Suggestion on future DVDs

edited November 2009 in Sam & Max
I've just received the Season 1 and 2 Collector's DVDs. Whoa!!! There's a lot of extra stuff!!!
I only have a suggestion, and I hope Telltale takes note of it:
Please, add subtitles to the extras.
I'm not even asking for localiced subtitles in other languages. Just English subtitles. Many people will thank you for it. At least, two great groups of people:
1.- Hearing-impaired people. It's obvious
2.- Most not-native English speakers. Usually, they -we- can understand written English better than spoken English, specially when it's cartoony spoken (shorts, outtakes, etc...), or when you hear a voice-over with little or no context and you don't see the speaker (audio-commentaries...)

Maybe it's late for Telltale to add subtitles on Wallace & Gromit's DVD, but I really hope they add subtitles when ToMI's DVD is released.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    I guess you have to clarify we need subtitles for the Audio Comentaries, the Cartoons and the Outakes, so, nobody will come and said there's already subtitles... but in the game only!
  • edited November 2009
    Fixed. Thanks
  • edited November 2009
    3) Keep the TV volume down so you don't wake the family. I sometimes turn the volume down but turn on subtitles so I can watch shows but still know what is going on while my wife and son sleep. I think it would be great for this.
  • edited November 2009
    Make the Easter eggs easierto find. I've had my DVDs for over a month and I still can't find any Easter eggs!
  • edited November 2009
    Make the Easter eggs easierto find. I've had my DVDs for over a month and I still can't find any Easter eggs!

I I'm just going to guess you were sitting somewhere, sweating. " Come on, I know there here...where, man..where! WHERE ARE THEY!?!"

But I agree on easter eggs.
  • edited November 2009
    Icedhope wrote: »
    I I'm just going to guess you were sitting somewhere, sweating. " Come on, I know there here...where, man..where! WHERE ARE THEY!?!"

But I agree on easter eggs.

Pretty much :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.