Awesome Future Vision Trailer

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/16/sam-and-maxs-future-vision-would-make-a-great-present/

I count:
Majus
Suro
Yare
Other people!?!?

Anyway, is much awesome.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I KNEW IT! Max Crossbones tee IS a suitable outfit for bank robbing-related events!
  • edited April 2010
    lol, so that's why they had that engagement ring around. Yare demanding a sandwich made me laugh.

Also: Dan Connors?
  • edited April 2010
    LOL funny stuff guys
  • edited April 2010
    http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/16/sam-and-maxs-future-vision-would-make-a-great-present/

I count:
    Majus
    Suro
    Nikasaur
    Yare
    Other people!?!?

Anyway, is much awesome.

Dan Connors
    Lindsay Speth
    Will Armstrong
    Two guys from "Acquisitions" that are hard to recognize for some reason.
    And the wonderful Jared Emerson-Johnson calling us all stupid :)

(32 easy payments of $79.99!) :D
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Haha... how many other companies can get their CEO in a video burning money? :D

That was indeed funny.
  • edited April 2010
    Funny stuff.
  • edited April 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    Lindsay Speth

A female member of the team who isnt nikki? pshaw
  • edited April 2010
    Two guys from "Acquisitions" that are hard to recognize for some reason.

Germans I bet
  • edited April 2010
    Wait? 2 or more woman working at a Games company?

Where has the World come to?
    Germans I bet
    AAaaah... good thing they got censored then ;P.
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    I seem to have stumbled across another... hmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbI0O1BMhOI

Watch it in 720P to get the full effect of... discovering these videos on an unmarked VHS in a drawer in a basement.
  • edited April 2010
    whoa you guys did almost exactly what I wanted to see in this thread here..
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I think the obvious thing that everyone wants is poorly acted infomercials where the TTG staff act overly frustrated playing other peoples games and then instantly happy playing the new S&M:TDP there could even be some snuggies style raising of the roof... if it feels right guys no showboating.

I think the only way it could get better is if you guys flew over Silverwolfpet and his brother to play infomercial hosts talking about your products.... but after all that it would probably cost more money than they spent making slap chop commercials
  • edited April 2010
    Mack Facepunch, teehee.
  • edited April 2010
    Katsuro wrote: »
    Germans I bet

This is why we need stricter immigration! :mad:

Also, Mack Facepunch didn't punch anyone's face! I feel so cheated! I want my mon-*POW!*

Fowged dadt. Pwoblum solbed! Ooooooh ...
    edited April 2010
    whoa you guys did almost exactly what I wanted to see in this thread here..

I was a little bit scared you were linking to the "Boobs: an artistic discussion" thread... :p
  • edited April 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    I was a little bit scared you were linking to the "Boobs: an artistic discussion" thread... :p

I wouldn't mind if they went for a more avant-garde or cubist design ethic in their visual designs. It could be quite stimulating!
    edited April 2010
    I wouldn't mind if they went for a more avant-garde or cubist design ethic in their visual designs.

You know, I never actually looked closely at "Guernica" before...

Attachment not found.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Best.
  • edited April 2010
    The number is real, btw.
  • edited April 2010
    http://www.telltalegames.com/516vision

what does the news paper say...... purcell attacker by the
    ? that cant be right.
  • edited April 2010
    It looks like more like Purcell ATTACKS by the _______________
  • edited April 2010
    Shauntron wrote: »
    I seem to have stumbled across another... hmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbI0O1BMhOI

Watch it in 720P to get the full effect of... discovering these videos on an unmarked VHS in a drawer in a basement.

How many of those you have done anyway?

They are awesome by the way. There's more commercials for other toys?
  • edited April 2010
    Sooooo ... will Bob's Toys!s eventually do anything or not ... ?

Would that phone number be for a place on Long Island? Anybody in the New York area want to call it and see what happens? :D
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    How many of those you have done anyway?

They are awesome by the way. There's more commercials for other toys?

Thanks! Suro and I worked hard on them. There's one more for the future vision meant to pop up somewhere exclusive, ala the one for Joystiq, which has my personal favorite testimonial. I'll repost that here as soon as I see it up.

Sooooo ... will Bob's Toys!s eventually do anything or not ... ?

It's coming soon :)
  • edited April 2010
    More! More! More!

And it seems like the same "Purcell attacked by Two headed monkey" of the main TDP site.
    edited April 2010
    Would that phone number be for a place on Long Island? Anybody in the New York area want to call it and see what happens? :D

Hahaha... omg call the number.
  • edited April 2010
    Hahaha... omg call the number.
    Guys, I already said the number is real. There's an answering machine message for people that call it.
  • edited April 2010
    Guys, I already said the number is real. There's an answering machine message for people that call it.

Any chance you could tell us what it says? Don't fancy the charges from jolly ol' England.
    edited April 2010
    Pinchpenny wrote: »
    Any chance you could tell us what it says? Don't fancy the charges from jolly ol' England.

I fancy them. :D

Thanks for calling the Toys of Power hotline. Unfortunately due to demand for our psychic toys, everything is currently out of stock. Please visit us at 516vision.com. Your call is very important to us, please leave a message after the tone.
  • edited April 2010
    Pinchpenny wrote: »

Either from somewhat destroyed Chile.

Edit: Thanks puzzlebox
  • edited April 2010
    I fancy them. :D

Thanks for calling the Toys of Power hotline. Unfortunately due to demand for our psychic toys, everything is currently out of stock. Please visit us at 516vision.com. Your call is very important to us, please leave a message after the tone.

Who recorded the message? Can you tell?

EDIT: by the way, is it me or is Jared saying "America is the number one reason for divorce"??
  • edited April 2010
    Avistew wrote: »

EDIT: by the way, is it me or is Jared saying "America is the number one reason for divorce"??

Isn't it? o.o

And I thought it's "America's number one reason" .... *double checks*

Edit: It is!
    Also the voice was our partner in crime: teh nikkasaur
  • edited April 2010
    http://www.telltalegames.com/516vision

what does the news paper say...... purcell attacker by the
    ? that cant be right.
    It's a headline the newspaper stands used in an earlier Sam and Max season: "Purcell attacked by Two-Headed Monkey."
  • nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010

Inconsequential.
  • edited April 2010
    Katsuro wrote: »
    Isn't it? o.o

And I thought it's "America's number one reason" .... *double checks*

I guess that's what happens when it's not your first language :p But you'd know about that I guess >.>

The worst is Will (sorry, Will) whenever he speaks in something (video, audio, etc), I need to pause and let my brain catch up. He speaks so fast! If we were face to face he would speak, then on my forehead you'd see "Processing..." for a minute, and only then would I be able to answer.

(By the way, sorry for being thick, but the number one reason for divorce, is it owning the future-vision, or not owning it? Because I could see both.)
    edited April 2010
    nikasaur wrote: »
    Inconsequential.

I was going to say, "probably nikasaur". Now I'm saying, "definitely nikasaur".
  • edited April 2010
    By the way, sorry for being thick, but the number one reason for divorce, is it owning the future-vision, or not owning it? Because I could see both.

That is entirely up to what kind of relationship you have with your partner I'm afraid :/
  • edited April 2010
    The only Telltaler I understand mostly at the first try is Nikki. Everyone else I have to put more attention than usual.
  • edited April 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    The only Telltaler I understand mostly at the first try is Nikki. Everyone else I have to put more attention than usual.

Well, in this specific video I understood everyone from the first time around, except I misinterpreted "America's number one reason for divorce" as meaning "America IS number one reason for divorce" because the sentence didn't have an end.
  • edited April 2010
    Well, in this specific video I understood everyone from the first time around, except I misinterpreted "America's number one reason for divorce" as meaning "America IS number one reason for divorce" because the sentence didn't have an end.

In this video they are putting a lot of enphasis in talk the best they can. But, in the live video streaming, I always understand Nikki, maybe Carl, and someone else I don't remember now, but, everyone else is like the Charlie Brown's Teacher to me. I guess after a week hearing them I'll keep up (It's like the amount of time I needed for understand TV Shows in English), because I think my ears are better than my eyes, at least in human standarts.
  • edited April 2010
    I want a pair of Nutrition Specs :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.