Fizzball!

edited March 2010 in Sam & Max
Anyone in Perth interested in forming a Fizzball league?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    I'm in !

Just throw that can REALLY hard, i'll try and catch it when it flies above Paris.
  • edited March 2010
    Ironically, we in Chile need donations for Cheap Evil Smelling Beer =P. Any worty alternative to blow up? Sadly, every cheap, bad and Evil beverage here doesn't have Can version, except for beer =P. And Chilean need that for the Futbol.
  • edited March 2010
    How much cheap evil horrid smelling bear do you need?

@highway...I wish there was a fizzball league when I was there.
  • edited March 2010
    I'm in !

Just throw that can REALLY hard, i'll try and catch it when it flies above Paris.

I don't plan on throwing that beer. I plan on hitting that thing, and hopefully not create a time bomb or a cannonball.
  • edited March 2010
    I've been reading the instructions, and I gotta ask; Is there a win or lose in this game? If so, how does it work?
  • edited March 2010
    tredlow wrote: »
    I've been reading the instructions, and I gotta ask; Is there a win or lose in this game? If so, how does it work?

No, you can't win or lose. It's just for the fun of see cans exploding and do something with that smelling beer that actually deserve.
    Icedhope wrote: »
    How much cheap evil horrid smelling bear do you need?

I do really prefer something to replace it. If you send that beer, I'll be probably attacked by Zombie Hooligans who wants to, ironically, drink it. The problem is, well, they don't know any better.
  • edited March 2010
    Would they come before or after you hit the cans with a stick?
  • edited March 2010
    Right now, before. In normal circunstances, after.
  • edited March 2010
    Maybe you could recruit the guys on YouTube who were brave enough to film the thing.
  • edited March 2010
    In MY leage, we wouldn't use axe handles... we'd use axe HEADS! That way we always get splashage, and no time bombs, etc.
  • edited March 2010
    I don't know...using anything but a matock handle, or anything else feels like cheating...but an axe head sounds fun.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.