Season 3 Characters

edited March 2010 in Sam & Max
Post Here Your ideas for new characters

I got some idea for new characters like
a ninja called: Choi Ji, and his young sidekick: Judeungho

Comments

• edited October 2009
    I am thinking Gramps Stinky will be a main character.

Also, something I'm doing in my Halloween thing as a side thing is that Flint has become Sybil-like in search of better jobs, but they are all very cutesy, like professional plushy hugger.
  • edited October 2009
    A new president would be nice. Maybe a "Not Barack Obama" like they did with W back in season 1... oh wait, they've already established that Barack Obama exists in the Sam and Max world.
  • edited October 2009
    They should bring Jurgen back in the next season.
    Oh and also get rid of the COPS they're so annoying, I hate how you have to talk to them in almost every episode.
  • edited October 2009
    They should bring Jurgen back in the next season.
    Oh and also get rid of the COPS they're so annoying, I hate how you have to talk to them in almost every episode.

How can you hate the C.O.P.S.? They are like the best characters in the game (not including Sam and Max.) I just hope Bluster Blaster goes back to his normal screaming ways. I'm getting sick of him being high on laughing gas.
  • edited October 2009
    Wusodoolo wrote: »
    How can you hate the C.O.P.S.? They are like the best characters in the game (not including Sam and Max.) I just hope Bluster Blaster goes back to his normal screaming ways. I'm getting sick of him being high on laughing gas.

I agree on both points. The C.O.P.S. are awesome, besides if you get rid of them - how can you ever configure your computer settings at the start of each season? :D
  • edited October 2009
    You know, I would really like to see Mac Salmon or Sgt Blip and the rubber pants commandoes.
  • edited October 2009
    A new president would be nice. Maybe a "Not Barack Obama" like they did with W back in season 1... oh wait, they've already established that Barack Obama exists in the Sam and Max world.
    But not that he's president.
  • edited October 2009
    how about a really (intentionally) bad cameo by Guybrush. Man that would be cheesy.
  • edited October 2009
    Lefty
  • edited October 2009
    Marty wrote: »
    how about a really (intentionally) bad cameo by Guybrush. Man that would be cheesy.

I have a much more sensical idea: There is a place with a computer, and when you click it, Max brings up piracy, but Sam says it just "Takes up our own time!"
  • edited October 2009
    I think it would be cool if either the geek or mak salmon appeared in the game.
  • edited October 2009
    I think it would be cool if either the geek or mak salmon appeared in the game.

I don't think The Geek can be in the game. I think she's a copyrighted character of the owners of the animated series.
    But, yeah, I'd love to see Mack Salmon. :)
  • edited October 2009
    So many possibilities, puh too much to write but in my opinion the world should be filled up with lots of new characters and no old ones (except Sam and Max and maybe Bosco but only if he plays a different role).
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2009
    taumel wrote: »
    So many possibilities, puh too much to write but in my opinion the world should be filled up with lots of new characters and no old ones (except Sam and Max and maybe Bosco but only if he plays a different role).

This year Bosco plays the Australian prime minister who is also secretly a super hero and defender of the world!
  • edited October 2009
    I think Bosco will discover that he enjoys being a nudist after his debacle in Hell, and the entirety of Season 3 will revolve around convincing him to stay behind the counter, lest our heroes get an eyeful of his Netherlands tattoo. There will also be some minor side story about saving the world, but mostly the Bosco thing.
  • edited October 2009
    Will wrote: »
    This year Bosco plays the Australian prime minister who is also secretly a super hero and defender of the world!

Oh, wow..will he be Inconvenice man, and not really help the people at all and call them Foo?
  • edited October 2009
    And this would be the kind of direction which doesn't sound this exciting.

Still hoping for a road movie like scenario where Bosco could come with and just generates strange and hopefully funny situations due to his psychosis as a tourist or whilst selling his stuff to the native folks, joining partly because he wants to meet the other Bosco family members or visit some strange tech exhibition (and hopefully some lifeforms from outer space behind), best as a biker, ...

But maybe he also should better just stay at home and taking care of the office in his style, just communicating with Sam&Max from time to time via some Boscotech and helping out on the case(s) this way.
  • edited October 2009
    Will he also speak only in Mandarin to cover up the fact that his Australian accent is atrocious?
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2009
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Will he also speak only in Mandarin to cover up the fact that his Australian accent is atrocious?

And offend all of the Australo-Chinese? We have higher respect for our customers than that, thankyouverymuch.
  • edited October 2009
    And offend all of the Australo-Chinese? We have higher respect for our customers than that, thankyouverymuch.

Yeah, why would telltale want offend them...jeeze some people are so heartless.
  • edited October 2009
    Wusodoolo wrote: »

Yes all them is funny
  • edited October 2009
    I really hope that pedro and satan come back for season 3.
  • edited October 2009
    I really hope that pedro and satan come back for season 3.

Pedro ruined Chariots of the Dogs for me, to be honest.

But Satan coming back is definite, because of the last scene of What's New Beezlebub, when he was
    talking to the organic listening device about some blackmail scheme?
  • edited October 2009
    They also said that Sam and Max were going to be seeing a lot of him, though that was a probably a repeat of the "Sam and Max are going to Hell when they die" joke.
  • edited October 2009
    I honestly my prayers, are some villains from the comics...and or Sgt Blip. my only wish for season 3.
  • edited November 2009
    wtb a Leeharvey and a Conroy Bompus characters like them ! we need more crazy funny and wacky characters ^^ maybe even strike some kind of deal with whoever owns the right and bring those 2 back, IN SEARCH OF FOOTBIGS!.
  • edited November 2009
    Another vote for Mac Salmon! (personally, like the guy above, I'd love to see the Geek make a cameo, but (C) is probably an issue)
  • edited November 2009
    Jurgen as a teen hearthrob after his breakout role in "Dusk".
    After Satan kicks him out of Hell, of course. Not even Satan can take that much whining.
  • edited November 2009
    An appearance of Jurgen before
    he turned gothic vampire - some timetravelling thing again I guess.
    *shrug*
  • edited January 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    You know, I would really like to see Mac Salmon or Sgt Blip and the rubber pants commandoes.

Oh hell yes! Bring back more of the comic characters!
  • edited January 2010
    I want to see what Bosco will be like since he literally did snap close to the end of What's New Beelzebub. It's also fine to keep the C.O.P.S as I thought they were quite good.

What I don't want is more Soda Poppers. Don't find some way to include them please! Apart from that, any new character will do as long as they are memorable. Plus at least 1 comic shout out character.
  • edited January 2010
    Zonino wrote: »
    What I don't want is more Soda Poppers. Don't find some way to include them please!

Max: "Why won't you guys just DIE?!"

SPOILER!!!
    Well I mean sure thy DID die in S2E5:WNB?. But please don't find any way, what so ever to add them for the sake of our ears remaining intact and not bleeding due to Peepers un-bareable, head splitting whinning!
  • edited January 2010

I so wish this Super Bosco Rudd were actually happening!
  • edited January 2010
    Also, something I'm doing in my Halloween thing as a side thing is that Flint has become Sybil-like in search of better jobs, but they are all very cutesy, like professional plushy hugger.

He can hug my plushy whenever he wants.

(Bear with me, I'm testing a theory).
  • edited January 2010
    I absolutely love inside references. I'd like to see locations & characters from the LucasArts game & the graphic novel pop up, & maybe the cartoon too. It just gives a little more feeling of continuity & was one of my favorite things about SBCG4AP.
  • edited January 2010
    LikaLaruku wrote: »
    I absolutely love inside references. I'd like to see locations & characters from the LucasArts game & maybe the cartoon too.
    They can't. They don't own those characters and locations.
  • edited January 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    They can't. They don't own those characters and locations.

Is accepting donations from fans to buy the rights too unreasonable? :p
  • edited January 2010
    I personally would like to see Lefty show up at some point. I'm curious to see the psychological impact Max's abuses have left on him. Possible villain? :p
  • edited January 2010
    Zonino wrote: »
    What I don't want is more Soda Poppers. Don't find some way to include them please! Apart from that, any new character will do as long as they are memorable. Plus at least 1 comic shout out character.

I thought they kinda went out of their way at the end of season 2 to show that the Soda Poppers would never come back, that they are gone for good, possibly as a result of the dislike people had towards them and wanted to reassure us it was the last we were gonna see of them ever? Or did I just read that in myself?
  • edited January 2010
    Jazzy wrote: »
    I thought they kinda went out of their way at the end of season 2 to show that the Soda Poppers would never come back, that they are gone for good, possibly as a result of the dislike people had towards them and wanted to reassure us it was the last we were gonna see of them ever? Or did I just read that in myself?

I thought the same thing. That they were really trying to tell us "see, they're gone for good, not coming back, happy now?"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.