Are there people who geniually hate Clem or even can't stand her?

2»

Comments

• Got a problem with that word Buddy?

DabigRG posted: »

Heh. "Fixed."

• Well, considering my Chinese zodiac....

Got a problem with that word Buddy?

• Oh come on now, don’t start.

Heh. "Fixed."

• I can't start--the game never came out.

Oh come on now, don’t start.

• So I guess those 5 hours of content don’t exist huh?

I can't start--the game never came out.

• Or you're a nitpick prick who needs a saltlick on his head who knows ? jk

Well, considering my Chinese zodiac....

• Unless you explicitly download it offa Steam or whatever, no, not really.

So I guess those 5 hours of content don’t exist huh?

• How the hell do you use a fuckin Kenny meme to follow up a spay&neuter joke?

Or you're a nitpick prick who needs a saltlick on his head who knows ? jk

• There's no rules in memes as I recall so...your point?

How the hell do you use a fuckin Kenny meme to follow up a spay&neuter joke?

• ...That's...that's not meant to have followup, dude.

There's no rules in memes as I recall so...your point?

• "Not meant"
    laughs in Russian

...That's...that's not meant to have followup, dude.

• ANF clementine was forced, I wish we could have played both as Javi and Clem just like how Reese and You’re not from tales from the borderlands.

• Yeah, that was wasted potential.

ANF clementine was forced, I wish we could have played both as Javi and Clem just like how Reese and You’re not from tales from the borderlands.

• I know people who have a problem with how overrated her character is. I can sorta see their point, her character hasn't exactly been consistent or really gone through an arc. The closest thing to the latter is this recent thing with AJ, but even that had to be rammed into the character inorganically.

She'll always be Lee's Clem and the affection for the character will probably never die for a lot of people, but it's hard to measure how much of that affection was built in the first title and how much came from the not so polished sequels.

• She'll always be Lee's Clem and the affection for the character will probably never die for a lot of people, but it's hard to measure how much of that affection was built in the first title and how much came from the not so polished sequels.

If the general consensus around here is anything to go on, I'd say most of the affection came from S1, then S2 added a fair bit of it's own. Then ANF came along and vandalized all that. But then TFS renewed people's appreciation for her character (for the most part, at least)

I'd say the only one that acted as a major detractor to peoples' feelings on her was ANF. Which isn't really surprising at this point, since I think I've seen more hatred towards that game than I have for some actual criminals.

I know people who have a problem with how overrated her character is. I can sorta see their point, her character hasn't exactly been consist

Sign in to comment in this discussion.