivor a fighting chance. Strange that he has a stone sword.

Yes, it's impossible to die during an intro sequence so if you fail a lot you constantly get saved.

• Strange indeed. It's more so acknowledged in Episode 7 but in Episode 6 it seemed like they added it in just for the sake of the intro.

Lol we're giving Ivor a fighting chance. Strange that he has a stone sword.

• Well we can see Soren crafting the amulet in episode 1. And you know, I have to say Telltale has been pretty clever in adding these items in. We never actually get to see the crafting recipe for these items, so it's like they are in the original Minecraft but the recipes are unknown. Take for example the F bomb. We know how to craft the F bomb, but are missing the crafting recipe for a vital ingredient: Super TNT. So even if you tried to craft them in the original game the crafting recipes are hidden or use other previously unseen items with an unknown crafting recipe. I mean, Lukas confirmed Hamburgers for Minecraft in episode 3, but we don't know the crafting recipe so i'm afraid hamburgers are out of reach for now...

Well, wouldn't that mean that everything Ivor built in the farlands would be destroyed since he obviously made it with the command block. Th

• Wait, I thought the Ultimate Weapon was made from a different Command Block power which was the fail-safe enchanting book Ivor created.

Well, wouldn't that mean that everything Ivor built in the farlands would be destroyed since he obviously made it with the command block. Th

• edited August 2016

I said what if he made another enchanting book since has knowledge of creating one and has it in his inventory? So Jesse could use it again.

But wasn't the book made into the ultimate weapon which was destroyed?

• Even if he did make another it would also have been destroyed as it originated from the command block.

I said what if he made another enchanting book since has knowledge of creating one and has it in his inventory? So Jesse could use it again.

• Yeah, that's true I mean Ellie tried using 4 crafting tables to build a command block and that's something you can't do in regular Minecraft. How the heck did he make it track them though? Like it knows where they are and stuff. I guess it's similar to the atlas. The super TNT looked similar to a command block, maybe Soren used the command block to build the super TNT but the Formidi bomb requires the recipe so it doesn't just explode. He said it's highly unstable. I really do think he used the command block to make the stable super TNT though.

Well we can see Soren crafting the amulet in episode 1. And you know, I have to say Telltale has been pretty clever in adding these items in

• He said something like the best thing the command block gave us was the very means to destroy it. Something like that. He must have either made the command book or it was created when the command block was created.

Wait, I thought the Ultimate Weapon was made from a different Command Block power which was the fail-safe enchanting book Ivor created.

• So could it mean he knows how to make another one?

He said something like the best thing the command block gave us was the very means to destroy it. Something like that. He must have either made the command book or it was created when the command block was created.

• edited August 2016

I'm pretty sure Ivor used the command block to create the command book, or that he took it when he stole the command block from Soren. I don't think he could create another command book without another command block.

So could it mean he knows how to make another one?

• Oh, thats true. Still stumped at why Jesse has the Ultimate weapon on the Adventure Pass image.

I'm pretty sure Ivor used the command block to create the command book, or that he took it when he stole the command block from Soren. I don't think he could create another command book without another command block.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.