soda poppers theme?

2»

Comments

• jmmjmm
    edited September 2007
    Well, Whizzer "sings" it in episode 1, just keep asking in Bosco's before de-hypnotizing him
  • edited September 2007
    oh ok thanx both badwolf and jmm :D (i like that smilies cause it looks like max's big smile)
  • edited January 2010
    Hero1 wrote: »
    anyway we can get an mp3 of this? theres only so many times I can load up the end of the game, and complete the final puzzle to hear this fantastic track :D

If you want an mp3, go to "Sam & Max Season One Soundtrack" in the TellTale Store, then click on "Track Listing/MP3 Samples" click on "More Than Jerks" and you will start downloading it.

OR

In Sam & Max 101: Culture Shock, Push SHIFT, CTRL, and D at the same time and double click the menu button. Click on "Credits" and the credits will roll along with The Soda Poppers Theme.
  • edited January 2010
    By the way, anyone knows which episode was it where Max mumbles the melody of this theme, during a driving sequence?

That was so awesome.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010
    First episode actually. In 101 if you have Max do the non-sequitur while pulling over people, he sorta sings the driving song.
  • edited January 2010
    Well, I re-played the first episode just today and tried everything in the driving sequence, including using the megaphone while on the tail of a car or not. I couldn't catch it, so I thought I may be thinking things about other episodes.
  • edited January 2010
    If you want an mp3, go to "Sam & Max Season One Soundtrack" in the TellTale Store, then click on "Track Listing/MP3 Samples" click on "More Than Jerks" and you will start downloading it.

OR

In Sam & Max 101: Culture Shock, Push SHIFT, CTRL, and D at the same time and double click the menu button. Click on "Credits" and the credits will roll along with The Soda Poppers Theme.

Hey thanks for answering a question I asked over 3 years ago! I've been checking this thread every day hoping someone would give me an answer
  • edited February 2010
    Hero1 wrote: »
    Hey thanks for answering a question I asked over 3 years ago! I've been checking this thread every day hoping someone would give me an answer
    Back then you weren't even a moderator on these boards... time flies!
  • edited February 2010
    Back then you weren't even a moderator on these boards... time flies!

It's amazing what happens after a few simple bribes with Jake! ;)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    ¬ ¬

... Anyway, I don't remember which episode it is in which Max sings the driving song into the megaphone, but I don't think its the first one. That said, who knows.
  • edited February 2010
    Situation: Comedy is the one where Max sings into the megaphone.
  • edited February 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Situation: Comedy is the one where Max sings into the megaphone.

Oh hey, thanks!

'tis fine Jake, it's not like you have to remember every aspect of every game because you're in the team. It's like saying you have to know all the notes and all the lyrics of all songs of your discography just because you play in that band.

...wait a second...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.