Onion A.V. Club Interviews Steve Purcell

edited March 2010 in Sam & Max
Good interview, he talks about the new Sam & Max trailer and his unfinished comic.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/avc-at-gdc-10-an-interview-with-former-lucasarts-a,39139/

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Pretty cool. Steve is so laid back. I get the impression that a lot of things just don't matter to him one way or the other; he thinks its cool but he doesn't get super excited.
  • edited March 2010
    Holy... Awesome (that is totally my new catchphrase)

as a person who is a fan because I am in to the nostalgic stuff (okay, I really was watching XPlay then found Hit the Road) I must say, please finish that story.

Steve Purcell, If you were to continue doing Sam and Max comics, even coming up with comics infrequently, I would end up having to go to my local (not so local) comic book store frequently.
  • edited March 2010
    ...Are you stalking me?...

Hee hee!

No but I could be wait...no I can't...I live IL, damn you AIRFARE!
  • edited March 2010
    ...Are you stalking me?...

Hee hee!

Hey, Mr. Purcell, glad to have you aboard. They finally got you posting on here, eh? I'll look forward to stal- talking about and asking you in-depth questions in the Dispatch. :)

Like if there's an easy step-by-step way to draw Sam's head, because I find it to be infuriatingly hard.
  • edited March 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    No but I could be wait...no I can't...I live IL, damn you AIRFARE!

Airfare, family, money and work!
    Like if there's an easy step-by-step way to draw Sam's head, because I find it to be infuriatingly hard.

+ 1
  • edited March 2010
    I agree with Secret Fawful.

but of course, I also can't draw max's head, and that's pretty much a big watermelon
  • edited March 2010
    The sketchbooks had a great guide to drawing Sam & Max in them
  • edited March 2010
    Hey, Mr. Purcell, glad to have you aboard. They finally got you posting on here, eh? I'll look forward to stal- talking about and asking you in-depth questions in the Dispatch. :)

Heh, I don't think that's really Steve Purcell. He's got an account here, actually under the username "Steve Purcell"/"Steve_Purcell"/"StevePurcell" (one of those).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.