Let it Blow - The Flash Animation

edited February 2010 in Sam & Max
I DONE IT!

AT LEAST!

*Cof cof cof cof*

CLICK HERE!

I'll upload it to somewhere else soon, but, I'm at work, and I only could do this.

I hope you like guys!

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited February 2010
    LOVE IT!

Thank you! Very funny! :)
  • edited February 2010
    Brilliant! Awesome work! Thank youuuuuu :D big hugs!
  • edited February 2010
    The animation is great! But... the song is hurting my brain.
  • edited February 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    the song is hurting my brain.

It's one of Max powers! But you can develop an inmunity after the 100th time you hear the song. Really
  • edited February 2010
    I wish you included something about the Space Gorilla, Max's psychic powers, Devil's Playhouse, etc. But actually, I've enjoyed it.
  • edited February 2010
    The animation is great! But... the song is hurting my brain.

Jule Styne's music does have a tendency to cause ear bleeding. Not that I don't love his work, but he write a lot of strident show-stoppers as opposed to croonable ballads, you gotta admit.
    Cyrus7 wrote: »
    I wish you included something about the Space Gorilla, Max's psychic powers, Devil's Playhouse, etc. But actually, I've enjoyed it.

Andrei wrote the lyric back before we knew of such things, sadly, but I do love that Ginny added in screaming Guybrush and Morgan! :D Well done, my friends, well done! (I also love the little pom-poms on Max mittens, so adorable!)
  • edited February 2010
  • edited February 2010
    Actually, Icedhope(Kurt Thingvold) is the one who started that thread ...
  • edited February 2010
    Yeah, plus the supreme funny person SWP is one of the principal people who was in the original IWWH. He played Stan, for example.
  • edited February 2010
    Hey, someone notice the adorable and highly flammable pompoms! Yay!
  • edited February 2010
    Awesome work Ginny, it’s an amazing first big project!
    For me, the backgrounds could be brighter to spereate it better from the action in the foreground.
    But seriously, it’s a huge amount of work that you have done, hope we'll see more cartoons in the future :)
  • edited February 2010
    I noticed the pompoms too and found them adorable, sorry I didn't specify.

I also like how you draw Max's ears, like horns, it's very fitting, I find.
  • edited February 2010
    Now, this reminds me, Majus and SWP, when are you going to get to work on 'I'm more detectivey than you'? :P
  • edited February 2010
    great stuff, thanks Ginny! :)
  • edited February 2010
    I noticed the pompoms too and found them adorable, sorry I didn't specify.

You don't have to. I'm happy just because somebody do it, but it's not an obligation.

And thanks everyone, I happy you like it!

(*Taking note about brighter background*)
  • edited February 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    Actually, Icedhope(Kurt Thingvold) is the one who started that thread ...

ACK! My reall name! Ginny, that was brillaint so much awesome.
  • edited February 2010
    Oh, whoops, was I not supposed to reveal your secret identity?
  • edited February 2010
    Oh my, I already stop Icedhope secret agent carrer!

I guess...
  • edited February 2010
    Oh, whoops, was I not supposed to reveal your secret identity?

Eh, I really don't care it's just...well I like to be private unless you know it's like for credits of stuff I've done. Just as long as no one makes fun of my last name we are good.

Ha! My secret Agent career will never be stopped.
  • edited February 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Ha! My secret Agent career will never be stopped.

Ah... that HOW that word is written!
  • edited February 2010
    Now, this reminds me, Majus and SWP, when are you going to get to work on 'I'm more detectivey than you'? :P

Hehe... Well, there are a lot of factors right now which make it a liiiiittle difficult to collaborate. For instance, when I go to sleep, Majus wakes up, and vice-versa.
    As far as we calculated, there is a period of 1-2 hours in which we can talk. Unfortunately (and this is my fault), I have two major projects which eat up my time, one of them being the final part of the Lord of the Rings parody.

But, fear not... this won't be the last time you hear of us collaborating! We're actually planning to take over the world.
  • edited February 2010
    Hehe... Well, there are a lot of factors right now which make it a liiiiittle difficult to collaborate. For instance, when I go to sleep, Majus wakes up, and vice-versa.
    As far as we calculated, there is a period of 1-2 hours in which we can talk. Unfortunately (and this is my fault), I have two major projects which eat up my time, one of them being the final part of the Lord of the Rings parody.

But, fear not... this won't be the last time you hear of us collaborating! We're actually planning to take over the world.

Not if I interfere, wait what am I talking about I have things I need to do too...well poopy. You win this time Prof. Adel Wolfy(Yes I know your real name.)

Again awesome flash ginny.
  • edited February 2010

Can I open a branch of your world domination operation in the south pacific?

Please?
  • edited February 2010
    You know guys ... it's a lot easier to take over the world when you don't tell everybody about it! *sigh* Y'all really need to learn about using the element of surprise.
  • edited February 2010
    You know guys ... it's a lot easier to take over the world when you don't tell everybody about it! *sigh* Y'all really need to learn about using the element of surprise.

No, no, no. All the people will think they are joking or the plan will fail because we know about it, and then attack in the most inesperate moment because, since all the people thinks the plan will fail, nobody is prepared for that!

The plan is brilliant! =P
  • edited February 2010
    ^She who knows, knows!

...well, it sounded smart in MY language! Ha!
  • edited February 2010
    Trust me, everything I said sound better in my languaje too :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.