Telltale Love.

edited December 2009 in Sam & Max
I did my part to fund the next season of Sam & Max by spending an xmas gift of money on Sam & Max seasons 1 & 2 as well as SBCG4AP. I WAS going to wait until I got a new terabyte drive & a "job".

Anyone else help line TellTale's pockets this holiday season?

Comments

• edited December 2009
    well, they're getting a % of the profits on steam, right? in that case I earned them a few cents - I got the TTG Everything PAck @ $24
  • edited December 2009
    I allways buy somthing from them, when I have the money.
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope wrote: »

Season One of SBCG4AP? Well, why not own it more than once?

I feel bad for owning every single telltale product in some way or another except Bone 2 for free.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2009
    I feel bad for owning every single telltale product in some way or another except Bone 2 for free.

You hold the record for @ replies to the Telltale twitter account asking or begging for or inquiring about free episodes.
  • edited December 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    You hold the record for @ replies to the Telltale twitter account asking or begging for or inquiring about free episodes.

Can I hold the record for buying every product in every possible way as many times as I can?
  • edited December 2009

I've got both Bones twice. Triple, if you count the illegal downloaded versions. (Just a joke, don't hit me)
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope wrote: »

Me too. With the difference here is the at my Paypal account. And the shipping.
  • edited December 2009
    Jake wrote: »

Do I get a free ep for that?

Also, I still don't get what happened with Wallace and Gromit 4. You gave away like 10 each of Muzzled and TLR, but only 3 Bogey Man!
  • edited December 2009
    I'm thinking off getting Monkey Island. I hope it's as hilarious as all the other games have been. Still have my fingers crossed for a Grim Fandango series in the future.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.