The Great Leisurely Sam & Max Playthru 2010

edited March 2010 in Sam & Max
Well I kind of feel like playing through all of S&M again ... just to get in the mood by mid-Aprilish :)

Now I'm sure some people will be doing this in some marathon 72hr binge leading up to the release date ... but I lack the stamina/coffee/time off for such an indulgence, so instead I'm starting around now with Hit the Road and aiming for an episode every 2 or 3 days, which should take me to around mid April which I hope is a reasonable estimate of the release :)

Anybody else joining me in a leisurely trip through the duo's adventures so far?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    I might do it but right now I'm doing a Monkey Island marathon.
  • edited March 2010
    I think I'll be doing it much faster than that. I'll start maybe the first or so. But yeah, I won't be doing a full-on giant marathon in 2 days.
  • edited March 2010
    That's actually a good idea. I'm sure after such a long time I have forgotten all the little in-jokes and things and names of recurring characters.

I should re-install all of my Sam and Max seasons 1 and 2 and play them again before season 3.
  • edited March 2010
    Don't forget the original ;)

I'm at the dinosaur tarpit already :)
  • edited March 2010
    I completed the original two seasons in a weekend when I first got them.
  • edited March 2010
    I was already planning this like a week ago, but still haven't started, other things came between it all the time.

However, soon, I shall too play through both Seasons yet again. I am pretty sure a LOT of people would do such...
  • edited March 2010
    This WOULD be a good excuse to pull out Hit the Road and play it for the first time, not to mention the delight of the first two seasons, plus if I really had the time I'd whack on the Season Soundtracks and read Surfing the Highway, the Effigy Mound, translate that postcard in the season 2 case file, stare lustfully into Sam's eyes on my symbiote statue, watch the animated show, all while wearing my shirt and hat BUUUUUUUUUT I have too much homework and someone will probably kill me tomorrow because I made them jealous.
    I'll start on the 3rd of April, because that's when school's out for me!
  • edited March 2010
    stare lustfully into Sam's eyes
    Pardon?
  • edited March 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Pardon?

"That's what Sam said"... :D
  • edited March 2010
    You know, I'm doing this too. :) just so more people know.
  • edited March 2010
    Staring lustfully into Sam's eyes or playing the Sam&Max games? :p
  • edited March 2010
    LOL.

Maybe both?

Now I've gone and played through the whole first 3 episodes from Season 1. Kind of started playing and couldn't stop... I think I need to pace myself if this is going to last til April 15th! :eek:
  • edited March 2010
    Staring lustfully into Sam's eyes or playing the Sam&Max games? :p

A little bit of both :P
  • edited March 2010
    See, Sam doesn't mind. But if I did it to Max, welllllll... He'd probably psychic me to death!
  • edited March 2010
    I think Sam would make the face he's making in my avatar.
  • edited March 2010
    Yay the return of Sam's iced treats i just noticed that! Good job, season 3!
  • edited March 2010
    See, Sam doesn't mind. But if I did it to Max, welllllll... He'd probably psychic me to death!
    *Max uses Future Vision on The Highway*
    Sam: "What did you see, little buddy?"
    Max: "Oh, he'll be fine. For the coming 5 seconds."
    Sam: "And after that?"
    Max: "Watch"
    :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.