The S.S Louine! (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• I’ll start off a new page in The S.S Louine ship thread with Youtubers’ reaction to Louis x Clementine. ☺️

• I recently saw something that could go here, but let's just say it's an acceptable omission, K?

• If it's not, we know what to do

DabigRG posted: »

I recently saw something that could go here, but let's just say it's an acceptable omission, K?

• What?

If it's not, we know what to do

• Oh, I thought I didn't have to point it out to you.

?? ?image

What?

• Ow, for gettin your hopes up?

Oh, I thought I didn't have to point it out to you. ?? ?

• Exactly! ?

No, I just thought you meant something different by that.

Ow, for gettin your hopes up?

• Oh.
    Heh.

Exactly! ? No, I just thought you meant something different by that.

• Who didn't!!?

Exactly! ? No, I just thought you meant something different by that.

• The people who got anything better to do than visit these kinds of threads.

Who didn't!!?

• These reactions actually put a smile on my face there all so cute

I’ll start off a new page in The S.S Louine ship thread with Youtubers’ reaction to Louis x Clementine. ☺️

• Holy shit, I just realized Louis looks like he could be related to Whoopi Goldberg.

I’ll start off a new page in The S.S Louine ship thread with Youtubers’ reaction to Louis x Clementine. ☺️

• I’m glad you enjoyed the video. :)

lottii-lu posted: »

These reactions actually put a smile on my face there all so cute

• It’s because of his dreads isn’t it?

Holy shit, I just realized Louis looks like he could be related to Whoopi Goldberg.

• Actually, it was the expression on his face on the thumbnail that made me think of her.

It’s because of his dreads isn’t it?

• I just gained an all new appreciation for Louis after going back to look at his friendship side. He is so damn charming. And even when you berate him he just keeps going strong. He's too precious for this world.

• Bc he drinks his respecct woman juice daily

I just gained an all new appreciation for Louis after going back to look at his friendship side. He is so damn charming. And even when you berate him he just keeps going strong. He's too precious for this world.

• I’ll bump it for the heck of it but I love Louis and aj

• So much happen with Louis and Clementine and no one is talking about it

• Me too, though I'm not big on these movements.

I’ll bump it for the heck of it but I love Louis and aj

• Probably because most of the early playthroughs were predicted to be more Violet centric.

Erinour posted: »

So much happen with Louis and Clementine and no one is talking about it

• But low key though, their date is the most humorously budgeted thing.

• In Violet's route, Louis has shown me that he doesn't judge based on the ship, and for that I salute him.

• Thanks god that what happened to Louis' in Violet's route isn't canon for us. Or at least for most of us. If you don't know what happened to him there then I am already saying to you. Do not watch it. Simply do, freaking, not. I wish I could forget about it. I never felt so bad over a fictional character :(((((((((

• And am I the only person that really regrets that we didn't have a dance between Clem and Louis? I was sure as hell that there will be. Also considering the fact that there were two scenes during that party with Louis just standing alone and smiling at Clem.

Them dancing together... anyone keen on making a fan-art? A funny one :D?

• I thought that's what we were leading to in the party, but it got all dark pretty quickly. I thought for sure Louis was gonna see Clem and pull a corny line out of his ass like "May I have this dance?" Imo, they totally missed that opportunity, but they probably wanted a dance to be exclusive for Vi's route.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

And am I the only person that really regrets that we didn't have a dance between Clem and Louis? I was sure as hell that there will be. Also

• There's always Episode 4 to do so :). It could be nice to see them dance before Clem dies or Louis dies or both of them die. It would be a miracle to have them both survive the EP4.

Sarunas21 posted: »

I thought that's what we were leading to in the party, but it got all dark pretty quickly. I thought for sure Louis was gonna see Clem and p

• ikr I was thinking the same thing. I was basically fully convinced that the party was time that Clem will devote to romance, and I wanted her and Louis to dance so bad(and finish it off with a kiss and I would've melted xD). Instead they were just sitting - don't know what kinda party is that.

Sarunas21 posted: »

I thought that's what we were leading to in the party, but it got all dark pretty quickly. I thought for sure Louis was gonna see Clem and p

• For once, I am in complete agreement with you. I really thought we were going to have a scene like that in the game, was a bit sad we didn't.

And am I the only person that really regrets that we didn't have a dance between Clem and Louis? I was sure as hell that there will be. Also

• That's good. Usually you only agree with me in 99% so that's a good change ; )

For once, I am in complete agreement with you. I really thought we were going to have a scene like that in the game, was a bit sad we didn't.

• We may agree on shipping, but I completely disagree with how you go about it and your actions. That's the point I'm trying to make.

That's good. Usually you only agree with me in 99% so that's a good change ; )

• So I just saw what happens if you save Violet over Louis. Needless to say, I was not prepared for that.

THEY FUCKING CUT OFF HIS TONGUE! They actually cut off his fucking tongue, what in the hell? Violet gets nothing, but Louis is punished like THAT!? Why, why would you do this to us, what did Louis ever do to you to warrant that? So Violet gets a really sad and tragic backstory about her grandma killing herself, a dance during the party (or so I've heard), and gets to keep all of her body parts, but Louis' backstory is him being responsible for his parents getting a divorce, no dance if you saved him, and if you didn't, a cruel and vile punishment. That doesn't seem very fair. I'm not going to make a claim about the writers favoring Violet over Louis because I'm not a fucking idiot, but Jesus Christ, Louis got so much harsh treatment that episode.

That being said, his reaction to seeing Clem again is just so heartbreaking to watch. Even after you chose Violet over him, which leads to him getting his tongue cut off and literally breaking right in front of us, his reaction is to hug Clem and put on a smile (that was where my heart actually hurt). Goddamn it, as if I couldn't love Louis any more. The dude is awesome. For my sake, I hope nothing does end up happening to him in my play through. I was able to stop him from losing his finger (seriously, what is the writers' obsession with having Louis lose a body part), I hope I can keep it up with one final episode.

• I know man Louis doesn’t deserve that

So I just saw what happens if you save Violet over Louis. Needless to say, I was not prepared for that. (Spoiler)

• I know man Louis doesn’t deserve that

So I just saw what happens if you save Violet over Louis. Needless to say, I was not prepared for that. (Spoiler)

• Spoilers below:

I wasnt really a fan of how they treat Violet over Louis. It seems uneven. However just so you know the dance scene replaces the "date" scene with Louis, they dont dance at the party so theres no unevenness there or anything.

That being said it feels off making it so if Violet gets taken away shes just sad, but Louis gets mutilated, I mean Louis can also loose his finger. Im not sure why they made it so no harm can come to Violet at all but Louis is the one with body parts coming off. Im hoping theres some sort of real consequence for not saving Violet because right now it seems really unbalanced that if you let Louis get taken he cant even talk anymore. (kinda reminds me of Tales ep 3 how Vaughn doesnt show up based on a choice you wouldnt think involves Vaugh, granted this choice does involve Louis and Violet but you'd expect somewhat similar treatment to the characters to balance out both choices coming with real consequence.)

• Ah okay, I hadn't obviously seen all of the changes yet, so that's good. Overall point still stands that Louis got far too much punishment in that episode.

Also, I think you mean Episode 4. In Episode 3, Vaughn is either paralyzed or not, but in Episode 4, he can be around in the beginning if you let Athena kill Cassius.

Poogers555 posted: »

Spoilers below: I wasnt really a fan of how they treat Violet over Louis. It seems uneven. However just so you know the dance scene repla

• I feel you. That messed me up so much last night.

• edited January 2019

“I’m so sorry.”

Fanart by mangomango-j

• Why must you do that? Don't you know we're already hurting enough?

“I’m so sorry.” Fanart by mangomango-j

Sign in to comment in this discussion.