I'm Italian and I'm still waiting for season two

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    This is why I wish TTG allowed for us to modify the subtitle files so that we could do unofficial translations for the English version. I hope they build in this ability in future versions of the Telltale Tool.
    Well that is actually not a problem, however, you still would need appropriate fonts (as the English versions rarely contain international characters like accents etc.; they certainly don't in the case of Sam & Max).

You have to be sure though that Telltale would never encourage such a tool - it would sabotage their efforts in selling a game for an international market. Who would buy a translated game if one can get an unofficial alternative translation for free?

I just wish that international distribution was a little more constant. Replacing the dubbing voices between Seasons 1 and 2 in Germany is certainly not the best way to promote a release, especially when it is already delayed way beyound good and evil.
  • edited March 2010
    Me too ... i waiting for two year for spanish subtitles version ...
  • edited March 2010
    The German version of Season 2 will also not be published before April 30th (after God knows how many delays), and additionally, they have recast all the characters from Season 1. :(
  • edited March 2010
    I feel your pain.... There are a lot of adventure games I wish would be released in the US...
    Its too bad the Babel fish isn't a real thing
  • edited March 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I feel your pain.... There are a lot of adventure games I wish would be released in the US...
    Its too bad the Babel fish isn't a real thing

But Monkey Island and Sam & Max are popular in all world ... Lucasart make multilanguage version. But Telltale ....
Sign in to comment in this discussion.