PS3 getting earlier seasons of Sam & Max?

edited March 2010 in Sam & Max
Title says it all really. Sorry if it's been answered elsewhere, I did look but had no success.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    I fanything, they would be getting it slightly delayed. I think I heard Telltale are going to try and release them at the same time though.
  • edited March 2010
    My first post and a person from Perth answers, how appropriate ;) I'm from the the original Perth :D

I was referring to previous seasons not upcoming episodes of this 3rd season. I was aware they are trying to release season 3 episodes on all formats simulataneously (or as close as they can). Thanks though for your prompt answer :)
  • edited March 2010
    Oh, i don't know about that. there hasn't been a formal statement by telltale. but, most likely, by the end of the 21st century, telltale will have taken over every console, so you just have to wait until 2100. :D
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2010
    Almost certainly at some point. How soon it happens remains to be decided. We shall have to see.
  • edited March 2010
    Will wrote: »
    Almost certainly at some point. How soon it happens remains to be decided. We shall have to see.

As much as I'd like the earlier seasons...I'm still a little paranoid on how the new season will work for it.

and thats good news at some point.
  • edited March 2010
    I read
    Oh, i don't know about that. there hasn't been a formal statement by telltale.
    as a response to
    cheekyMcB wrote: »
    My first post and a person from Perth answers, how appropriate ;) I'm from the the original Perth :D

This is vitally relevant to the topic in some way I haven't decided.
  • edited March 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    I read

as a response to

This is vitally relevant to the topic in some way I haven't decided.

He was referring to my clarifying I meant seasons not episodes of the upcoming season 3. He never acknowledged the Perth thing :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.