Something's Not Right Here (Print)

edited December 2009 in Sam & Max
Was this ever sold in the Telltale store or was that just a Comic-con exclusive?
artpo-sp002.jpg

And is there ever a chance it might make a return? It's such a gorgeous print and I may have passed up the opportunity. I just moved to a house and have gone on a framed art spree and this is probably my most sought after piece right now.

Anyways, this is my official vote for a comeback!
(Please!)

Comments

• edited December 2009
    As far as I know, it was commissioned for the Fox Kids magazine, back during the Sam & Max TV show was being aired. Dunno if Telltale ever sold a print of it, outside of Surfin' The Highway.
  • edited December 2009
    As far as I know, it was commissioned for the Fox Kids magazine, back during the Sam & Max TV show was being aired. Dunno if Telltale ever sold a print of it, outside of Surfin' The Highway.

I've never seen it in their stores, and I have the magazine with that print in it.

Makes me miss all the old fox kids shows...now I'm sad, cause they ain't there anymore.
  • edited December 2009
    I don't know where it's from, but it's in the back of the newest Surfin' The Highway books.
  • edited December 2009
    Fairly certain it was a print called "The Office" and it was sold here. I guess it was a limited run, which has run out...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2009
    Yeah we sold it for a couple years, until we ran out of prints.
  • edited December 2009
    Any chance of it coming back? There's people like me who'd love to get it, but couldn't before.
  • edited December 2009
    I'm not going to lie, I will take every sam and max print and hang it on my wall.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.