The Awesome Sam&Max marathon

edited March 2010 in Sam & Max
Well gents, I know some of you might know of the great monkey race from last years ToMI. Well since I am a huge Sam&Max fan, I will be hosting a two day event on April 13th and 14th where I will be playing through Sam&Max: Hit the road, and Both telltale seasons, and maybe during the break from each episode play and episode.

Why you ask? Well to celebrate the arrival of the Devils playhouse, so you can be upto date on the happenings, and to have a little fun with whoever decides to show up. It'll be like a party, except...we will all be seperated, and well you know what I mean.

I'm thinking of starting it at 2'oclock PST 4'oclock central.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Awesome! Are you gonna be using Livestream?
  • edited March 2010
    I don't think I'll be able to get through 12 hours of games in that time!
  • edited March 2010
    Awesome! Are you gonna be using Livestream?

I'll be using the same as I did for the monkey race, I was thinking about having a race at the end of August.

Aww...but you...you make everything fun.
  • edited March 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    I'll be using the same as I did for the monkey race, I was thinking about having a race at the end of August.

Aww...but you...you make everything fun.

I'll still be able to Steam chat your way through it.
  • edited March 2010
    Where will it be
  • edited March 2010
    I'd be more then happy to stal-- I erm... mean, watch the S&M race! Sounds like it'd be fun. :)
  • edited March 2010
    I'd be more then happy to stal-- I erm... mean, watch the S&M race! Sounds like it'd be fun. :)

When we did the Monkey Island Race a few months ago, we all had a blast. even though most of us, were too tired to move a mouse and or...you know talk perfect english.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.