Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventure for PC

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Knightmonx wrote: »
    I bought this blue box gromit game at walmart yesterday on clearence. I get tea break same as everyone else same exact glitch could someone help me fix it I don't know anything about program files.
    thanks

Go to "Computer", click on your C drive, and then click on Program files. Look for Tall Tale Games, than Wallace and Gromit's Great Adventures, and then Fright of the Bumblebees.
    Look for these files and delete them:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Telltale Games\Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures\Fright of the Bumblebees\Pack\env_TownExterior_Gromit.dlg

C:\Program Files (x86)\Telltale Games\Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures\Fright of the Bumblebees\Pack\env_CountryRoad.dlg

I bought my game in a blue box from Walmart. I am glad WebNutMark found the answer to that glitch! :)
  • edited January 2011
    Excuse me, How long did it take TTG to respond to your email?
  • edited January 2011
    BL115g wrote: »
    Excuse me, How long did it take TTG to respond to your email?

It can take 48 hours to get a reply
  • edited November 2011
    Hi, i have the steam Version of the Game and there are no files described above.
    I think they are inside the decryptet 31100_install.vdf file.

How do i get the game working. It is still hanging after the bee knockout in the garden.

how it is'nt be possible to get an updated version via steam? The Problem seams to be some years old!
  • edited August 2013
    Hello everyone!
    I have recently purchased all W&G episodes over gog.com, I have noticed the advice to delete these 2 files, but they don't seem to exist in my game folder, maybe gog.com has somehow packaged them differently?
    sorry, i am pretty clueless, any advise would be greatly appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.