Bosco.

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Puts fingers in ears "lalalalalalalalala, I cant hear you!!!"
  • edited May 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    We're at that horrible time where we are all knee deep in the mid-late season here at the office, but you guys haven't even played the second episode yet! I want to talk about some of the awesome stuff in episode 3 so bad...

So, SHUT UP! please
  • edited May 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    So, SHUT UP! please

Now, now, Ginny, no need to be mean.
    Jake, tell you what, it seems to be very hard on you, so if you want, just hit me with a PM and let it out of your chest, okay? :p
  • edited May 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Now, now, Ginny, no need to be mean.

The word "please" was added just leverage a bit the mean level of the comment.

So far, I don't think is working.

Anyway, I don't want to know anything except the release date if possible. And some arts too (Am I asking too much?)
  • edited May 2010
    lombre wrote: »
    According to this interview with Bosco's voice actor, Bosco isn't needed for Season 3.

Read that interview right now, bummer that Bosco might not be returning for Season 3, he's one of my favorite characters in the franchise, give Sybil & Abe an extended honeymoon but don't kick Bosco out! :o

But anyway... Am I the only one to find that interview insulting, disturbing and overall creepy or was Joey just joking around with them? :confused:
  • edited May 2010
    SlasherMan wrote: »
    Read that interview right now, bummer that Bosco might not be returning for Season 3, he's one of my favorite characters in the franchise, give Sybil & Abe an extended honeymoon but don't kick Bosco out! :o

But anyway... Am I the only one to find that interview insulting, disturbing and overall creepy or was Joey just joking around with them? :confused:

Haha, yeah the interview does go a little strange (especially in the second half) but I'm open to say that that was Joey just having a laugh.
  • edited May 2010
    Puddin' Head Lincoln was a high of the game for me :D but I miss Bosco... But, more than that, I can't stand the COPS anymore. For me, Bluster Blaster and the things he did and made the others did was the main thing I liked about the COPS. And Carol is no substitute for Bluster!
    I love bluster blaster! He's so funny and I think there bring bosco back cause they just asked for people to send in a new conspiracy theory for him so that may play in somewhere... I don't really miss bosco I miss going in his store
  • edited May 2010
    Girl Stinky just rubs me the wrong way.

I agree. I just don't like her. I get her hnumor and all she's just kinda annoying Oh well I could just be weird but I just really don't care much for her. I'm impartial to grandpa stinky
  • edited May 2010
    I think it's very unlikely that Bosco will be in season 3,

Obviously, he'll be the star of season 4, "Where in the Universe is Bosco the Unstable?" Bosco has gone mad, spreading paranoia and instability across the galaxy. It's up to the Freelance Police to bring back confidence in government and normalcy! They're still ... ironing out the details, but it'll be great, I'm sure!
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    We're at that horrible time where we are all knee deep in the mid-late season here at the office, but you guys haven't even played the second episode yet! I want to talk about some of the awesome stuff in episode 3 so bad...

Jake is a cruel tease... :(

Good to know that sometimes you can be as eager as we are for the episodes to come out though. I love that you get excited about the stuff you produce. :)
  • edited May 2010
    I like Bosco more than some of the chars that did make the crossover (say, Harry... his own mother).
  • edited May 2010

Don't worry, I'm extremely convinced you guys will be outdoing yourselves all season long. Awesome so far, and only 1 episode in! Great job, keep it up! :)

*pats you on the back* :D *offers you some bangers n' mash* Feel better?
  • edited May 2010
    Girl Stinky just rubs me the wrong way.

Girl Stinky rubs me the RIGHT way! :D

Well, at least in my fantasies she does... Too much information? :o

:cool:
  • edited May 2010
    Yes.
  • edited May 2010
    No.
  • edited May 2010
    Wait, what?

I think, Telltale, that you chose the wrong path for our favorite paranoid inventor.
    Leaving him in Vegas was plain... Not funny.

Now if he was hiding in some really hidden smelly country from the Hair Spray Mafia, then that is a fitting way to make Bosco dissapear.
  • edited May 2010
    Oh yeah, forgot to not be too over the top... :o Don't take that last post literally folks.
  • edited May 2010
    It seemed like a good idea to not open the new season with literally the same supporting cast as Culture Shock, for a third year running.

...Come on; sing the Soda Poppers song.
  • edited May 2010
    Damn. Bosco is my 3rd favourite character!
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks for all the votes so far folks, appreciate it. :)
  • edited May 2010
    I think my personal preference for the optimal amount of Bosco in this season would be a single telephone call in one of the later episodes. Audio-only (so he doesn't need an animated model), just one conversation (so Joey only needs to come in for one day), last or second-to-last episode (so we can all be surprised when we thought he wasn't going to make an appearance at all).

Just enough Bosco to make all his fans smile, but not enough to annoy anyone who's afraid of him getting over-used.
  • edited May 2010
    Jota wrote: »
    Audio-only (so he doesn't need an animated model), just one conversation (so Joey only needs to come in for one day)
    You know, if there ever was a better occasion for Bosco's voice actor to literally phone it in I don't know when that was... :p

(Hey, even JJ Abrams did the same with Greg Grunberg in Star Trek... ;))
  • edited May 2010
    i played season 1 & 2 againg just for Bosco. I love him! especially in all those goofy disguises
  • edited May 2010
    I could see him just popping in now and then [per season I mean, and ok maybe not EVERY season] kinda like Murray has done in the last 3 MI games, that would definately be enough to keep me happy. :)

Not that I'm unhappy, heh, it's just well no need to repeat myself...

Also I'm surprised at how lop-sided the poll is becoming. Good to know I'm not the only one.
    i played season 1 & 2 againg just for Bosco. I love him! especially in all those goofy disguises

I don't think I could ever get tired of Bosco's disguises, it could just go on forever and ever... But that's just me. :D
  • edited May 2010
    Maybe in a diff setting. Very tired of seeing the same side of Bosco.
  • edited May 2010
    Maybe TellTale send Bosco to Las Vegas because they plan to include him in the next CSI game.
  • edited May 2010
    Andorxor wrote: »
    Maybe TellTale send Bosco to Las Vegas because they plan to include him in the next CSI game.

lol. :)

I guess my overall point with this thread [besides the poll, that serves it's own purpose] was this: I just don't want Bosco to disappear forever... If I just had some way of knowing he'd be back at some point eventually I would feel better, and wouldn't really 'miss' him as much... Make sense?
  • edited May 2010
    Catfish33 wrote: »
    I guess my overall point with this thread [besides the poll, that serves it's own purpose] was this: I just don't want Bosco to disappear forever... If I just had some way of knowing he'd be back at some point eventually I would feel better, and wouldn't really 'miss' him as much... Make sense?

Yeah, makes sense, and I don't really think Telltale would abandon the character for more than a season since I don't see anyone filling the dialogue/comedy void that he did (closest is Grandpa Stinky, I suppose).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.