HUGE UPDATE ON TELLTALE'S TWITTER: CLEMENTINE'S STORY WILL BE CONTINUED

13»

Comments

• I'll probably seem like such a downer and party pooper but I'm still not going to be taken over by hope and joy. For now this statement only says that there are "partners", whoever they are, who expressed desire to help Telltale finish up TFS... in some form. Now it might not work out or if it does, it may as well not be in a form of an actual episode like in the past. Still it would be better than nothing, just to receive some sort of closure.

Then again there are still a multiple factors that might play againts Telltale. Those potential partners backing out eventually, people screwing over Telltale by leaking footage of their future games (because appearantly its bad for the company when people do that). A lot of stuff may still go wrong. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that there is still a spark of hope left but thats just it - a spark. I'll be overjoyed when it'll be a 100% confirmed that Telltale is going to finish TFS. That and also I'm looking forward to some news in regards to potential severences for those laid off. They deserve that much.

• Thank you god.

• I think if it would only be a spark of hope and nothing more, TT wouldnt make that post on twitter, I mean they said "no promises" and "episode 3 and 4 in some form" but I guess they are still optimistic that the whole thing is going to happen, also if we see TT Games twitter account there are still materials with WDTG, and CEO himself is using Clementine hat image on his account.

Tewudin posted: »

I'll probably seem like such a downer and party pooper but I'm still not going to be taken over by hope and joy. For now this statement only

• I know. I'm just trying not to get my hopes up. I did it too often in the past and too often I was dissapointed. Like I've stated multiple times in other threads, I'd fucking love them if Telltale managed to both finish the remaining episodes and do right by those laid off. I'm just not getting my hopes up in case it doesn't go that way.

Gauss99 posted: »

I think if it would only be a spark of hope and nothing more, TT wouldnt make that post on twitter, I mean they said "no promises" and "epis

Sign in to comment in this discussion.