Post here and ill tell you what Video Game Character you are like

2»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I play games older then I am and have a bizzare obsession with futuristic weaponry and the MSX
  • edited June 2010
    Sure, why not?

I'm a 20 year old male, with short and super straight dark brown hair. I'm not a paradigm of manliness because I can't grow facial hair and I suck at sports, perhaps due to being super physically awkward and clumsy. I live to entertain others, however, and love to do things like act, and hopefully make people laugh (which I can usually do, if I do say so myself.) Others perceive me as being kind of weird, but in a way that makes them laugh as opposed to freaking them out.

Wow, I think the hardest part of this topic is describing yourself...
  • edited June 2010
    I.Am.Awesome.

nuf said...
  • edited July 2010
    I'm a man, pretty young and a really good singer
  • edited July 2010
    I am God. 'Nuff said.
  • edited July 2010
    Teen
    Male
    Has somewhat depression at random times, meaning i'll be extremely sad but not for long
    Into photography and Legos
    Would like to shoot a gun in real life
    Not so attractive (to everyone else, at least XD)
    I can be a very nice guy when I'm with a girlfriend

Let's see it.
  • edited July 2010
    Teen
    Male
    Has glasses
    Gamer
    Light sleeper
    Heavy eater
  • edited July 2010
    Homiocidal maniac who will try and kill anyone who suddenly insulys him.
  • edited December 2010
    Male
    Insane
    Speaks gibberish nearly all the time
    Strange obsessions
    Loads of music
    Plays Clarinet and Keyboard

Banang...
  • edited December 2010
    I'm Male,teen, chubby, good leader, love videogames
  • edited December 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    I'm a man, pretty young and a really good singer

too easy:

im_aHR0cDovL2RhbWVubW9kZS5zY2h3YWIuZGUvcG9vbC9mb3JtYXRhLzE5NzY2NTkuanBn.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    College student, female, albino, plays kendo and kyuudo (swordfighting and archery), almost blind.

Have fun with that one.
  • edited December 2010
    Male
    No Teen anymore
    I am married
    I have kids
    I have a house
    Looking good
    have a good job
    would do everything for my family.
    can be moody sometimes
    Have fun finding this one. :-)
  • edited December 2010
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    too easy:

im_aHR0cDovL2RhbWVubW9kZS5zY2h3YWIuZGUvcG9vbC9mb3JtYXRhLzE5NzY2NTkuanBn.jpg

shit, i meant, i am a singer, young, male, hate family, and hate when people call me the wrong name, I AM NOT A LADY
  • edited January 2011
    I dunno Seibert. I've played TF2 with you before, and I'd say that's pretty accurate.
  • edited February 2012
    First off u dont know anything about video games a australian video game character is TY now lets see if u can get this im a acaholic I am cool and atractive I am part of freelance police i am a time traveler I use boomerangs I can hold my breath for 10 minutes WHO AM I?
  • edited August 2012
    I'm a teen female, 15, from Croatia. I'm a spriter, animator (in Flash), programmer, I do sport-shooting ( I like guns xD), I'm good at singing and writing. I'm good at sarcasm, too xD People who know me say I have a great sense of humor, but that I'm too shy. People who don't know me think that I'm antisocial (don't see how much sense that makes) and they don't know what they're missing :D My best friend says I am the coolest person she's ever met, and my enemies say I'm the biggest nerd they've ever met. People also think I have a superiority complex (wait, what?).

This will be hard, he he. :D
  • edited August 2012
    well, let's see.. I'm 19 male have blonde hair,blue eyes,& a high matabolizm :p
    hobbies- drawing and writing stories ,while embracing nature for inspiration ( I don't like being inside all the time)
    attributes - carefree, love solving puzzles(in games,movies,riddles,ect.) have a dog named brutus ,a passion for art and I'm serious when needed,know how to listen. I like messing around & messing with ppl( WHO CAN TAKE JOKES) I hope that's everything cause my PS3 froze & I had to find this thread & type all over again!!!
    WHO AM I?!!!!!!!!!:D
  • edited August 2012
    I’m in my mid-30s of 40s.
    I’m not very good at reading.
    I will do anything for my family.
    I was raised to oppose the government, yet I help them in the end.
    I’m a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride, and i’m wanted dead or alive.
    My son is just like me.
  • edited August 2012
    My favorite pasttime is to take arrows in the knee.

Before that, I was an adventurer.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.