Ask the user below a personal question

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Cedar Point.

If you telltale had to drop either sam and max, or monkey island for good(aka no other company can revive it) and you got to choose, which series would you SAVE
  • edited April 2010
    Sam & Max. I can't say no to Max's cute eyes
    Oh, GOD! My esophagus! Stop! Bad lagomorph! Ipromise to never call you cute AGAIN! Oh, why me? Why ME!???!

So, yeah, Sam & Max. Guybrush is hard and tough. He can cope with it.

If you were to go on a date with any Telltale character, who would it be and why?
  • edited April 2010
    Does Avistew count? No? Oh, well then, Morgan Laflay. I like 'em feisty and confident and we could play Strip insult poker (i'd win thanks to practise on Telltale Texas Hold'em).

Which TTG character are you most like and in what way?
  • edited April 2010
    Guybrush in the way I think and speak.

---

How did you find the internet?
  • edited April 2010
    I was looking behind the sofa for my left shoe, and there it was! The internet! Near my left shoe! I never figured out what my shoe was doing there...

Narcissistic question: How much do you like me, on a scale from 1 to 10? :p
  • edited April 2010
    8 would be more if I knew you more XD
    ____

what would you see if a Boggart from harry potter came out your closet
  • edited April 2010
    my mum.

let me explain. my biggest fear is my mother dying. She has been smoking my whole life and had always had lung problems.
    ----
    What languages do you know?
  • edited April 2010
    English, 1337sp33k, and a tiny bit of Italian, French and Japanese.

Can you say:
    ehh great! just great! Where's my personal and most intimate question?????
  • edited April 2010

Anyway next poster's personal question is:

"What was the most embarassing moment you have ever had in your miserable life?
  • edited April 2010
    (names have been changed due to privacy reasons)
    I had some sort of a project, it was 7AM, I was waiting for someone to arrive at my place. I got frustrated because the whole crew was waiting for that last person. I picked up the phone and I (thought) dialed the number on his cellphone.
    He picked up and I started going: "Where the hell are you?? We've been waiting for half an hour!"

The voice at the other end: I--I'm sorry... I'm at my mother's place!

Me: What are you doing there??

The voice: Sleeping?

Me:... is this Diana?

The voice: ...yes...?

Me: ...Diana... Jones?

The voice: No... Diana Smith...your theater Teacher. Why are you yelling at me?

I hung up in shame.....................

Worst rash you ever had? :p
  • edited May 2010
    Road Rash for the mega drive/genisis :p

Have you ever been in a physical fight and did you win?
  • edited May 2010
    In school, second or third class a boy, one head taller than me from a higher class picked on me. One day when going home it was too much and then boom, i threw all my energy into it, surprised him by that, and won. He never bugged me again.

Have you ever dreamed something so intense and beautiful that you wished you could have stayed just there and tried to return to the dream after waking up and if so did you succeed?
  • edited May 2010
    Everlast wrote: »

Anyway next poster's personal question is:

"What was the most embarassing moment you have ever had in your miserable life?

Eeeeh Im sorry!

Yes, one time I dreamed about Morgan LeFlay and... That's all you need to hear right now :D:p:p:D

Did I just creep you out?
  • edited May 2010
    If u are something like your avatar then you definetly creep me out.

What is it that you are mostly attracted of the person of the opposite sex, physically and personality wise?
  • edited May 2010
    Personality, sense of humour. gotta have that

Can you teach me Japanese?
  • edited May 2010
    Only a little, but for handy phrases, memorise this song by Adam and Joe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHHWc7_-3zU

Do you own an "i feel sexy" outfit and if so, what is it?
  • edited May 2010
    No, but i usually feel sexy! i joke about being sexy i joke about when things even thought they arent sexual are well done i said "this food looks so sexy" or "Did u see my sexy car?" I go always like that. "This cream looks sexy!" Thats how i roll dude!!! CUZZ IM SEXY!!!!

Back to topic.

Whats the part of your body that you consider sexy and that others consider sexy about you?
  • edited May 2010
    My hair.

What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you during school?
  • edited May 2010
    Once, in the cafeteria, I asked for tuna sandwich when I actually wanted chicken sandwich. And then I had to eat it and not have a chicken sandwich that day.

I haven't had a very embarassing school life. Sorry.

Has someone in a forum, not necessarily this one, made you angry and you just want to punch them?
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah, actually it's this one The Highway, Remolay, Hassat Hunter, Tpravetz with their frequent attemps to ban me. This guys compose in my view a circle of terror that i decided to call em the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. I went to the united nations to register them as a terrorrist group that needs to be terminated ASAP.

Have you ever been bullied on the internet?
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah, by Tim Burton fans. All I said was that Alice In Wonderland didn't make Citizen Kane look like Plan 9 From Outer Space, and they threw a brick at me, in the form of poorly written insults.

Are you afraid of ET?
  • edited May 2010
    Nah, only if someone catches me sobbing at the movie :P

on a similar note, do you believe in aliens?
  • edited May 2010
    Not really. I don't let forums get me actually angry, I don't think. I'm definitely impassioned about some things, but if I ever get truly mad I tend to feel bad about it as I boil up and I end up backing down a bit.

Where was your first kiss?

EDIT: Ninja'd, nevermind me.
  • edited May 2010
    In my mouth.

Have you ever been in a forum, not Telltale, where you were treated so badly you want to leave? Describe.
  • edited May 2010
    Everlast wrote: »
    The Highway, Remolay, Hassat Hunter, Tpravetz with their frequent attemps to ban me. This guys compose in my view a circle of terror that i decided to call em the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. I went to the united nations to register them as a terrorrist group that needs to be terminated ASAP.

I like how you list me first :D

No. I usually stay away from most forums, but this one has its charm. And its charmingly strange habitants, like avistew. (ESPECIALLY avistew)

Have you ever considered having your fingerprints surgically removed and taking up a life of crime?
  • edited May 2010
    No. Though I have considered having my fingerprints surgically removed and joining The Men In Black when I first watched the movie.

Has your family ever forgotten you and driven away?
  • edited May 2010
    Yes. I didn't go to school that day, because my dad didn't have time to come back as he was rushed as it was, and we just made up an excuse that I was sick.

Where's the worst place you've ever been "excited"?
  • edited May 2010
    Double post x2

stupid internet :P
  • edited May 2010
    It's the worst (at the time) or best (looking back) depending on how you look at it, when two of my female friends dragged me into the womens changing rooms and tried to hide me in a shower cubicle...
    I was so afraid of being found out, but now I wish id tried to make more of it! lol :p

have you ever pretended to be the opposite sex?
  • edited May 2010
    I'm an actor, so kind of. I was a friar in Romeo and Juliet.

Weirdest tatoo you have/ have seen.
  • edited May 2010
    mst3k-tattoo.jpg

Also one of the best.

How would you describe your perfect Sunday?
  • edited May 2010
    Ice cream and Rollercoasters

Is home really where your heart is?
  • edited May 2010
    No. I left my heart in San Francisco.
    favorite flavor of ice cream?
  • edited May 2010
    Pistachio. That too muuch of a personal question if you ask me!

Your favorite body part and why?
  • edited May 2010
    my kneecaps, so many falls and scrapes, the scars make interesting patterns

Have you ever called a partner another name?
  • edited May 2010
    That's none of your damn buisness!
    Do you touch yourself at night?
  • edited May 2010
    That's disgusting.

Did you also find that disgusting?
  • edited May 2010
    Oh, I'll tell you my answer to that! You wanna hear my answer? Okay. Here's my answer.

Do you have any idea who I am?
  • edited May 2010
    not a dang clue

What would you do for a klondike bar
  • edited May 2010
    nothing.

what's a klondike bar?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.