Ask the user below a personal question

Comments

• edited February 2010
    wallet, phone.

a million waffles or a million dollars
  • edited February 2010
    a million dollars of course (i could but nearly 3 million waffles for a million bucks)

Do you ever watch tv shows that are aimed at a younger audience?
  • edited February 2010
    Define "younger." I'm 31 years old. In any case, yes. I love classic cartoons and VeggieTales.

How many video games do you own?
  • edited February 2010
    Uhhhh, carry the three, divide by multiple copies...Let's just say I have a lot.
    What's your favorite word?
  • edited February 2010
    Antidisestablishmentarianism
    Who is your favorite video game character?
  • edited February 2010
    Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate.

----

what do you think the Secret of Monkey Island is
  • edited February 2010
    Don't go tanning on the beach while covered in cooking oil, or someone might come by and peel the top layer of your skin off. (If anyone else were to say that the Secret is that it's all just an amusement park and Guybrush is a kid... I will come to your house and shoot you in the face with my semi-automatic rubber chicken launcher.)

If you could ask Dave Grossman, Tim Schafer and/or Ron Gilbert one question and they were guaranteed to answer it, what would you ask?
  • edited February 2010
    Will you marry me?

Will you marry me?
  • edited February 2010
    No.

How old is your mother?
  • edited February 2010
    She's 51 sir!

Who is your favourite forum member? (outside of the handsome and divine JedExodus obviously)
  • edited February 2010
    I can't decide between Silverwolfpet and Majus... it's almost as if you can't have one without the other :p

What was your dream job when you were 10?
  • edited February 2010
    A wrestler
    __
    does my bum look big in these
  • edited February 2010
    I'm not going to lie to you.

---

What the what?
  • edited February 2010
    Que?
    Are you the one who took my PS3 controller or was it just an accident?
  • edited February 2010
    Both of those assume I am the one who took it, I don't even own a PS3.

----

Whatdya say, haddiman?
  • edited March 2010
    "Here comes the Thnikkaman!"

What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?
  • edited March 2010

Where is kansas?
  • edited March 2010
    A hot-air balloon ride away from the land of Oz.

Do you has?
  • edited March 2010
    Boond I like

Why must I cry?
  • edited March 2010
    Because you are sad. Or you are peeling onions. Or both. Iunno.

Did you miss me?
  • edited March 2010
    I miss your absence (Ooh BURN!!)

What is your last first last name?
  • edited March 2010
    tredlow wrote: »
    I miss your absence (Ooh BURN!!)

What is your last first last name?

Wait, what? I think its west, but please don't make directional jokes at my expence (people do it all the time at school)

Have you ever been in an environment where people enjoy doing something that you completely hate and express it in a big way?
  • edited March 2010
    Every time i watch/play sports:D

Would you rather drink from a toilet when someone forgot to flush, or fall off a skyscraper.
  • edited March 2010
    Id flip a coin to decide

---

would you be a super hero or villian if u had a choice
  • edited March 2010
    I will not lie, I would be the Anti Hero. But for the sake of the question I would be a villain.
    ---

When was the last time, someone cheered you on?
  • edited March 2010
    I can't remember, though I believe it was video game related.

Why do you have a giant spider on your neck?
  • edited March 2010
    You know, I'm not hugely scared by spiders, my mum on the other hand...
    Can you remember any really horrible teachers that you had at school, and what were they like?
  • edited March 2010
    You know, I'm not hugely scared by spiders, my mum on the other hand...
    Can you remember any really horrible teachers that you had at school, and what were they like?

Yes, they are really horrible.

Ever wished you were someone famous, right before that famous person dies/has his/her career ruined?
  • edited April 2010
    When I was a kid I wished I could fight like Mike Tyson.... and then he went to prison.

What is the most expensive thing you have purchased that you didn't actually need?
  • edited April 2010
    My ps2 at 60 bucks, The sims 3 was slightly cheaper

What are your second and third favorite things to do to things
  • edited April 2010
    Licking and Touching

Did you steal the cookie from the cookie jar?
  • edited April 2010
    No, it was the hippo. have you ever wet the bed?
  • edited April 2010
    Probably when I was a kid..... as an adult I once foolishly drank so much I woke up in a ditch with about 7 kids standing around me one was poking me with a stick seeing if I was dead.... I was at a school bus stop... I jumped up told the kids to stay in school and set out to figure out where I was.

What was the strangest animal to ever bite you?
  • edited April 2010
    I will always consider Ticks strange and animals... so ticks.

Have you ever cheated on some one?
  • edited April 2010
    not actually, but i have been broken up with once because she was CERTAIN that i must've been.

What would you say is the worst movie you've ever seen?
  • edited April 2010
    The Hercules movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger played Hercules. Only time I've actually been outraged and physically destroyed the DVD after watching a movie.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  • edited April 2010
    I'm positive that that is not a personal question. Though I will answer.
    I think that the woodchuck could chuck as much wood as he wanted! By the way what is a wood chuck? Is it like a gopher? This is difficult to question answer. The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.
    Some say it depends on three factors:

* The woodchuck's desire to chuck said wood.

* The woodchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned wood.

* The woodchuck's ability to chuck the wood.

Others say:

* He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

* If he could chuck wood, the woodchuck would chuck as much as he could!

* A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

* A woodchuck would chuck all the wood that the woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

* If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would and should chuck wood. But if woodchucks can't chuck wood, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck wood. Though were I a woodchuck, and I chucked wood, I would chuck wood with the best woodchucks that chucked wood.

* If a woodchuck could chuck wood, then s/he'd chuck all the wood, s/he'd chuck and chuck and chuck and chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

* It would chuck the amount of wood that she sells seashells on the seashore divided by how many pickles Peter Piper picks.

* One quarter of a sycamore if you give him a quarter for every quarter of the sycamore he cut.

* It might depend on how many female woodchucks were present. Or, it could depend on whether the woodchuck's mother-in-law was around or not. If she was, he'd be chucking all day. If not, he'd be watching the football game.

* Some maintain that woodchucks could not and would not chuck wood at all.

* It depends on how good his dentures are!

* A woodchuck, would chuck, as much wood, as a woodchuck, could chuck, If a woodchuck could chuck wood. But unfortunately, woodchucks do not chuck wood.

* About 5.72 fluid litres of wood

* About as many boards as the Mongol hoards would hoard if the Mongol hordes did hoard boards.

* Um....... 23????

* Tons. More than you can count. Honestly. No one can chuck more would than a woodchuck.

* If the woodchucks name was Maurice, then it could chuck all the wood that it wants to. However, if its name is Frank, no chucking would be for it.

* Due to the average size of a wood chuck and the general density of wood (not including cork) if a wood chuck could chuck wood it would probably get through about 6.573 pounds per day, assuming the wood chuck is functioning correctly.

* Using the formula: (W + I) * C where W = the constant of wood, which is well known to be 61, as agreed in many scientific circles. I = the variable in this equation, and stands for the word "if" from the original problem. As there are three circumstances, with 0 equaling the chance that the woodchuck cannot chuck wood, 1 being the theory that the woodchuck can chuck wood but chooses not to, and 2 standing for the probability that the woodchuck can and will chuck wood, we clearly must choose 2 for use in this equation. C = the constant of Chuck Norris, whose presence in any problem involving the word chuck must there, is well known to equal 1.1 of any known being, therefore the final part of this calculation is 1.1. As is clear, this appears to give the answer of (61 + 2) * 1.1 = (63) * 1.1 = 69.3. However, Chuck Norris' awesome roundhouse kick declares that all decimal points cannot be used in formulas such as this, and so it must be rounded to the final solution of 69 units of wood.

* How Chuck Norris got involve: A woodchuck would only chuck as much would as Chuck Norris would allow it to, because the woodchuck shares Chuck's name. Therefore, Chuck must punish it and make it chuck as much wood as Chuck can. So, a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as Chuck could.

* None cuz a wood chuck cant chuck wood! :P

* Approximately 3.9675 pounds every 5.6843 seconds. So there.

* 2.865 lbs every 11.3686 Seconds?

* About 15 pounds a minute.

-wikianswers
  • edited April 2010
    I can't answer that for there is no question there to answer

Are you in a youtube video?
  • edited April 2010
    I hope not.

Were you ever called homo 'cause at school you took drama?
  • edited April 2010
    Nope, cuz my drama teacher was awesome, everyone loved him.

Where is your faaaaaavourite place?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.