Sam & Max Ultimate bundle?

edited December 2009 in Sam & Max
If I wanted to buy both seasons (Maybe with a preorder of Season 3?), along with a hardcover Surfin' the Highway and both soundtracks, would TTG cut me a deal?

Comments

• edited December 2009
    They allready have deals like that in the store, and Season 3 isn't out for pre-order yet, so I think you may have to wait.
  • edited December 2009
    You're talking about The Hardcover Special, mate. You've missed it. (And you *may* have missed the hardcover Surfin' The Highways wholesale, there was only 3000 of them. Although TT is still selling them...)
  • edited December 2009
    I agree TTG should offer a special with both current seasons (and offer preorder of S3) along with a (paperback) Surfin' the highway, and the DVD. That would be a nice bundle.
  • edited December 2009
    Well, you can get both season for $39.95, save 10% on all order over $50 and get free shipping on any order over $25, so if you did buy both seasons, hardcover and soundtracks it would cost you $116.82 instead of the usual $149.80 + shipping handling for your location. Not too bad, I'd say.
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P wrote: »
    Well, you can get both season for $39.95, save 10% on all order over $50 and get free shipping on any order over $25, so if you did buy both seasons, hardcover and soundtracks it would cost you $116.82 instead of the usual $149.80 + shipping handling for your location. Not too bad, I'd say.

Odd you always have quotes and exact figures for us, are you SURE you dont work for TTG? ;)

but that figure did not include the DVD (by DVD I mean the TV Series DVD) --- even though that's not in the original post, I think there shoudl be a bundle that includes it.
  • edited December 2009
    Ashton wrote: »
    Odd you always have quotes and exact figures for us, are you SURE you dont work for TTG? ;)

but that figure did not include the DVD (by DVD I mean the TV Series DVD) --- even though that's not in the original post, I think there shoudl be a bundle that includes it.

Man I wish! Trust me, if I had a skill they could actually use I'd send in my resume so fast. Unfortunately, they already have more writers than they know what to do with, so I'm kind of out in the cold.

Well, add up everything plus the DVD, and there you go! If you need help, there's this device called a calculator that allows you to figure sums in the blink of an eye! Most ingenious.
  • edited December 2009
    Yeah, you missed the Eisner Nomination special. They probably ended it because they're starting to run low on the books, as the official forum list of numbers is showing shrinking availability.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.