Post here and ill tell you what Video Game Character you are like

edited August 2012 in Forum Games
Long enough title? Anyway I have a great connection with the Video Game World. Post here and I will tell you which one you are most like. Posting a lil sumthin sumthin about you could help to. Anyway. shall we begin?
It is not my fault if you get the wrong character. This is hard work!

Updates:

Something about your personality would be nice.
Someone get Jake in here. I got his before I even made the Topic.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    i think i am a rhino
  • edited March 2010
    Well, let's see.
    I'm a teen,
    I tried holding my breath for 10 minutes, and succeeded.
    I have a 3 year old dog,
    I am male. I have a mature palette (or so my Mum tells me, idk, I like curry)
    I'm Australian.
    I put a lot of stuff in my pockets (seriously, I do)

Now, WHO AM I?????
  • edited March 2010
    OK I will play.....
    male
    sexy beast
  • edited March 2010
    I'm male, 17 years old, I have dark brown curly hair down to my shoulders. I've got size 9-10 feet and similarly sized socks. My top 3 skills are: opening vacuum-packed goods, being able to read whole books without looking at the very last page and the ability to describe anything with great enough detail that the person I'm describing it to gets a general idea of what I'm talking about.
  • edited March 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    OK I will play.....
    male
    sexy beast

Well I had to do some weird Internet Research but here you go:

Character: Drake
    Game(s): Uncharted Games

normal_drake-copy.jpg

Noted by Internet creeps to be sexy, wise cracking Drake is somewhere in his 20's, is male, and generally funny at certain moments in his games. Thus making you a nice match.
  • edited March 2010
    Well, let's see.
    I'm a teen,
    I tried holding my breath for 10 minutes, and succeeded.
    I have a 3 year old dog,
    I am male. I have a mature palette (or so my Mum tells me, idk, I like curry)
    I'm Australian.
    I put a lot of stuff in my pockets (seriously, I do)

Now, WHO AM I?????

The Game Gods had some trouble, as there isn't many Australian Video Game characters. We may find a better match later, but here you go.

Character: The Warden (You, the main character)
    Game(s): Dragon Age Origins
    DAOrigins2009-11-0621-33-47-11.jpg

The Warden generally has to carry a lot of crap, and can get a bad-a War Dog. Just be happy your a demon fighting Hero badass.
  • edited March 2010
    LOL awesome... Drake is cool..
  • edited March 2010
    Im 20 got a beard but its usely finly shaved dark hair blue eyes act like im high even when not love the colour pink love tv and games and eat mostly sweets XD but i have a dark side it turns out i have the fassion sense of bradley branning off eastenders(uk ppl will proboly be the only ones getting refrance)
  • edited March 2010

Zombie slaying foo

Smokes and Drinks

Lives in his basement.
  • edited March 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »

Zombie slaying foo

Smokes and Drinks

Lives in his basement.

You got us stuck. Your either:

Character: Francis
    Game(s): Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 (Appears in DLC)
    Francis.jpg
    He kills , zombies, hes a foo, most likely drinks, and sounds like a guy who would live in his basement.

or

Character: Bill
    Game(s) Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 (Appears in DLC)
    Left_4_Dead___Bill_and_pills_by_darkmessenger84.jpg
    He kills zombies, hes a foo, and smokes.

We had a vote. Your Francis.

halolz-dot-com-left4dead-ihatesnow.jpg
  • edited March 2010
    Fealiks wrote: »
    I'm male, 17 years old, I have dark brown curly hair down to my shoulders. I've got size 9-10 feet and similarly sized socks. My top 3 skills are: opening vacuum-packed goods, being able to read whole books without looking at the very last page and the ability to describe anything with great enough detail that the person I'm describing it to gets a general idea of what I'm talking about.

Got a fuzzy connection my friend. What about your personality?
  • edited March 2010
    My personality? Well, I'm a world-renowned speed painting champion. Does that answer your question?
  • edited March 2010
    The Game Gods had some trouble, as there isn't many Australian Video Game characters. We may find a better match later, but here you go.

Character: The Warden (You, the main character)
    Game(s): Dragon Age Origins
    DAOrigins2009-11-0621-33-47-11.jpg

The Warden generally has to carry a lot of crap, and can get a bad-a War Dog. Just be happy your a demon fighting Hero badass.

Nice. I don't consider myself an expert in gaming, so I'm not really familiar with this character, and I'm not really into RPGs, but still, that character sounds wicked!
  • edited March 2010
    Guy
    teen.
    smart alek
    Singer
    Trying to learn Guitar, flash animation, and japanese at a time
    Love Importants things.
    Love art.
    Paranoid
    OCD
    Never bored anymore
    pressing enter too many times
    into the nostalgic gaming (my first system was the Atari 2600)
  • edited March 2010
    Oookay, let's give this a go...

I'm female, 21 years old, and from England.

Skills: I'm a musician, an artist, and good at swimming. And I can trick people into thinking I'm all innocent-minded, haha!

Personality: Let's say that I'm seemingly contradictory. Some people think I'm completely confident, some think I'm completely shy, when really I can be either depending on the situation. Basically, just when you think you know me I will surprise you. XD

Uh. Yeah. I've tried to come up with information about me that I might have in common with a video game character, but I don't think I'll be an easy one. Good luck!!
  • edited March 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    Guy
    teen.
    smart alek
    Singer
    Trying to learn Guitar, flash animation, and japanese at a time
    Love Importants things.
    Love art.
    Paranoid
    OCD
    Never bored anymore
    pressing enter too many times
    into the nostalgic gaming (my first system was the Atari 2600)

Seems to fit. He is also one of my favorite.

Character: Frank West
    Game(s): Dead Rising 1 (Possibly 2?)
    Frank_West.jpg
    Frank West is photographer stuck in a Mall full of zombies so hes got be paranoid sometimes. And the zombies have to keep him entertained. He is also a smart alek at times. Plus, he covered wars you know.
  • edited March 2010
    Scrawffler wrote: »
    Oookay, let's give this a go...

I'm female, 21 years old, and from England.

Skills: I'm a musician, an artist, and good at swimming. And I can trick people into thinking I'm all innocent-minded, haha!

Personality: Let's say that I'm seemingly contradictory. Some people think I'm completely confident, some think I'm completely shy, when really I can be either depending on the situation. Basically, just when you think you know me I will surprise you. XD

Uh. Yeah. I've tried to come up with information about me that I might have in common with a video game character, but I don't think I'll be an easy one. Good luck!!

Luigi told me this one himself. He even wrote the reason why!

Character: Melody Pianissima
    Game(s): Luigis Mansion
    Melody_Pianissima_by_MetaKnights1Luver.jpg

Luigi-super-smash-bros-brawl-770742_328_425.jpg
    It's-a me! Luigi! This-a Ghost tricked me. I thought if I just beat her quiz she wouldn't attack me. I-a was wrong. She seems to-a like music and art. She-a seemed a little shy and confident when I-a first met her too. So I-a thought it was a perfect match!
  • edited March 2010
    Fealiks wrote: »

I never expected this! I finally got yours and it's surprising!

Character: The A.I. Director
    Game(s): Many. Mainly Left 4 Dead.

(No one has actually seen him except The Gods. So here is what he does. Screws you over.)

l4dballs.jpg
    It seems that the A.I. Director is addicted to snacks and describes things in a very, good manner. He likes telling stories on how he screwed people over. He is very powerful man. Be grateful!
  • edited March 2010
    Luigi told me this one himself. He even wrote the reason why!

Character: Melody Pianissima
    Game(s): Luigis Mansion

It's-a me! Luigi! This-a Ghost tricked me. I thought if I just beat her quiz she wouldn't attack me. I-a was wrong. She seems to-a like music and art. She-a seemed a little shy and confident when I-a first met her too. So I-a thought it was a perfect match!
    Haha, that's cool! Admittedly I'm not familiar with the character or the game, but seems like a good match!
  • edited March 2010
    I wonder what character i will be, I am tricky in real life, and always have something ready for battle in SSBB.
  • edited March 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I wonder what character i will be, I am tricky in real life, and always have something ready for battle in SSBB.

Well in that case, I guess I gotta ask the Sages of SSBB.

I got the answer, you may or may not like it, but this certain character got to the top of the Man Tier. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-F3DrzrZWo (Please read your character first.)

Character: Jigglypuff
    Game(s): Pokemon, (Famous in SSBB)
    hidden10.jpg

You may not like this choice, but Jigglypuff is always ready for battle. You can see how in the video. And look at it! It's freggin' cute! But it's not too cute so it won't rip your eyes out.
  • edited March 2010
    Derp derp derp. I'm female and almost out of high school. I am a compliment-dodger and no matter what people say, I'll just continue to assert my inferiority. I have tolerance for pretty much anything. If somebody voices opposing opinions, I don't stop and argue. I mostly eat fruit. I don't talk a lot unless on the internet.

...And I guess that's all...
  • edited March 2010
    MalkyTop wrote: »
    Derp derp derp. I'm female and almost out of high school. I am a compliment-dodger and no matter what people say, I'll just continue to assert my inferiority. I have tolerance for pretty much anything. If somebody voices opposing opinions, I don't stop and argue. I mostly eat fruit. I don't talk a lot unless on the internet.

...And I guess that's all...

Odd character. But if the Gods say so.

Character: Asteroid
    Game(s): Asteroids
    asteroids_game-thumb-550x296-20225.jpeg
    These things just keep on trucking. No matter what they go for it. They aren't much for compliments, and they don't talk much. I honestly didn't know they can talk.
  • edited March 2010
    Let's seeeee...
    I'm a furry. I pride myself on my intelligence and hate to be wrong. I'm incredibly quick to anger, frequently become frustrated at the slightest of things, I utterly despise where I live (because of game delays), I strongly believe that indie things are better than mainstream things. In FPSes, I tend to choose one of three strategies; Jumping around like a crazed jackrabbit and unloading frequent shots into the enemy, Slugging hits, giving off a high damage output, and picking enemies off from a distance. I tend to speak sarcastically and passive-aggressively.

Psychoanalyze me, I dare y'.
  • edited March 2010
    im youngish love sweets I like fantasy and sci-fi have been told i act high a lot and I dont do drugs though or drink alchaol I love watching wrestling I often am more intrested in fantasy then realaty I have shed loads of charisma XD and usely my fav charecters are pychos I also spend to much and usely get crushes on guys who arnt right for me
  • edited March 2010
    Let's seeeee...
    I'm a furry. I pride myself on my intelligence and hate to be wrong. I'm incredibly quick to anger, frequently become frustrated at the slightest of things, I utterly despise where I live (because of game delays), I strongly believe that indie things are better than mainstream things. In FPSes, I tend to choose one of three strategies; Jumping around like a crazed jackrabbit and unloading frequent shots into the enemy, Slugging hits, giving off a high damage output, and picking enemies off from a distance. I tend to speak sarcastically and passive-aggressively.

Psychoanalyze me, I dare y'.

Interesting.

Character: Makarov
    Game(s): Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    200px-Vladimir_Makarov.png
    Makarov kill people in a lot of different ways. He is also a sarcastic jerk. Makarov also hates to be wrong, and seems easily angered, even though he doesn't show it.
  • edited March 2010
    im youngish love sweets I like fantasy and sci-fi have been told i act high a lot and I dont do drugs though or drink alchaol I love watching wrestling I often am more intrested in fantasy then realaty I have shed loads of charisma XD and usely my fav charecters are pychos I also spend to much and usely get crushes on guys who arnt right for me

Well well well. Mass Effect shows it's face! Love that game.

Character: Jack/Subject Zero
    Game(s): Mass Effect 2
    Mass-Effect-2-Subject-Zero-Trailer_6.jpg
    In a Sci-Fi game, and pretty much insane; Jack has a lot of charisma, but the type that scares the ever loving crap outta ya. And not much people are going to be right for her, but some are.
  • edited March 2010
    i liek mudkips

who i am
  • edited March 2010
    PariahKing wrote: »
    i liek mudkips

who i am

Give me some actual info and I will tell you.
  • edited March 2010
    Well well well. Mass Effect shows it's face! Love that game.

Character: Jack/Subject Zero
    Game(s): Mass Effect 2
    Mass-Effect-2-Subject-Zero-Trailer_6.jpg
    In a Sci-Fi game, and pretty much insane; Jack has a lot of charisma, but the type that scares the ever loving crap outta ya. And not much people are going to be right for her, but some are.

Im a girl? :eek: hehe but other then that it does sound like me XP
  • edited March 2010
    Oh, this sounds like a blast. Let's see...

16. Artistic. Likes to eat things. And people. Usually nice, but due to her inability to get angry easily, when she does, she's ready to tear people down. Optimistic most of the time.

Oh yeah, and I'm obsessed with videogames.
  • edited March 2010
    Im a girl?

LOL seem to get that a lot around here, but in all fairness I thought you were a girl until you posted some art with you next to it... I think its the name it seems sort of femaleish and when you said
    "I also spend to much and usely get crushes on guys who arnt right for me"
    I think people assume you are female and not a guy....
  • edited March 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    LOL seem to get that a lot around here, but in all fairness I thought you were a girl until you posted some art with you next to it... I think its the name it seems sort of femaleish and when you said
    I think people assume you are female and not a guy....

fair point XD Il start acting maor manly

Full_Throttle_kuvakaappaus.png
  • edited March 2010
    fair point XD Il start acting maor manly

LOCAL SPORTS!!!

Nah just be you man...
  • edited March 2010
    I like this

Male, 22. Medium length brown hair, kinda scruffy. I enjoy a tipple, making smartalec comments. People usually compare me to Bernard Black when they first meet me, but I don't really see it. I'm smart, but no genius and i'm "outspoken" (codeword for opinionated dickhead)

I don't feel I connect well with a lot of current culture and feel I was born a few decades too late. I also smell great
  • edited March 2010
    Im a girl? :eek: hehe but other then that it does sound like me XP

I didn't know your Gender, but even if I knew you were a dude you would probably still got Jack based on what you said.
  • edited March 2010
    Oh, this sounds like a blast. Let's see...

16. Artistic. Likes to eat things. And people. Usually nice, but due to her inability to get angry easily, when she does, she's ready to tear people down. Optimistic most of the time.

Oh yeah, and I'm obsessed with videogames.

Cute and Pink.

Character: Kirby
    Game(s): Kirby Games
    178481-kirby_large.jpg
    The nice little puffball pretty much eats everything. Also don't piss him off. Just don't. He may look cute and sweet, and he may not be easily angered, but he will kill your face if you anger him. He also has shown signs of optimism.
  • edited March 2010
    JedExodus wrote: »
    I like this

Male, 22. Medium length brown hair, kinda scruffy. I enjoy a tipple, making smartalec comments. People usually compare me to Bernard Black when they first meet me, but I don't really see it. I'm smart, but no genius and i'm "outspoken" (codeword for opinionated dickhead)

I don't feel I connect well with a lot of current culture and feel I was born a few decades too late. I also smell great

It seems we have another Drake, but the Gods think otherwise or something. Guess we can't have 2 of the same guys.

Character: Baird
    Game(s): Gears of War 1 and 2
    gears-of-war-2-20080930020531882-000.jpg
    Pretty much the smart, smartass, dickhead of the game, hes also got a bit of stubble. ('Prolly can't see it in the picture.) And he has to be somewhere between 20-37
  • edited March 2010
    Character: Baird
    Game(s): Gears of War 1 and 2

Dammit, now I have to play Gears of War. You see the things you make me do... :mad:

don't worry, I still love you deep down
  • edited March 2010
    JedExodus wrote: »
    don't worry, I still love you deep down

I love you to.

Wait what!?!?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.