The Thread Of Anything P̴̢̖̦̜̰͈̞ͥͥ̐ͬ̽͆͐̚A̡͔̫̓͞R̴̠̟̪̙̃̓̀͒̇̋R͕̾̒̐ͯƠ̘̝̙̫̪̑̽͌̂T͙̫͇̺̝̈̑̄̃ͦ̀̊̉͡͡Sͨ̅̅͆ͧͯ̉̀

edited August 2018 in General Chat

Here you can share P̴̢̖̦̜̰͈̞ͥͥ̐ͬ̽͆͐̚A̡͔̫̓͞R̴̠̟̪̙̃̓̀͒̇̋R͕̾̒̐ͯƠ̘̝̙̫̪̑̽͌̂T͙̫͇̺̝̈̑̄̃ͦ̀̊̉͡͡Sͨ̅̅͆ͧͯ̉̀ that you've come across that you find to be heartwarming and uplifting. It can be P̴̢̖̦̜̰͈̞ͥͥ̐ͬ̽͆͐̚A̡͔̫̓͞R̴̠̟̪̙̃̓̀͒̇̋R͕̾̒̐ͯƠ̘̝̙̫̪̑̽͌̂T͙̫͇̺̝̈̑̄̃ͦ̀̊̉͡͡Sͨ̅̅͆ͧͯ̉̀, P̴̢̖̦̜̰͈̞ͥͥ̐ͬ̽͆͐̚A̡͔̫̓͞R̴̠̟̪̙̃̓̀͒̇̋R͕̾̒̐ͯƠ̘̝̙̫̪̑̽͌̂T͙̫͇̺̝̈̑̄̃ͦ̀̊̉͡͡Sͨ̅̅͆ͧͯ̉̀, P̴̢̖̦̜̰͈̞ͥͥ̐ͬ̽͆͐̚A̡͔̫̓͞R̴̠̟̪̙̃̓̀͒̇̋R͕̾̒̐ͯƠ̘̝̙̫̪̑̽͌̂T͙̫͇̺̝̈̑̄̃ͦ̀̊̉͡͡Sͨ̅̅͆ͧͯ̉̀, P̴̢̖̦̜̰͈̞ͥͥ̐ͬ̽͆͐̚A̡͔̫̓͞R̴̠̟̪̙̃̓̀͒̇̋R͕̾̒̐ͯƠ̘̝̙̫̪̑̽͌̂T͙̫͇̺̝̈̑̄̃ͦ̀̊̉͡͡Sͨ̅̅͆ͧͯ̉̀ P̴̢̖̦̜̰͈̞ͥͥ̐ͬ̽͆͐̚A̡͔̫̓͞R̴̠̟̪̙̃̓̀͒̇̋R͕̾̒̐ͯƠ̘̝̙̫̪̑̽͌̂T͙̫͇̺̝̈̑̄̃ͦ̀̊̉͡͡Sͨ̅̅͆ͧͯ̉̀! Whatever you think would S̶̛̿̔̓͌̅͗̽ͮ҉̭̘͇̹̯͔Q̨̥͍̠͈̬̮͓͎͕̪͚͕̠̥̼͇̊͌̂̀̅̈́͂̾̽̉̌̒̈̅́̚ͅȔ̴̵̵̢̲̘͓̯̹̥̟̝͇̘̯͔͖͎͗ͨ͑̆́ͭ̂͆̑ͫ͌ͫ̚Ǟ̺͙͕̰̳̮̪̋͒͛͢ͅW̿͆̈̓͛͌̈ͭ̋͗͒͑̔ͬͧ̔̀̍͏̵̡̛̗̘͓̲͉͉͍K̾̊́ͪ͆ͬ̿͋͏̵̨̪̦͎̩̠̠̫̰̭̺̼̱̦̲̱̼̼̳̟ :smile:

Comments

• edited March 2018

Found this great pic on reddit.

"Special Needs teachers put this up today."

• @lupinb0y should totally post his cute animal gifs here.

• Yesss!

Perfect place to put it. Could serve as easy-access eyebleach

@lupinb0y should totally post his cute animal gifs here.

• Great Thread. :smile:

• edited March 2018

Cracks knuckles

@lupinb0y should totally post his cute animal gifs here.

• You're great, you know that?

lupinb0y posted: »

Cracks knuckles Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/ys5rpM0.gifv Your browser does not suppor

• those gifs made my day thank you

Cracks knuckles Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/ys5rpM0.gifv Your browser does not suppor

• Cracks feet

• Cracks neck

• There was a father who had made a post on Reddit a few years ago confessing as to how much pain he was in due to how eroded his teeth had become from his past experience with bulimia as a teenager. To his surprise a few dentists offered their services for free and others were willing to pay for the bill and assist in hotel reservations so he could get his treatment. Because of their kindness he was able to get his teeth fixed. It's one of the most heartwarming stories I've read on Reddit.

Here's the link.

• I swear it makes my heart melt every time I watch it...

You know, I heard the guy who did this got a job offer from Pixar!

• This song never fails to cheer me up

• Just so you know you gotta open the gif in a new tab before you can link it.

AChicken posted: »

This gif won't embed for some reason. Just click this link to get to it omg

• Thanks.

That's what I did, but no amount of refreshing the page here made it work. I was just greeted with a still image instead of a gif.

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/hnEG1DE.gifv Just so you know you gotta open the gif in a new tab before you can link it.

• edited April 2018

Window washers at Pittsburgh Children's Hospital

• edited April 2018

I was just baking cookies when I found one of them inadvertently shaped like a heart:

That just made me happy for some reason lol

• Aww, that's so sweet. I can tell that it was made with love. I wonder though, did you have the heart to eat it?

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I was just baking cookies when I found one of them inadvertently shaped like a heart: That just made me happy for some reason lol

• Nope it was too precious for me to eat lol I can't remember if someone else did though.

Now I'm in the mood for cookies again :lol: Maybe I'll make some more tonight.

Aww, that's so sweet. I can tell that it was made with love. I wonder though, did you have the heart to eat it?

• Sounds like a hearty snack!

The heart-shaped cookie reminds me of my sister; she loves stuff like that...

Nope it was too precious for me to eat lol I can't remember if someone else did though. Now I'm in the mood for cookies again Maybe I'll make some more tonight.

• Here is a Feel Good from the past:

• edited May 2018

0_0  LIES

• Now, I'm not one for swearing but

It's official. This guy is my fucking inspiration.
    This -- this is just nice.

He's had a 4-month absence. He's back. He makes small things like this. This is his best yet. I don't care that he makes mlp-whatever-stuff. he can like what he wants. point is he makes wonderful 'lil animations, and it tickles my inner whimsical person.

• edited May 2018

0_0 WHEN WILL THE LIES END?!

0_0  LIES

• I demand a full season of this NOW

Cute as fuck

Now, I'm not one for swearing but It's official. This guy is my fucking inspiration. This -- this is just nice. He's had a 4-mon

• Couldn't agree more

I demand a full season of this NOW Cute as fuck

• edited May 2018

0_0 MOAR LIES

0_0  LIES

• You know what? I didn't see that he called the hat "ugly" till after I posted it here and looked at the Reddit comments. Finally getting the whole picture, this isn't not a motivational comic, it's a Joke. Taking it down now

Who the hell posted this in a the "Get Motivated" sub-reddit? I've been lied to!

0_0 MOAR LIES

• edited May 2018

.... Ahem... So this guy is making many one off animations like this? That's pretty rad. I'll take a stop-in on his channel.

Now, I'm not one for swearing but It's official. This guy is my fucking inspiration. This -- this is just nice. He's had a 4-mon

• Yup.
    There's not much, but what he does has quality to it.

Like this: Short, 40 seconds, but it's cute. Good. As someone in his comments said, it's like the old internet came back to life; Small things like this where people make what they want to make for fun.

.... Ahem... So this guy is making many one off animations like this? That's pretty rad. I'll take a stop-in on his channel.

• Haha, oh wow. I feel stupid now for breaking it down and not realizing it was a joke either. Still, I gotta laugh though. :D

You know what? I didn't see that he called the hat "ugly" till after I posted it here and looked at the Reddit comments. Finally getting the

• edited July 2018

No idea how to link the video here -- if it's even possible -- so here's just the link for now.

two cute birds together
    https://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/90ac3z/birdo_gets_a_tall_bf/

• I needed that, thanks Chick-Fil-A

No idea how to link the video here -- if it's even possible -- so here's just the link for now. two cute birds together https://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/90ac3z/birdo_gets_a_tall_bf/

• Just found this thread.... It is amazing :smile:

• You're amazing.

No seriously. That just popped up in my head and I had to tell you. Your positivity is a really nice thing to see on the forums.

Just found this thread.... It is amazing

• edited July 2018

Thank you!! Honestly it is great to hear someone say that about me. I really do appreciate it. :smile: I always try to be as positive as I can possibly be :smile: And same to you!! It is always a pleasure to see your comments in discussions :smile:

You're amazing. No seriously. That just popped up in my head and I had to tell you. Your positivity is a really nice thing to see on the forums.

• edited July 2018

Not saying you do this, but while everyone should strive towards positivity thinking and helping others find out how to reach it themselves, in order to do that we have to be true to and in tune with our own feelings first. It's possible to take negative feelings and redirect them towards positive actions, or to search for a fresh and positive outlook on those feelings that we agree with, but if we try to force positivity as a means to mask and defy how we truly feel then those unpleasant thoughts will only resurface much harder and stronger later, and if we keep pushing them down eventually they will grow so strong that no amount of contrived positivity will be able to drown them out. It's a balance between being true to yourself and seeing the best in everyone and everything (and I'm not perfect with that either lol)

I appreciate your posts here too, this community needs all the positivity it can get :smile:

Thank you!! Honestly it is great to hear someone say that about me. I really do appreciate it. I always try to be as positive as I can possibly be And same to you!! It is always a pleasure to see your comments in discussions

• Thank you for replying to my comment :smile: And I know what you mean and to be truthful I am guilty of doing that a couple of times. It made me feel like I was on top of Mount Everest. Then one minor thing makes it all come tumbling down. But like I always have, I will continue to fight it and hopefully I can overcome it someday :smile:

Not saying you do this, but while everyone should strive towards positivity thinking and helping others find out how to reach it themselves,

• edited July 2018

OOF. Too many nice people collected in one thread.

My heart can only take so much wholesomeness!

Someone needs to add some salt to all this sugar.

• Just imagine looking out your bedroom window and seeing Spider-Man sitting there trying to clean it, lol

Window washers at Pittsburgh Children's Hospital

Sign in to comment in this discussion.