Season 3 Characters

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    I thought the same thing. That they were really trying to tell us "see, they're gone for good, not coming back, happy now?"

To be quite honest, I didn't like that scene all that much - it certainly didn't fit the rest of the epilogue...
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2010
    I hope the Poppers stay popped forever and we never see them again.
    Maybe we should hire a lawyer to prevent some sort of "revival" or "appearance".
  • edited February 2010
    A new president would be nice. Maybe a "Not Barack Obama" like they did with W back in season 1... oh wait, they've already established that Barack Obama exists in the Sam and Max world.

While the President's policies definitely seemed to echo those of Dubya, I thought in terms of physical appearance and personality, he was more like Jimmy Carter. Maybe they could combine Barack Obama with Ronald Reagan or something like that. It could be quite amusing.
  • edited February 2010
    While the President's policies definitely seemed to echo those of Dubya, I thought in terms of physical appearance and personality, he was more like Jimmy Carter. Maybe they could combine Barack Obama with Ronald Reagan or something like that. It could be quite amusing.

A black Ronald Reagan? :p Sounds funny.

Anyway I think it would be cool to see some more Hit The Road stuff in season three =D Though it's probably not happening <.<
  • edited February 2010
    Hi! I'm Hugh Bliss!

He HAS to make a cameo!
  • edited February 2010
    I wonder if will see the Sodapoppers...
  • edited February 2010
    Monotar wrote: »
    A black Ronald Reagan? :p Sounds funny.

Anyway I think it would be cool to see some more Hit The Road stuff in season three =D Though it's probably not happening <.<

maybe a Barack Obama! 0_0
  • edited February 2010
    Conroy Bumpus and Leeharvey pretty please :D
  • edited February 2010
    mac salmon would be excellent I also have the urge to be wanting to see flint paper
  • edited February 2010
    Mac Salmon should be a bad guy in this season. I agree for sure. I only know him because of the Series episode "They Came From Down There" but that was hilarious and genius
  • edited February 2010
    Jimmy Two-teeth creates his own League of Evil in order to take over the world. Like everything he does it does not do anything besides giving Sam and Max devices to use in their escapades.
  • edited February 2010
    I think and I hope that Agent Super Ball has a bigger part in this season. remember his strange behavior in the last season specially in chariots of the dogs.
  • edited February 2010
    I think and I hope that Agent Super Ball has a bigger part in this season. remember his strange behavior in the last season specially in chariots of the dogs.

He's probably part of a secret society which has been monitering every person in the world with psychic powers; so he went to S&M's office to investigate if Max had discovered his abillities.

As for character ideas, with no Bosco in Season 3, I think there needs too be a criminal posing as Bosco and as usual, S&M are "clueless".
  • edited March 2010
    mac salmon would fit in so will flint paper
  • edited March 2010
    I want to see more Lincoln. Like a whole episode where some evil mastermind travels back in time and replaces Lincoln with a clone and Sam & Max have to stop him from messing up the timeline. Or the Giant Marble Lincoln head somehow gets turned into a regular sized head and with some help from the C.O.P.S, Yurgen and Bosco makes himself an android body. Something like that.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.