RATE MC:SM Episode 8 - A Journeys End? - SPOILER FREE

This might be premature, but the episode should be releasing pretty soon in the Australian territory and maybe someone might have played it today, so same rules as usual. keep it SPOILER FREE and brief.

Comments

• Can you guys stop trying to be funny. You aren't, its just coming off as annoying.

• ^

Can you guys stop trying to be funny. You aren't, its just coming off as annoying.

• IOS USERS CAN GET THE EP NOW! Change your region to Australia and download the ep. you're welcome xoxo

Not responsible for any possible damage inflicted on your device. Do at your own risk. xoxo

• I will add my review once I complete the episode. Expect it around midnight CST time.

And once again, DO AT YOUR OWN RISK. Possible damage may be inflicted on your device or game.

• Don't spoil the Episode.

• Spoiler free PLEASE and try to keep it a bit brief.

fancies posted: »

I will add my review once I complete the episode. Expect it around midnight CST time. And once again, DO AT YOUR OWN RISK. Possible damage may be inflicted on your device or game.

• About halfway through--some dull parts, definitely some exciting parts! All I'll say for now.

• I thought it was phenomenal. I loved the part where Reuben came back to life, and Petra proposed to Jesse at the end. I can't believe they killed off Lucas though :P

• Sounds like a 12 year old wrote this episode :)

I thought it was phenomenal. I loved the part where Reuben came back to life, and Petra proposed to Jesse at the end. I can't believe they killed off Lucas though :P

• best part was wen space dorito noscoped reuben

• For a supposed school teacher you sure do you have the immaturity level of a 12 year old.

I'm going to start flagging people for all the spam.

best part was wen space dorito noscoped reuben

• Okay Okay sorry and I was joking about the school teacher part me and the other guy are friends

For a supposed school teacher you sure do you have the immaturity level of a 12 year old. I'm going to start flagging people for all the spam.

• Overall review :

First half a little dull, but it all gets better! You see character development, and it's phenomenal.

The ending is hilarious, hah. At least for me.

• how long is the episode? and what rating out of 10 would you give it?

fancies posted: »

Overall review : First half a little dull, but it all gets better! You see character development, and it's phenomenal. The ending is hilarious, hah. At least for me.

• Let's stop posting ironic responses or filler comments. Save your posts for spoiler free commentary. Thanks!

• 9/10, about an hour and a half.

how long is the episode? and what rating out of 10 would you give it?

• Quick bump since more people have got to play the episode and it should be out on Steam in the next half hour. Keep it spoiler free and brief.

• 10/10 we got tricked into thinking rueben was alive

• edited September 2016

I honestly think that was my favorite episode. It felt like the most cinematic episode yet, and in my personal opinion I thought it was beautifully paced (I was surprised to see it only took 95 minutes). It ends the series perfectly and I'm just really glad that I enjoyed this series as much as I did. 9/10

• 9.5/10 it was amazing although more stuff could have happened to make it more interesting and they could have made a better intro.

• He did use a spoiler tag, which is more than I can say for some other people...

Spoiler free dude. Seriously!

• Posts will spoiler tags still show up uncensored in people's profile feeds.

Super1710 posted: »

He did use a spoiler tag, which is more than I can say for some other people...

• Going by that logic anyone here who has previously posted in the Episode 8 Spoilers thread and then posted here would technically mean they posted spoilers in this thread since if you clicked on their profiles you'd get spoilers.

Posts will spoiler tags still show up uncensored in people's profile feeds.

• Well it is just the episode slide, which for some reason has nothing to do with the episode.

JimMate789 posted: »

Don't spoil the Episode.

• He didn't at first and I don't think he would've if I said anything.

Super1710 posted: »

Going by that logic anyone here who has previously posted in the Episode 8 Spoilers thread and then posted here would technically mean they posted spoilers in this thread since if you clicked on their profiles you'd get spoilers.

• 8/10 It was very welll done.

Really small spoiler (but not really) I want to mention.

SPOILER

That was the most abrupt ending I have ever seen in my life.

SPOILER END

• I feel that this is the strongest episode of the Adventure Pack and no doubt the best episode of the game. The story just felt more tighter and more emotional. The stakes really feels genuine. While the ending could have been better, but then again, this is more or less the story after the main story has already ended, so it slightly made sense that Episode 4 have a better resolution.

I have always enjoyed the episodes which depict towns more than just being outside. It is interesting to exploring the town of this world and the culture.

So for the last episode, I will give this one a solid 9.

• Only 95 minutes? I swear, it really felt longer.

I honestly think that was my favorite episode. It felt like the most cinematic episode yet, and in my personal opinion I thought it was beau

• I know right, that's good pacing.

Only 95 minutes? I swear, it really felt longer.

• That was a really good episode. Certainly one of the best ones. At the end I was a bit sad that it was the final episode even though I felt pretty meh about MCSM series in general. Surely left a strong impression on me. 9/10

• A strong 9/10.

I have to say, MC:SM as a whole has been a really pleasant surprise for me. I didn't really think I'd enjoy it all that much, but they've really done some cool stuff with this series. It might not be all the way up there with TWD or TFTB for me personally, but it's probably one of Telltale's best put together games. Also, in terms of gameplay and interactivity, it's probably the most ambitious game they've done since S1. I kind of hope they can find a way to fit some of the sequences from MC:SM into their other games. Granted, they'd have to do quite a bit of refining to make some of them work, but there's some potential there.

As a final note, a special mention for Jim Cummings for his portrayal of Hadrian. He really knocked it out of the park with his lines and delivery. So delightfully sleazy. One of the top performances of the entire game, for me.

• 8.5-9/10 I'd say, definitely the best episode of the Adventure Pass and the game. It felt like a satisfying end to the series, some great choices in the episode, and was well written and paced.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.