'The Final Season' sucked

13»

Comments

• @DabigRG and his @s. ;) :p

DabigRG posted: »

Eh. @Joshua1991 Violet was hotter. @RobertHirschko1 Eh. Wow, so underwhelmed. Why does the third one soun

• Yeah I feel like the group should care more about him, but I guess he really only mattered to Lee and Clem, and I don't want another Ava/Tripp situation again. It was only just very sad to see him die, at least I didn't go 'excuse me wtf this is garbo' he just fits in the plot nicely.

Hm...I'm inclined to agree.

I wouldn't be surprised if you also hate Mariana dying.

Uh...

Although, with her case, the writing just didn't really benefit from her dying.

Or existing.

It worked with where the story was at with Chuck's death in S1, but with Mariana she just gets remembered and that's it. Doesn't help the story.

Essentially.

Maybe it would've made sense if Gabe was handled better because of Mari's death,

Eeeeh...not...really?
    Eh, that's a matter entirely.

even then it doesn't work because it's the start of the story, right? She doesn't make much of an impact before she dies,

Pretty much.

and you could argue the same for Mark but he was a plot device to serve the St Johns in the story.

Actually, Mark was added to help imply a passage of time.
    Him dying in the episode was indeed always(?) planned for the story, though.

Ghetsis posted: »

Wouldn't say Chuck's death is a flaw. I think his inclusion is executed nicely. A flaw is how Doug vs Carley is so lobsided in terms of the following events.

Funny to see how different the r/TheWalkingDeadGame subreddit and this forum are. Here, almost everyone hates/dislikes the final episode and

• Then how come I haven’t seen a single positive comments for the last six months then? Instead I’ve been forced to view basically the exact same message from yo over and over again and the repetition is honestly boring me

iFoRias posted: »

I dont even have a single good thing to say about the series ? What the fuck are you even on about ? I loved the first season and the second one and i've been praising TFS for 6 months lmao this man.

• Buenos días, chicos. How are we all today?

• edited April 2019

Season 1 is the only season to have actual character development ??

AronDracula posted: »

Season 1 had MUCH better character development than TFS. Sure it has some flaws, like Chuck's death but still not close to TFS flaws which are worse.

• It was. Can't disagree. Unfortunately this will be our last memory of this franchise. It started so well and slowly dipped into Season 2 Amid the Ruins territory.
    And here I thought this would have been one of the best games made by Telltale. Had such high hopes after Batman S2

It's been real. And now this forum will fade away.

• Describe character development.

Dan10 posted: »

Season 1 is the only season to have actual character development ??

• The only problem I had was not telling Minerva Lily try to kill Tenn.

• edited April 2019

Stupid me moment but I don't exactly know how to describe it with words.

DabigRG posted: »

Describe character development.

• Um...that presents a problem....

Stupid me moment but I don't exactly know how to describe it with words.

• edited April 2019

And now this forum will fade away

I wish they would just nuke these fucking forums already who's the mysterious mad lad who renewed the certificate again in january ? And why ?
    These forums haven't been the same since the new update just let them die,end our suffering.

It was. Can't disagree. Unfortunately this will be our last memory of this franchise. It started so well and slowly dipped into Season 2 Ami

• I wouldn't say sucked but it was definitely a disappointment

• The final season is divisive to say the least. It's far more middle ground for me, ranking just above Season 2.

So what does the Final Season do right?

• The majority of characters are artistically well styled. Honestly, the artistry for the entire season from background to character design is fantastic. I know a lot of people might point out that Lilly was near unrecognizable, but it isn't that distinct of a difference and with the large passage of time and toll of what her history has been can easily explain why she looks so ragged.
    • The premise for the Season is actually very interesting. I think this is the strength that really drags people back to the disappointment with the season, because it has such great potential. A school of students abandoned by their protectors has a Peter Pan / Lord of the Flies in Zombieland charm that could be extremely dramatic.
    • There are some very well done characters among its cast even if one of its weaknesses are the large number of cast that doesn't pay off. Of the cast that doesn't get expanded on, the majority are unique enough to have been amazing if they'd had the funding and time to give them that attention. It's a double edged sword for this point that has positives and negatives.
    • For the most part, very good voice acting. There are certain characters that deliver amazing every time with a few that aren't as memorable.

It did tease the ranch for far too long and at the end of the day the explanation shown honestly.. just doesn't reveal a whole lot about why AJ is so bitey and doesn't like to be snuck up on. What we're shown is Clementine finding him in a locker after she kills his protectors. He doesn't fight her out of reflex or anything so... I'm still not sure where to go with that one. It was a pretty scene, but I wonder if that's what they had planned from the start if they shouldn't have just dropped that character trait from AJ.

• Yeah what that mysterious mad lad did and who he was certainly does intrigue me. Tbh I was kinda dissapointed that not many members came back after Take Us Back released. I guess they either can't reach their accounts, don't care/forgot or are on the subreddit. Shame.

And now this forum will fade away I wish they would just nuke these fucking forums already who's the mysterious mad lad who renewed

• More juiciness from me coming up. ? xo

And now this forum will fade away I wish they would just nuke these fucking forums already who's the mysterious mad lad who renewed

• Wait, what?

• It did tease the ranch for far too long and at the end of the day the explanation shown honestly.. just doesn't reveal a whole lot about why AJ is so bitey and doesn't like to be snuck up on. What we're shown is Clementine finding him in a locker after she kills his protectors. He doesn't fight her out of reflex or anything so... I'm still not sure where to go with that one. It was a pretty scene, but I wonder if that's what they had planned from the start if they shouldn't have just dropped that character trait from AJ.

Oh man, I forgot about that too.
    Oh my goodness...

Poptarts posted: »

The final season is divisive to say the least. It's far more middle ground for me, ranking just above Season 2. So what does the Final Se

• Wow, these views. I am famous!

• I always figured that AJ doesn’t like being snuck up on because he’s always viewed the apocalypse in his own special way, considering he comes off like a major sociopath sometimes, thus making him on edge in case of a surprise walker attack due to being on the road for literally his entire life

Poptarts posted: »

The final season is divisive to say the least. It's far more middle ground for me, ranking just above Season 2. So what does the Final Se

• 1.6k views is nothing to be proud of. 5k at the minimum. But you know, keep being happy!

Wow, these views. I am famous!

• We'll suffer to the end enjoying every last moment with each other.

• I thought perhaps it could be because he wasn't used to any people aside from Clementine until he was really excited to be around people and wanted to stay. I really tried making sense of it, and hoped maybe the ranch thing held some answers. Like maybe he was held by raiders while they killed people he cared for until Clementine showed up or something.

With the addition of the ranch scene, it might just be one of those traits that would've been better off being left off the character. On the one hand, it contrasts him with the trusting dependent Clementine from Season 1, but it doesn't really serve him or his character arc all that well.

Melton23 posted: »

I always figured that AJ doesn’t like being snuck up on because he’s always viewed the apocalypse in his own special way, considering he com

• You should've timestamped it at 0:49 lol. Stewie's commentary is the best.
    Just put ?t=49s on the back of your link

Hell to the No!

• can it really be any worse than ANF?

• Ye as Ariana Grande says, lol!

azmianuar posted: »

can it really be any worse than ANF?

• At least my threads receive attention, so suck on that when you try to sleep your way through a job. xo

Ghetsis posted: »

1.6k views is nothing to be proud of. 5k at the minimum. But you know, keep being happy!

• No.

azmianuar posted: »

can it really be any worse than ANF?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.