RATE MC:SM Episode 8 - A Journeys End? - SPOILER FREE

2»

Comments

• 7.5/10

As I said, it never matched the mood of episode 3, which was perfect.

• 8.5/10

Perfect games
    Some Minecraft logic might sound crazy in this Episode
    Best Adventure
    Emotional Episode
    Ending scenes is a little bit stupid (No, i'm not a Haters, but i almost laugh at the Ending :D)

Insert Epic Seven Nation Army Glitch Mob Remix song XDD

• If this was just another episode, it would get a 8,5/10 from me.

Because it is a last episode, it gets a 6/10.

No feeling of risk, too many loose ends, forced cameos... It's a shame, the season was overall pretty good. Such a letdown.

• Well I played the Episode now and it was cool

fancies posted: »

Overall review : First half a little dull, but it all gets better! You see character development, and it's phenomenal. The ending is hilarious, hah. At least for me.

• 9/10

Was good, just some stuff I didn't like such as Emily lied to Jesse and she's kinda rude. But the rest was GOOD!

• A good 8.5 out of 10 from me.

Some cool stuff happened in the episode, and of course the fight scenes were cool. The plot was kind of predictable, but they were some twists along the way. Jim Cummings did a very good job as Hadrian.

There's a few laugh-out moments in the episode. Two scenes in particular had me dying.

It also had some neat tie-ins from the other episodes, although they were kind of minor.

• Got my main save deleted when i linked my offline account to my telltale account

• a good 8/10 the beginning was not good!!!! middle pretty good :) end the best of all episodes XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.