S4 RETURNING CHARACTERS

2»

Comments

• Clementine: "But I saw you get eaten alive!"

Kenny: "Those were just my costume designers and make-up artists helping me get ready for Season 4"

It’s probably Kenny and his luck again, who are we kidding?

• I'm hoping for Lilly, but I think that Christa deserves to return the most, as for Molly, I don't think she will appear.

• I want lilly or molly.

• Officer Mitchel died in 400 days. Sorry, but Wyatt ran him over and you see him in Shell’s story.

Sparkeagle posted: »

Ma boi Officer Mitchell is back

• Lilly is gonna be back. I just know it! I think Lilly is that girl with the tinted glasses and pony tail who doesn’t tal at all. You see her when you leave new frontier and when you confront Joan’s (you must leave with Kate) instead of Ava, she’ll be there. Also you blind fire and hit her in the shoulder and she flees.

MaconMajr posted: »

Christa, Lilly and/or Molly. Any and all would appease me greatly. Just so long as they get proper roles.

• Yes, if they really wanted Lily back, they should've made her appear in ANF, as the community-leadership-failing-apart type of story suits her character nicely. Maybe replace Ava or Joan, it would surely have had more impact on the players than ANF plot originally did.

TT won't be able to handle branching paths without ruining one or other side of a whole character development. I agree, I don't feel

• I don't care what you say Carly is not dead and she is coming back season 4

• edited October 2017

Mainly because if they go this route, they'll make it look like the whole time Lily was right about everything and everyone was off their shit in S1.

That sounds eeriely similar to comments about Kenny. Your concern could therefore be deemed bullshit and possibly hypocritical.

Also, not only do I not get your urgency about this, but it technically applied anyway-.

TT won't be able to handle branching paths without ruining one or other side of a whole character development. I agree, I don't feel

• edited October 2017

BossWalker: You idiots! This are not him! You've devoured his stunt double!

prink34320 posted: »

Clementine: "But I saw you get eaten alive!" Kenny: "Those were just my costume designers and make-up artists helping me get ready for Season 4"

• Officer MItchel only shows up in A New Day if you leave Clementine's house at night.

You're thinking of Officer Bennett.

GamingDemon posted: »

Officer Mitchel died in 400 days. Sorry, but Wyatt ran him over and you see him in Shell’s story.

• Not gonna lie, that would've been an interesting reveal. Especially since ShadesChick was apparently an old friend of David's.

Lilly is gonna be back. I just know it! I think Lilly is that girl with the tinted glasses and pony tail who doesn’t tal at all. You see her

• I beg your pardon?

Sorry, I haven't paid much attention to ANF. Do you have proof of this claim, a visual aid of sorts?

Lilly is gonna be back. I just know it! I think Lilly is that girl with the tinted glasses and pony tail who doesn’t tal at all. You see her

• edited October 2017

He means Shades Chick.
    enter image description here

I beg your pardon? Sorry, I haven't paid much attention to ANF. Do you have proof of this claim, a visual aid of sorts?

• Well...

It's kind of hard to tell, with this animation style. There's not much resemblance.

DabigRG posted: »

He means Shades Chick.

• Yeah, I agree. Different headshape.

Well... It's kind of hard to tell, with this animation style. There's not much resemblance.

• Your concern is therefore bullshit and possibly hypocritical.

Well I never :'(

But to make it clear Fallan said "TT won't be able to handle branching paths without ruining one or other side of a whole character development". Obviously if Lily returns, they're gonna talk about the past, ultimately making us (Clem) feel some sort of guilt. They're good at that. And by that, not only would we feel guilty about what happened to her father or her being abandoned by the group and left for dead, it'll make us sit back and say "Wow, everyone was actually a dick" completely forgetting about some of her actions.

But still, I don't hate the thought of Lily coming back, I just don't think it'll work and with this being "The Final Season" I'd hate for it to be ruined because of a misplacement. But to me Lily would've fit perfectly in NF, I can definitely see her taking Joan's place. They have the same traits, both unpredictable and both have something to prove. But to sum everything up if you're still confused, I just feel like if she appears in S4, it'll become something it wasn't supposed to be, and it won't feel right and we'll never be pleased with S4.

Mainly because if they go this route, they'll make it look like the whole time Lily was right about everything and everyone was off their sh

• Well I never :'(

Oops, just realized I was speaking in absolutes there.

paths without ruining one or other side of a whole character development". Obviously if Lily returns, they're gonna talk about the past, ultimately making us (Clem) feel some sort of guilt. They're good at that. And by that, not only would we feel guilty about what happened to her father or her being abandoned by the group and left for dead, it'll make us sit back and say "Wow, everyone was actually a dick" completely forgetting about some of her actions.

Okay, first of all, no. Second, merely considering her perspective would be bad because...?

But to me Lily would've fit perfectly in NF, I can definitely see her taking Joan's place. They have the same traits, both unpredictable and both have something to prove.

After character derailment? Maybe.
    But with their proper characterizations, Joan might've had similar motivations on a grander scale, but the way she [again, initially] conducted herself was different from the way Lilly seemingly conducted herself.

But to sum everything up if you're still confused, I just feel like if she appears in S4, it'll become something it wasn't supposed to be, and it won't feel right and we'll never be pleased with S4.

Presuming people would be pleased with The Final Season anyway, I see.

Your concern is therefore bullshit and possibly hypocritical. Well I never But to make it clear Fallan said "TT won't be able to

• her perspective would be bad because...?

For one, the whole disagreement in the pharmacy on who should stay and who shouldn't. Secondly everyone giving her crap on her father and especially her for never questioning his actions and always defending him even when he's dead wrong. Lastly NO ONE EVER SIDED WITH HER she was always the outcast when it came to the group as a whole. So I couldn't imagine Lily having anything positive to say about the group. But hey, I can be completely wrong, who knows? Maybe this whole time she could've been searching for Clem and the others whereabouts. But say that out loud and see if you believe yourself ;)

Well I never Oops, just realized I was speaking in absolutes there. paths without ruining one or other side of a whole charac

• , the whole disagreement in the pharmacy on who should stay and who shouldn't.

I do not remember this. Mind going into further detail?

Lastly NO ONE EVER SIDED WITH HER she was always the outcast when it came to the group as a whole.

How can she be an outcast when she's the official leader? Also, Larry and determinantly Lee sided with her and I'm sure there's an instance of another character at least considering her strategy.

So I couldn't imagine Lily having anything positive to say about the group.

Those were people she survived with for multiple months. Even if they didn't commonly see eye to eye on things, there's obviously traits she could at least respect about each of them.

Maybe this whole time she could've been searching for Clem and the others whereabouts. But say that out loud and see if you believe yourself ;)

No, because she herself realizes that she can't stay with them anymore if you don't kick her out. It doesn't make any sense for her to be actively looking for them this late in the game when common sense says they're probably dead or gone.

her perspective would be bad because...? For one, the whole disagreement in the pharmacy on who should stay and who shouldn't. Secon

• I would want Lilly back only in a DLC form. Same with Christa. I miss them. :'(

• I do not remember this. Mind going into further detail?

Sure, remember in episode 2 when Lee, Clem, Kenny and his family got kicked out of Hershel's farm and they had nowhere to go? They found their way to Lee's parents' old store (I said pharmacy by accident) But when they were outside they got attacked by some walkers and if I remember correctly, Carley rescued them and brought them inside. But Lily and her Father weren't comfortable with them staying and sheltering cause they believed Duck was bitten. Which ultimately cause a huge argument about who's in charge and who has the right to stay.

another character at least considering her strategy.

And no I don't think so. But I do remember everyone keeping their distance from Larry and Lily cause they didn't agree on how they went about a lot things and taking up for Lee's defense.

No, because she herself realizes that she can't stay with them anymore if you don't kick her out. It doesn't make any sense for her to be actively looking for them this late in the game when common sense says they're probably dead or gone.

And ^ is what I mean about Lily not fitting in S4 cause it'll be misplaced. So I propose this question, If this is true, then how can Lily's return have any sort of interest? Other than wanting to know where she's been.

, the whole disagreement in the pharmacy on who should stay and who shouldn't. I do not remember this. Mind going into further detai

• Sure, remember in episode 2 when Lee, Clem, Kenny and his family got kicked out of Hershel's farm and they had nowhere to go? They found their way to Lee's parents' old store (I said pharmacy by accident) But when they were outside they got attacked by some walkers and if I remember correctly, Carley rescued them and brought them inside. But Lily and her Father weren't comfortable with them staying and sheltering cause they believed Duck was bitten. Which ultimately cause a huge argument about who's in charge and who has the right to stay.

It was episode 1, dude. The very first one.

And really, IIRC it was Larry and Kenny arguing that Duck may be bitten and Larry having a heart attack due to the close call caused by Carley saving Clementine that led to Kenny indirectly challenging Lilly's authority.

The argument you're thinking of about just whether Doug allowing Carley and Glenn to rush out shooting to save Lee and Kenny's company risked the walkers potentially breaking in and went against Lilly's previous orders to prevent that.

And ^ is what I mean about Lily not fitting in S4 cause it'll be misplaced. So I propose this question, If this is true, then how can Lily's return have any sort of interest? Other than wanting to know where she's been.

Because she's a Season 1 character that left halfway under complicated circumstances and a lot has changed since she did, opening up a chance for Clementine herself to have onscreen interactions with her and seeing where the story takes it, if anywhere.

Besides, her return would simply be her and Clementine crossing paths for the first time since the first couple of months. I was simply pointing out that the specific scenario you came up with wouldn't make sense in terms of character motivation. Don't get that twisted.

I do not remember this. Mind going into further detail? Sure, remember in episode 2 when Lee, Clem, Kenny and his family got kicked

• Kenny indirectly challenging Lilly's authority

Aha, which you can also intervene and say your piece or just stay out of it.

It was episode 1, dude. The very first one.

well this is embarrassing ._. i haven't played in a while..

The argument you're thinking of about

...Was when Carely helped them into the store, thus them having a heated debate on letting in strangers.

Sure, remember in episode 2 when Lee, Clem, Kenny and his family got kicked out of Hershel's farm and they had nowhere to go? They found the

• well this is embarrassing ._. i haven't played in a while..

It's fine. That episode's kinda boring to reply anyway.

...Was when Carely helped them into the store, thus them having a heated debate on letting in strangers.

Yeah, sure, that. It subsided after bit when Larry realized Duck had been attacked and was possibly bitten.

Kenny indirectly challenging Lilly's authority Aha, which you can also intervene and say your piece or just stay out of it. It

• Yeah, sure, that.

Lol, I swear that's what I was talking about.

well this is embarrassing ._. i haven't played in a while.. It's fine. That episode's kinda boring to reply anyway. ...Was whe

• It isn't a secret choice it's easy to get

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Well...I kinda see why you think that, but he’s definitely dead. He can either die by electric fence or eaten by walkers since he was too beat up to move. I think there was a secret choice where Lee can shoot Andy too.

• If you know telltale you know as long as there's ONE way for a character to die they will die later on that episode if you don't get that way except of Bonnie cause if she survives she leaves

Arisis posted: »

I know its about s1 but on the topic of returning characters would mike or bonnie be a possibility

Sign in to comment in this discussion.