Newsletters from Telltale

edited December 2009 in Site Support
Hi TT support team,

I 'm not receiving newsletters and announcements from Telltale anymore :'( I don't have a spam folder, I just don't receive them...

The last one I got was the "Get Your New Wallace & Gromit Episode" from the 15th of June.

I miss them :(

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Ok, I got the reason !

telltalegames.com SPF rules are too restrictive :

telltalegames.com. 21600 IN TXT "v=spf1 mx a:i.telltalegames.com a:mail.telltalegames.com include:emailsrvr.com -all"

My e-mail is a redirection and the final destination refuses the forwarded mail because the forwarding server is not listed in telltalegames.com SPF record.
  • edited September 2009
    I want to know how often the Telltale Interloper is emailed. The first time I got one I was like: Pssssh! But now I really want to read one!
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2009
    The Interloper comes out roughly monthly, usually at the same time as a game's release announcement or other big news. The next one will probably come out during the second half of September,
    ifyouknowwhatimean
    . If you don't think you're receiving these emails at all, check your subscription settings, add mailotron@telltalegames.com to your contact list, and double-check your spam folder. I am hopeful that we can address deliverability issues from our end sooner rather than later.

PS: Thanks for that report PabOu, I'll forward it to the server/programmer guys. :)
  • edited September 2009
    That's the second most obvious hint I've ever seen. :)
  • edited September 2009
    No, I don't I'm lost and confused now.
  • edited October 2009
    I have the same problem here. I subscribed during the Pirate Day and bought TOMI, but I only received e-mails related to my order, no Interloper at all yet. And users here in the forum say they have received news with the link to add a new Treasure hunt map.
    Can anybody help?
  • edited October 2009
    I emailed the support team quite some time back - could be up to 12 months - they said they could see no reason for non-delivery from their end. I have to keep checking the web site for releases. :confused:
  • edited October 2009
    The same answer they gave to me.
    One of them kindly sent me the newsletter from his address :)
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2009
    Hey guys, it's pretty likely that we're going to send another newsletter out this week. Malrau and eolith: Could you guys reply if you do/don't receive it? I'll post here when it goes out.
  • edited December 2009
    Hi David E, sorry to report no newsletters still.
    Cheers
    Eolith

CORRECTION: I did get one on December 10th - just temporarily lost amongst the flood of Christmas messages. Happy, happy, happy. Thanks David E
This discussion has been closed.