how is babby formed

how girl get pragnent
  • edited December 2009
    ä↓lτÖC¶τ§ §ÿ5╘*♂ù`§╫²ù┬╫╙

cæÑ○ X↓╫δ!!!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    熱切期待《妙探闖通關2010》!
  • edited January 2010
    I want to use this opportunity to ask who speaks what languages.
    I mean, I realise some people just used babelfish or their limited knowledge of a language, but the forum is pretty international, so...

Let's see, I'll go first. I'm only fluent in English and French but I studied Spanish, Italian, German and Japanese. Most of it was a while ago so I don't remember much.
    I stopped German very early on because I started learning it at the same time as English and they were too similar so I kept mixing them. I assume the same happens who someones who studies two latin languages at the same time. But since I started studying Spanish two years before Italian, I never really mixed the two (it has been close to ten years since I left high school though so I'm lousy speaking both).
    And of course I never mixed either with French since it's my first language.

I've always wanted to learn languages that were less similar. That's why I started studying Japanese. I'd like to study Russian, Arabic, Greek, languages like that that have a different alphabet and grammar.
  • edited January 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    I want to use this opportunity to ask who speaks what languages. ... I stopped German very early on because I started learning it at the same time as English and they were too similar so I kept mixing them. I assume the same happens who someones who studies two latin languages at the same time.

I am native english speaker, I can understand most spanish and speak it brokenly. I also know a few words of french, german, and quite a few words of japanses (all romanji except I can write 1 kanji and recognize 2 or maybe 3)

I had the same problem with French and Spanish. When I was a child my mother taught me french for a few years (lightly, it wasnt an intense drill like in school) and then when I was older I began to learn spanish. At first I had trouble mixing up the words, but as the spanish lessons were more intense they drown out the french. Today I only remember a very few words/phrases in french (though I can puzzle my way through simple sentances usually)
  • edited January 2010
    Ashton wrote: »
    Today I only remember a very few words/phrases in french (though I can puzzle my way through simple sentances usually)

I posted the only complete sentence I remember in German, earlier on this thread. To refresh your memory, it was "My guinea pig is gone and so is my butterfly".
    I think you speak more complete sentences in French than I do in German. Maybe even some that actually make sense :P
  • edited January 2010
    I posted the only complete sentence I remember in German, earlier on this thread. To refresh your memory, it was "My guinea pig is gone and so is my butterfly".
    I think you speak more complete sentences in French than I do in German. Maybe even some that actually make sense :P

lol.

Ja mapelle _____ (my name is)
    Oie (yes)
    Non (no)
    bojour (hello)
    orivioa (bye)

I used to be able to ask/tell time too, but no more. Spelling is optional because I learned it orally more than literally.

That's basically all the french I can *speak* as said before, because the romance languages are so similar, I can puzzle out most french/itallian/etc from similarities and context clues (though expect like 10 min per sentance! :p)
  • edited January 2010
    Spelling is optional because I learned it orally more than literally.

I guessed that much :P

For the curious, here are the proper spellings:

- Je m'appelle (literally, "I call myself". Contraction of "Je me appelle" which isn't possible due to "appelle" starting with a vowel)
    - Oui / Non
    - Bonjour
    - Au revoir ("revoir" means "to see/meet again" ("voir" = "to see"). "Au revoir" basically means "'Till we meet again".)

Incidentally, "Adieu" is build under the same pattern, originally was spelled "À Dieu" (to God) and nowadays means "see you when we're both dead", so avoid using it to just say "goodbye" as it could be taken in the wrong way.
    It used to mean "I'm leaving it to God when we see again" so didn't imply that you weren't expecting to see the person ever again, like it does now, but it was never something you'd use lightly. It's rather melodramatic.

[/teacher mode]
  • edited January 2010
    Incidentally, "Adieu" is build under the same pattern, originally was spelled "À Dieu" (to God) and nowadays means "see you when we're both dead", so avoid using it to just say "goodbye" as it could be taken in the wrong way.
    It used to mean "I'm leaving it to God when we see again" so didn't imply that you weren't expecting to see the person ever again, like it does now, but it was never something you'd use lightly. It's rather melodramatic

I acctually didnt remeber Adieu was french... nor did I realize just how heavy of a meaning it carried... wow... Thanks!
  • edited January 2010
    I acctually didnt remeber Adieu was french... nor did I realize just how heavy of a meaning it carried... wow... Thanks!

No problem!
    English has words that come from pretty much everywhere. Sometimes they change meaning slightly, which is fine when you're speaking English, but if you try to use them in whichever language they come from, it's good to know the meaning and connotations in that language.

Plus, I like explaining stuff. And no, I wouldn't be a good teacher because I hate repeating the same explanation over and over and over again, which is a job requirement :P

I'm surprised nobody else has shared which languages they speak yet. I was under the impression that there were quite a few people from various European countries for instance.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.