Comments

• edited February 2010
    I wonder if we can use a season upgrade on this~

GOD I'm a cheapstake.

EDIT: We can't. So don't be a stranger and get it for 10 bucks if you haven't.
  • edited February 2010
    Yeah, I think I might have to finally buy this game.
  • edited February 2010
    I just bought it! I know it will probably be the last one to the Mac treatment but I'll patiently wait for it :)
  • edited February 2010
    harlequ1n wrote: »
    I just bought it! I know it will probably be the last one to the Mac treatment but I'll patiently wait for it :)

Ummm, no from the current polls strong bad will be the next to recieve the Mac treatment. Unless sam and max or wallace and gromit make a major lead in the next few days(and for wallace and gromit I mean a MAJOR recovery
  • edited February 2010
    harlequ1n wrote: »

nope, next one coming for sure
  • edited February 2010
    Hmmm...$10 for Strong Bad, the poll opponent of my favorite duo but nonetheless enjoyable in his own way? I'm sold!! :D
  • edited February 2010
    Hell yeah! I were casually browsing the TellTale site, and when I saw this deal, I jumped on it in an eye blink. I really enjoyed the first episode that I downloaded on Wiiware, but never got round to buying the rest of the season. Now I have for £6, I am one very, very happy customer! :D
  • edited February 2010
    Well, this deal has completed my collection of all of Telltale's major seasons. Life is good.
  • edited February 2010
    Am I missing something on WiiWare or is this $9.95 special not available for Wii?
  • edited February 2010
    MontsterTX wrote: »
    Am I missing something on WiiWare or is this $9.95 special not available for Wii?

The deal is only for the PC version, and only from Telltale directly.
    Nintendo hasn't ever done special offers for Wiiware games. :/
  • edited February 2010
    I was to say a-bit put off about the series after all the negative criticism some of the boarders here give it - not as good as TOMI, Sam and Max, etc.

But after testing this theory with Dangeresque 3 today, I found that this is no longer the case, and I consider it my favourite game just behind Sam and Max.

Thank you telltale for this awesome deal!!! :D
  • edited February 2010
    Ooh, what the hell. Bought it.
  • edited February 2010
    MontsterTX wrote: »

No but an EPISODE is around that price:D
  • edited February 2010
    dvd dvd 10$ is cheap but i want a dvd!!! pay usd for a dvd
Sign in to comment in this discussion.