The Superball Conspiracy

edited September 2009 in Sam & Max
Alright if you remember in 204, Superball is wierd about time travel, well there's something that will rocks your socks of. In episode 104 if you use the carbon detector on him, it'll say he's 41, now if you do the math:
2008-1963 = 45 in the past.
So what do you think of the fact Superball is in three years in the past before his birthyear.

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Awesome.

In fact, I think Superball works for even biggest forces behind the curtain.

I love that Bouncer
  • edited September 2009
    That's interesting, but since episode 104 was released in 2007 and episode 204 was released in 2008, then your maths is slightly wrong.
  • edited September 2009
    That's interesting, but since episode 104 was released in 2007 and episode 204 was released in 2008, then your maths is slightly wrong.

Damn! I knew I missed someting, I'll fix it in no time
  • edited September 2009
    Well, I suppose that the Superball we have in the present is an identical clone of the one you see in 1963 and that is why they have the same birthday and maybe that's just how secret service agents reproduce...

Or Bosco's carbon dater is just wrong. Do you trust Bosco tech?
  • edited September 2009

It's from Sybil.
  • edited September 2009
    SuperBosco wrote: »
    It's from Sybil.

And how old was the Jesse James Hand?

By the way, he STILL look way too young in the future. Unless you look that good at yours 65 (roughly).
  • edited September 2009
    There's definitely a conspiracy going on behind all this, I'm sure it involves the U.S. government and aliens.
  • edited September 2009
    Well actually, a real carbon dater tells you how long ago something has stopped breathing and eating.
    The proper carbon date for anything still alive is 0 years.....
  • edited September 2009
    Well, I suppose that the Superball we have in the present is an identical clone of the one you see in 1963 and that is why they have the same birthday and maybe that's just how secret service agents reproduce...

It has never failed me before.
  • edited September 2009
    bobdevis wrote: »
    Well actually, a real carbon dater tells you how long ago something has stopped breathing and eating.

Don't ruin my fantasies!!!!
  • edited September 2009
    bobdevis wrote: »

It means that Jesse James' hand was having some meals after Hit the Road ended. Ouch! :D
  • edited September 2009
    It means that Jesse James' hand was having some meals after Hit the Road ended. Ouch! :D

Actually, I think the hand from Hit the Road was Jesse James' OTHER hand.
  • edited September 2009
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    Actually, I think the hand from Hit the Road was Jesse James' OTHER hand.

ummm. and they exchanged it with someone for the other hand? :D
  • edited September 2009
    Either the 2008 Superball is a clone or 1963 is his father (and they happen to be almost identical and have the same birthday).

But having said that, the time travel, government conspiracy and aliens theory is highly plausible.
  • edited September 2009
    tbm1986 wrote: »
    Either the 2008 Superball is a clone or 1963 is his father (and they happen to be almost identical and have the same birthday).

But having said that, the time travel, government conspiracy and aliens theory is highly plausible.

Superball said the Code Names of the Agents are unique. So, the 2008 is his clone or himself after time travel ^^! (Or maybe with the Water of the Youth Fountain)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.