Can we get the newsletter image in wallpaper size?

edited December 2009 in Sam & Max
I LOVE this picture from the latest Email newsletter. Any chance I could get it in 1920x1080?

dec-holiday-header-samandmax.jpg

Comments

• edited December 2009
    I didn't receive it :(
  • edited December 2009
    Pak-Man wrote: »
    I LOVE this picture from the latest Email newsletter. Any chance I could get it in 1920x1080?
    /signed
  • edited December 2009
    If you set it as your desktop background, and set it to stretch it looks all pixel-y! It's like having a 16 bit Christmas! I still want a real background, though, Telltale.
  • edited December 2009
    Wish granted! (I guess)
  • edited December 2009
    Yay!
  • edited December 2009
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Wish granted! (I guess)

You were supposed to say:

Good news, everyone!
    farnsworth.jpg
  • edited December 2009
    But it's really hard to do the Prof. Farnsworthy voice when you're a girl.
  • edited December 2009
    Eh, if you try hard enough you can do anything you want.

Remember that kids.
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P wrote: »
    But it's really hard to do the Prof. Farnsworthy voice when you're a girl.

Especially when you have heard the Latin American Dub of Futurama your whole life...
  • edited December 2009
    wow... and @ 1080p....

am I the only one that thinks a monitor that huge should be used as a TV only? (I cant imagine setting my 42" LCD in front of me @ 1-2' and being able to do ANYTHING on it...) though it would make a nice screen saver for the TV...
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Eh, if you try hard enough you can do anything you want.

Remember that kids.

NOT TRUE! You cannot actually fly without an airplane. Or walk the first week or two you're wearing the casts.
  • edited December 2009
    Ashton wrote: »
    wow... and @ 1080p....

am I the only one that thinks a monitor that huge should be used as a TV only? (I cant imagine setting my 42" LCD in front of me @ 1-2' and being able to do ANYTHING on it...) though it would make a nice screen saver for the TV...

That's actually pretty low resolution for a screen that size.

My 24" monitor's max res is 1920x1200 and 1200 is more than 1080.

I would hope that a bigger screen would be at least capable ot 2560x1600 res, but obviously TVs don't go that high because they don't even broadcast things at that resolution.
  • edited December 2009
    Yay! I set it as my background and I"m a happy man. Thanks Telltale!
  • edited December 2009
    NOT TRUE! You cannot actually fly without an airplane. Or walk the first week or two you're wearing the casts.

Wow...your a motivation Killer.
  • edited December 2009
    I am The Motivation Killer, coming to a theater near you this Spring.
  • edited December 2009
    Wait, what? I've flown in a helicopter, and a hot air balloon. I don't know if hang gliding counts but I haven't done that so I suppose I can't comment on that one.
  • edited December 2009
    Wait, what? I've flown in a helicopter, and a hot air balloon. I don't know if hang gliding counts but I haven't done that so I suppose I can't comment on that one.

Sorcerer! (Do you think the Telltale's are getting just Christmas off, or are they all out 'til New Year's is over?)
  • edited December 2009
    I love that Max is playing with a little Nutcracker Soldier...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.