Sam & Macs Popularity

2»

Comments

• edited February 2010
    SBCG4AP won!
  • edited February 2010
    The voting is still open, you know. It would take a miracle for SBCG4AP not to win at this point, but technically it won't win for another four days.
  • edited February 2010
    my bad. my internet is screwed, and the vote page said 00:00:00
  • edited February 2010
    happy 800th birthday, btw!
  • edited February 2010
    Tee hee. At the rate it's going now, we might actually be in the lead again when the countdown stops.
  • edited February 2010
    Harald B wrote: »
    Tee hee. At the rate it's going now, we might actually be in the lead again when the countdown stops.

Yes, I been noticing that right now.
  • edited February 2010
    ONWARD TO VICTORY! We just have to bump it up two more times!!!
  • edited February 2010
    We will doooo eeet.
  • edited February 2010
    Just 1% and sam and max will be in a tie with SBCG4AP!!! Vote!!! ;)
  • edited February 2010
    Currently:
    47 Sam & Max
    45 SBCG4AP

"S&M more popular than SBCG4AP"

Hmm, there's a headline for you.
  • edited February 2010
    tee hee
  • edited February 2010
    *Sam voice* I give up... *wimper*
  • edited February 2010
    NEWS BRAKE ON CHANNEL 213: SAM AND MAX WON!!!!!
    Oh My Frekin' God!!! wooooo "the crowd goes wild" yeahhhh...
    Even do I'm not a mac player I still like winning, and off the record: I love seeing strong bad's stile being handled!!!! Oh, and one more thing: SAM AND MAX WON!!!!! :D
  • edited March 2010
    Really makes me wonder what percentage of the voters even use a Mac.
  • edited March 2010
    Oh, I have a Mac. In fact, I'm using it right now. My problem? My operating system is too old to run Telltale's games on it. So until I upgrade it, I fail.

Glad to see they won! I wouldn't have minded Strong Bad either, but I still voted for Sam and Max as overall I still prefer them. :D
  • edited March 2010
    I was shocked, I honestly thought SBCG4AP was going to win, talk about your last minute upsets.
  • edited March 2010
    I was totally convinced SBCG4AT were going to win, and anyway still making some friends voting for something they had no idea =P. But somehow they did it.
  • edited March 2010
    I find it a bit bittersweet. On the one hand I was rooting for Sam & Max, on the other hand last-minute wins always feel a bit... unfair. I'd rather they had taken the lead earlier than that.
  • edited March 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    I find it a bit bittersweet. On the one hand I was rooting for Sam & Max, on the other hand last-minute wins always feel a bit... unfair. I'd rather they had taken the lead earlier than that.

For me last minute wins are better than win since the beggining, because, I guess, the fact of see your never ending faith recompensated somehow.

I don't know, I guess is my culture builded around natural dissasters or somehow =P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.