[Ipad] Sam and Max Season Pass?

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
Will there be the option to buy the complete season on Ipad for a reduced price (compared to the 10$ for one episode)?

Right now it looks like 35$ Pre-Order on PC vs. 50$ (5x10$) on Ipad.

Please take into consideration that crazy weird fanboys like me also have to buy it *again* (once I can get my european hands on an Ipad, so, like, next month I hope).
joeldee wrote: »
Hello

This is something we're investigating.

- Joel, Telltale

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Well, the way apple works, I can't see it happening. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the finale will be $15.
  • edited April 2010
    I can only see that happening after all the episodes have been released.
  • edited April 2010
    I've yet to see one purchase bring up more than one icon, and putting them all in one app wouldn't feel right at all.
  • edited April 2010
    Not to mention the size. It is better to have 5 220MB apps spread out over 5 or 6 months than a 1.1 GB app all at once. It would be too unnerving while you are waiting for Sam & Max to download and install and you would drop your iPad and break it. Best case scenario.
  • edited April 2010
    Assuming Telltale continues to develop for the iPad (fingers crossed!) I hope they can find some way to bring the season pricing more in line with other platforms.
  • edited April 2010
    Don't forget that there are season passes in the Itunes Video store, so why not in the Video *Game* Store? Eh? Eh?
  • edited April 2010
    Actually, there aren't. You can't buy a whole season of a TV show until all episodes are out on the iTunes store, and you can only "Subscribe" to podcasts. No season passes in the iTunes store as of yet.
  • joeldeejoeldee Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Hello

This is something we're investigating.

- Joel, Telltale
  • edited April 2010
    I think it maybe could be solved with the in-app purchase function (so you would virtually buy the episodes inside the season launcher, but at no cost) or with coupons code maybe…
  • edited April 2010
    Actually, there aren't. You can't buy a whole season of a TV show until all episodes are out on the iTunes store, and you can only "Subscribe" to podcasts. No season passes in the iTunes store as of yet.

wrongo, there is season passes
    I bought the season pass for season 21 of the simpsons and everytime a new episode comes out i can download it once apple puts it on the store (usually the day after)
  • edited April 2010
    NeatNit wrote: »
    Well, the way apple works, I can't see it happening. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the finale will be $15.
    Apple doesn't decide the pricing.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.