HUGE UPDATE ON TELLTALE'S TWITTER: CLEMENTINE'S STORY WILL BE CONTINUED

Comments

• edited September 2018

There is not much understanding of how you pray to Hades. I just prayed and I think Hades doesn't do that. Other God's do,but I don't think Hades lol

Did you do any burnt offerings?

• It is 02:44am over here and I am finding it quite difficult to keep in my excitement and relief without waking anyone up. Thank you Telltale, hopefully The Final Season and Clementine do get an ending :smile:

• Hades was the god of the underworld...The underworld in this case was death...and life and death are on different sides of a scale. Praying to Hades was wishing a dead loved one rest and comfort and sometimes a chance to come again..usually through birth of a child.

strwar3 posted: »

There is not much understanding of how you pray to Hades. I just prayed and I think Hades doesn't do that. Other God's do,but I don't think Hades lol

• edited August 2019

• Thank you other companies that will continue this game! Thank you!

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TT FIGHT BACK TT #FIGHTBACKTT #SAVECLEM

• Agreed. This game is really important to a lot of people, but at the end of the day, it's a work of fiction. People's real lives were pretty severely wrecked or at least disturbed by this whole deal, and it's great that we might get our game, but like... yeah, former employees should come first imo.

I was obviously really excited when the news immediately came out, but I also feel just really strongly that Telltale NEEDS to compensate their former employees for the shit that Telltale put them through before they consider finishing this game.

• edited September 2018

sometimes a chance to come again..usually through birth of a child

Exactly! I was praying for Telltale The Walking Dead Final Season come again.

Hades was the god of the underworld...The underworld in this case was death...and life and death are on different sides of a scale. Praying

• I hope Melissa will return and be Clem again (one last time), I really hope TT resolves all the nasty issues

I was obviously really excited when the news immediately came out, but I also feel just really strongly that Telltale NEEDS to compensate their former employees for the shit that Telltale put them through before they consider finishing this game.

• edited September 2018

Then...there's hope?...

THERE'S HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, my 950th comment. What a recognition.

• Fucking imagine that. Sean muthafucking Vanaman, the lead writer for S1, comes back to finish TFS. It would be to good to be true.

I have a theory who may be doing it...and if I am right...it is just perfect. (Spoiler)

• Am I the only one that is cautiously optimistic but skeptical? I want it to work out to - but this is not immediately saying they will. the words 'potential' and 'maybe' are written all over this.. also note the little piece there about 'in some form'.. I don't want to rain on any parades but this isn't a confirmed thing..

• YAY! But also this feels very bittersweet. Clementine will at least get an ending (possibly) but I feel so awful for the former employees. At least, there's some hope, a very little amount of it, but hope, nonetheless.

• The walking dead and the wolf among us are the first two telltale games I played

• You are correct...companies get nervous and can back out. So cautious optimists can at least spare another broken heart.

Losoyo posted: »

Am I the only one that is cautiously optimistic but skeptical? I want it to work out to - but this is not immediately saying they will. the

• edited September 2018

We’ll see how this goes. There’s no guarantee it will be completed in the video game form we’re used to from TellTale.

• edited September 2018

Hope it isn’t delayed without losing quality. The wait for ep 3 seemed long enough to begin with

• How do you go from "while we can't make any promises" to "WILL BE CONTINUED"?

• The thing is that Episode 3 of TSF is nearly finished, they only need do some touches end EP3 will be DONE. So i think that if they will start working on rest of episodes in October they can release EP3 on Release date schedule November 06.

• Agreed. ??

• Yeah that whole situation is still fucked, but with how many other companies stepped up to help them they will all have new jobs in no time, wouldn't worry too much about it.

• Well danm I was wrong, and I couldn't be any happier to be wrong (watch it suck)

• And why would it stuck? It’s obvious that none of the episodes will be rewritten and that’ll take a needless amount of time to do when they have already been finished, so why will it suck?

Jaku2011 posted: »

Well danm I was wrong, and I couldn't be any happier to be wrong (watch it suck)

• i mean i agree, but. it’s america

• Because Telltale has a spotty record when it comes to quality especially with Walking Dead. Don't turn this into a debate it was just a joke

Melton23 posted: »

And why would it stuck? It’s obvious that none of the episodes will be rewritten and that’ll take a needless amount of time to do when they have already been finished, so why will it suck?

• Not trying to turn it into a debate, I’m just saying that episode 1 was quality, and telltale aren’t going to finish it, another studio looks to be doing that for them

Because Telltale has a spotty record when it comes to quality especially with Walking Dead. Don't turn this into a debate it was just a joke

• But Telltale wrote it you just said its already written, anyway it was just a joke no need to reply again.

Melton23 posted: »

Not trying to turn it into a debate, I’m just saying that episode 1 was quality, and telltale aren’t going to finish it, another studio looks to be doing that for them

• It’s important that we all stay grounded. This is only interest being expressed from other companies. There’s still the issue of getting all the cast to jump back on board

Episode 1 was gud :trollface:

But Telltale wrote it you just said its already written, anyway it was just a joke no need to reply again.

• duuUUUUUuude i was thinking abt this the other day almost bursting out in tears thinking about sean taking us BACK™ but i thought it was too unrealistic

I have a theory who may be doing it...and if I am right...it is just perfect. (Spoiler)

• This is good news for fans but from reading comments on twitter the 250 staff who where let go where not given any severance, so if there is a deal hopefully they get enough money to complete the series and help the previous staff members or even offer to employ them back if they want to.

• I hope Pete Hawley re-employs them, they need to come and finish their story they created, no one else can do it, only Melissa and the crew can.

OzzyUK posted: »

This is good news for fans but from reading comments on twitter the 250 staff who where let go where not given any severance, so if there is

• To those rightfully concerned about proper reimbursement for the fired employees - you guys are right but I think finishing Clementine's story is a priority - think about it:

Season 4 NOT ending properly = multiple demands for refunds or even lawsuits = deeper financial pit for Telltale = less chance they will be able to do right by the terminated employees.

• Don't want to burst the happy bubble, but, there is no guarantees here - though I believe people, out of the kindness of their hearts, will come forward & complete the season, to all us fans of the game...here's hoping..

YES FINALLY! This is such a huge relief

• wouldn't they wanna rehire the same ppl who were working on it? i'd think that'd be easier than trying to get a bunch of new ones to work on a game that's more than halfway done.

OzzyUK posted: »

This is good news for fans but from reading comments on twitter the 250 staff who where let go where not given any severance, so if there is

• They likely would love to rehire the staff back but after they way they where treated some might not want to work back there, hopefully Telltale can find a way to please everyone even if things take a lot longer than planned.

sarahsenpai posted: »

wouldn't they wanna rehire the same ppl who were working on it? i'd think that'd be easier than trying to get a bunch of new ones to work on a game that's more than halfway done.

• I think it’s either going to be Warner Games, Ubisoft or Night Studios which pick them up. Hope they stay far away from EA.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.