Im not allowed in preorder club

edited April 2010 in Site Support
I preorderd sam and max but im not allowed in the preorder forums. I see people are posting there so i know it is open, so why wont it work.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Open the confirmation email and click there...thats what I had to do. OH LOOK MY 1000th post and it's from helping someone! MODSHIP PLEASE!
  • edited March 2010
    If you didn't get the confirmation email yet, just wait a little while.
  • edited March 2010
    I'm having the same problem. But I haven't gotten my e-mail yet, so there's nothing I can do. Dammit, I want in!
  • edited March 2010
    Don't worry, you're not missing much at the moment.
  • edited March 2010
    im in the club now. I tried the link and it just sent me to my games page, so clicking it again and it working is kinda wierd for me.
  • edited March 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Don't worry, you're not missing much at the moment.

Okay, I'm still damn curious and eager to see it :).
  • edited March 2010
    I'm in the same boat. Pre-ordered and nothin'.
  • edited March 2010
    You get the confirmation mail. It's an automatic mail so I don't think one would be left out. Check your spams.

I hope the forums get filled soon though. There is only a 'oh hai guys, thanks for paying btw' thread in it.
  • AMGAMG
    edited March 2010
    Thanks guys, I got the mail, but was too absentminded to realize I had to click the "Join the discussion by clicking here." link. I had it still in mind from Monkey Island, where it was automatic, IIRC.
  • edited March 2010
    I'm not sure, but I think I remember having to click the link there, too.
  • edited March 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    I'm not sure, but I think I remember having to click the link there, too.
    I am sure.

I went back to my confirmation email, and it had a link to access the Private Pirates Forum.

A Secret Forum! (Pirates Only): Trade bawdy tales of game-development mayhem with Telltale's nefarious crew! Abandon all hope, ye who ENTER HERE.
  • nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2010
    I'm gonna move this into the support area so we can get the issue looked at!
  • edited March 2010
    Has the issue been looked at?
  • edited March 2010
    I pre-ordered the season on the PS3. I guess there's no way for me to see the forum?
  • edited March 2010
    Nope, it's just for orderers here on the site (PC/Mac version).
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited March 2010
    Nope, it's just for orderers here on the site (PC/Mac version).
    ...and Steam.
  • edited April 2010
    And what do I do if I haven't got my confirmation E-Mail any more? Aside from lying down on the floor and weeping? :(
  • edited April 2010
    Send an e-mail to support
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks for the advice, I just did as you suggested. :)
This discussion has been closed.