THE WOLF AMONG US SEASON 2 PRACTICALLY CONFIRMED BY STAFF

2»

Comments

• This gives me more hope than I've had in a while, but I won't get too excited until Telltale gives us more.

• Right.

Ekelund21 posted: »

And then play TFTB, right?

• memes and TWAU, my fav.

• edited February 2017

I'm confused. He said (on the video) that there was nothing happening, okay, but is there going to?? He said "that are other things I can't tell you about." Was he referring to TWAU or was he just changing the subject? Or maybe, he was just trying not to say "no" so he can torture us more?
    Maybe they're gonna do it in ten years, but then, nobody is gonna wanna play anymore. They better MAKE THE DAMN GAME while we are still waiting.

• Hes probably in GOTG either Rocket or Draxx.

MilenaKarla posted: »

I'm confused. He said (on the video) that there was nothing happening, okay, but is there going to?? He said "that are other things I can't

• enter image description here

OMG!!!!!!!! I WANT THIS SEASON 2!

• Thank You God!!!!! Bring Me The Season 2 Telltale Games!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!

• Wolf 2 reveal at PAX East on Friday, called it.

• enter image description here

we all know how its gonna go...
    fan: when is twau2 coming out?
    telltale: these lips are sealed. ;)

Wolf 2 reveal at PAX East on Friday, called it.

• ...for now. (;

sSOPHOo posted: »

we all know how its gonna go... fan: when is twau2 coming out? telltale: these lips are sealed.

• edited March 2017

inb4 Wolf Season 2 announced, with Bigby Wolf recast as Daniel Craig.

Wolf 2 reveal at PAX East on Friday, called it.

• Job: keep your voices LOOOOOUD
    me: i'm old and weak and i've been waiting for this game for 4 years. i can't be loud :')

• Say it enough times and it may come true. Unlike your dreams.

enter image description here

• If they did, who would be the main antagonist, it couldn't be the Crooked Man after what the player has done to him. They should make season two based in the animal farm and have the antagonist be animal based, that would be pretty cool. Also they should dive more into the Bigby and Snow!

• I would make it a power vacuum situation. Get rid of the Crooked Man and Bloody Mary, a Murderer-Mastermind match made in heaven, And some new scum can potentially rise to the top. I can see Jersey providing Fable heirlooms and artifacts of power (in addition to money) in exchange for protection from a new villain and his cronies.

If they did, who would be the main antagonist, it couldn't be the Crooked Man after what the player has done to him. They should make season

• I've just got this lurking feeling that because TTG (or, well, Job) is being more tease-y with TWAU; With things like "These lips are sealed ...for now." and responses like "uhh... just know that we hear you." it makes me think that he wants to say something to the effect of Season 2 but can't (or, well, won't) because an announcement might come soon. E3? Comic-Con? Sometime in the fall?
    This huge surge of teases from them lately just grinds my "Announcement soon?"" gears...

But it's probably just my brain conspiracies. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• I know that not a lot of people know all about the comics, but I would love to see something happening with Japanese Fabletown (major arc in Fairest, centered around the princesses) or the Soviet Fabletown (the second Cinderella (Bigby's secret secret agent) spinoff)

If they did, who would be the main antagonist, it couldn't be the Crooked Man after what the player has done to him. They should make season

• I'm waiting for Season 2, I played all of TellTales games, but my personal favorite is TWAU for its rich story and choices that will influence how other characters will act later, I like wolf's attitude, the Debs should announce its development to retain fans of the series as well as advertise a new season and make it available for pre-order

• My dudes...ahaam Telltale please announce the wolf among us season 2. It's time guys.

• pls telltale, We've waited long enough for this
    enter image description here

• Bruh, if telltale is teasing us with this...

The-CuteCat posted: »

pls telltale, We've waited long enough for this

• they've been teasing us for 4 years now. :c

Bruh, if telltale is teasing us with this...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.