Sam and Max swag

edited December 2009 in Sam & Max
Why is there not more Sam and Max swag for sale on the Telltale site? :confused:
Only a hat with bad colors and a silly teeshirt. Where's the hoodies,jackets, bags and beer coolers? Telltale is losing out here. People would eat this stuff up. Sam and Max play action figures? I've some W&G figures a friend of mine brought back from England years ago. They're way cool.:D

Comments

• edited December 2009
    danewsh wrote: »
    Why is there not more Sam and Max swag for sale on the Telltale site? :confused:
    Only a hat with bad colors and a silly teeshirt. Where's the hoodies,jackets, bags and beer coolers? Telltale is losing out here. People would eat this stuff up. Sam and Max play action figures? I've some W&G figures a friend of mine brought back from England years ago. They're way cool.:D
    What do you mean? There is a nice wall print(there were more, but they sold out), the amazing Case File(there was another one, but it sold out), a Sam and Max Surfin' the Highway reprint that puts traditional publishers to SHAME, well-produced soundtracks and of course the incredible Season DVDs. For someone wanting to throw MORE money at the franchise, there are the symbiote statues.
  • edited December 2009

The hat a has an awesome coloring to it. The shirt is awesome. Just like rather dashing said.

I mean Sam&Max are gaining new popularity so hopefully there will be new stuff in the store after season 3, but even if there is not, I'm still happy with the products they have.
  • edited December 2009
    I guess I meant clothes specifically. Stuff to wear around. I've got one of the posters, the soundtracks, the DVD, the Surfin book. In the picture the color of Max on the hat looks pink. The crossbones doesn't do justice to all the cool art these guys have. That jacket of Steve's that was on Ebay was something I'd like to see. Why does Strongbad have a sweatshirt but not S&M?
  • edited December 2009
    I still want an official Freelance Police Badge! :D (even oversized and framed woudl work, though wallet-sized is heh prevered *nidge nudge wink wink*)
  • edited December 2009
    I think you'll be getting more apparel with Season Three. I think. Don't take my word on this.
  • edited December 2009
    How come a S&M season 2 poster keeps popping up on Telltales web site as a suggested item available for purchase but when I click on it, it just takes me to the main store page?
  • edited December 2009
    How come a S&M season 2 poster keeps popping up on Telltales web site as a suggested item available for purchase but when I click on it, it just takes me to the main store page?

Sounds like those suggestion links were missed when the poster sold out. Kind of surprising, since it's been gone for about a year now.
  • edited December 2009
    Why does Strongbad have a sweatshirt but not S&M?
    Because Telltale didn't have to have it made. The Strong Bad merch is all from the Homestar Runner store.
  • edited December 2009
    We definitely need a new Sam & Max shirt..
  • edited December 2009
    Damnit, no! I already spent enough! Well, maybe just another Max one... I mean no! Why do you insist on doing this to me?! :cry:
  • edited December 2009
    Hero1 wrote: »
    We definitely need a new Sam & Max shirt..

I want to see one with Sam AND Max on it (on back) , preferably with the badge on the pocket/pocket-area (on front)
  • edited December 2009
    I want a new shirt, and I want it available in an extra large ladies size. And before someone suggests it, men's shirts don't work, okay?
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P wrote: »
    I want a new shirt, and I want it available in an extra large ladies size. And before someone suggests it, men's shirts don't work, okay?

Agree whole-heartedly.
  • edited December 2009
    Why are you all worrying about Sam and Max SHIRTS? I say we need Sam and Max pants!
  • edited December 2009
    Wusodoolo wrote: »
    Why are you all worrying about Sam and Max SHIRTS? I say we need Sam and Max pants!

Because we already own appropriate headgear, what'd you think?
  • edited December 2009
    Uhm, no. Idea of having Max below my waist isn't that refreshing, thank you.
  • edited December 2009
    I vote Sam and Max underwear.
    Yep, I am willing to have Max that close to my nether regions.
  • edited December 2009
    Wusodoolo wrote: »
    Now there's an idea. I would totally rock a pair of Sam & Max hotpants that had "JUICY" written across the butt.
  • edited December 2009
    Chuck wrote: »
    Now there's an idea. I would totally rock a pair of Sam & Max hotpants that had "JUICY" written across the butt.

It's the first time an idea of releasing something only for the opposite gender made me feel... reasonably good.

EDIT: Well I HOPE it's only for the opposite gender...
  • edited December 2009

Well, that's it. No more playtests for me. It was fun while it lasted though.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2009

What, no horrible pun on "You crack me up, little buddy"?
  • edited December 2009
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    What, no horrible pun on "You crack me up, little buddy"?

Buddy?

...or booty?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2009
    Oh dear... now I know that next time I play Sam & Max, I'll be on the lookout the whole time for suitable underpants quotes.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.