I just realised something...

edited March 2010 in Sam & Max
...my birthday is on April 8, and The Devil's Playhouse comes out on April 15, but I'm more excited about The Devil's Playhouse than my birthday. In fact, I didn't even realise my birthday was sooner than The Penal Zone until a few moments ago.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    ...my birthday is on April 8, and The Devil's Playhouse comes out on April 15, but I'm more excited about The Devil's Playhouse than my birthday. In fact, I didn't even realise my birthday was sooner than The Penal Zone until a few moments ago.

Think is a late birthday gift. Then you going to be excited by your birthday and the game. ^^!
  • edited March 2010
    Heh, I do that too. I forgot about both a date and my parent's anniversay on March 11th, the day MI2: SE was announced. Only remembered yesterday, when I ran into a very, err, put-out non-date.

Edit: actually, I might've remembered that same night about the date.
  • edited March 2010
    Well when you realize you're starting to get old you completely stop remembering your own birthdays.
  • edited March 2010
    I allways remember my birthday because it's either the day before Pax.
  • edited March 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »

Or you get too old to remember to finish your sentences.
  • edited March 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Well when you realize you're starting to get old you completely stop remembering your own birthdays.

But I'm only 15, going on 16... "doo do, doo do do doooooo...." (Sound of Music random memory)

Avistew wrote: »
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Or you get too old to remember to finish your sentences.

No, that's just total and utter
Sign in to comment in this discussion.