1001 Seasons of Sam&Max

124»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    2408 001 error
    In this game Sam and Max must createa a dream team to save the world.
    Dream team: Chuck Norris,MacGyver,Nelson Tethers,Sam Fisher,Microsoft, Naked Catwoman,DR Phil,RayWilliamJohnson,The Moon Man,Inspector Jacques Closeau,John Cleese,The Milkman,Stephen King,The A team,B Team,C Team,F Team, Barack Obama, Rick Ashley, Dawg,Homer Simpson,Your mom, Dart Vader(your father),Harry Potter,James Bond,Dramatic Chipmunk, Leroy Gibbs,Horatio Caine,Alan Wake,Santa Clause,Superman,Neo,The Shark form Jaws,Iron Man, Ronald MacDonal,Master Chief,Angry Joe, A bunch of kitchen working non good asian drivers and Leroy Jenkins

2409 Dream Team vs Activision

And please tell me what you think about the dream team. I spent some time on it
  • edited August 2010
    Season 24, Episode 9, Finale - 'Dream Team V. Activision'

As Sam and Max descend into the firey abyss of the English Channel and discover a secret warehouse where Activision controls all the world's important things - social security, world hunger, whether the Broncos win the Super Bowl. The Dream Team takes care of the majority of the staff, but the larger portion of them die in the battle. Iron Man and Santa Claus are the only survivors, and lead Sam and Max into a mysterious room made of rainbows. Two rainbows, in fact. In awe of this double rainbow, Sam and Max collapse and are sent to a mental institution for lacking minds after they've been blown. The van drops them off and drives away as we see a sign that says 'Sam and Max will return in The End'

Season 25 - The End
    It's over for Sam and Max! Declared insane, they must fight their way through a mental institution, the saharan desert, Ancient Mesopatamia, and even themselves as a suspicious-looking man in a blue box that dissappears from time to time follows them around!

The End of the Road
  • edited August 2010
    Season 24, Episode 9, Finale - 'Dream Team V. Activision'

As Sam and Max descend into the firey abyss of the English Channel and discover a secret warehouse where Activision controls all the world's important things - social security, world hunger, whether the Broncos win the Super Bowl. The Dream Team takes care of the majority of the staff, but the larger portion of them die in the battle. Iron Man and Santa Claus are the only survivors, and lead Sam and Max into a mysterious room made of rainbows. Two rainbows, in fact. In awe of this double rainbow, Sam and Max collapse and are sent to a mental institution for lacking minds after they've been blown. The van drops them off and drives away as we see a sign that says 'Sam and Max will return in The End'

Season 25 - The End
    It's over for Sam and Max! Declared insane, they must fight their way through a mental institution, the saharan desert, Ancient Mesopatamia, and even themselves as a suspicious-looking man in a blue box that dissappears from time to time follows them around!

The End of the Road
    Uhm... Chuck Norris cant die. Science has proved it
  • edited August 2010
    season 26_ a season of flashbacks of stuff that never happened
  • edited January 2011
    2501 - The End Of The Road

The road ends.

2502 - The End Of The Toad
  • edited January 2011
    random toad crap happens

2503-the reason for this episode
  • edited April 2011
    in which they explain the reason they made the episode.

2504:They stole Max's ass
  • edited April 2011
    Terrorists kidnap President Max's ass in order to ransom large amounts of money from the United States. Sam is understandably less than enthusiastic to scour the city for clues leading him to Max's ass.

2505: Mountain Dew-Gooders
  • edited April 2011
    Season finale a game designer name hal culture has designed a game, called mountain of dew gooders, to hypnotize young teens to become his army, so he could take over the world, called the right to game. Its up to sam and max to stop this psycho game designer before he starts shipping the game over the world... While skunkape has other plans to take over the world. Its up to sam and max to find hal's real identity (brady culture) and save the world

Episode 2601
    Night of the cult of "day"
  • edited April 2011
    it's night but it's like day?

2602:skunka'pe,the bombs salesman
  • edited September 2011
    Sam and Max run out of Rupees and Skunkape tells them to come back when they're a little, mmmmm, Richer.

2603: Are we done now?
  • edited September 2011
    Nothing happens... at all.

2604: Something
  • edited September 2011
    Our heroes wander around the city in search of something to do.

Season Finale, 2605: This is getting Old
  • edited September 2011
    Sam and Max die of old age.

2701: Uglybo
  • edited September 2011
    OK seeing as this thread has gotten stupider by the minute I'll try to make a season that is less stupid and to everyone saying A GIANT POTATO ATTACKS. Come on a giant space ape is a real life thing a talking bunny and dog who kill things and do cases that's true but a giant potato buddy you have crossed the line.

Season 25. Past Actions

Episode 1. The Past Master.

It's a quiet day in the office which is pretty weird since its never a quiet day with Sam and Max, Max. Sam does something seem weird to you its never this quiet. Sam: you're just thinking too hard kuncklehead. But for once Max was right there was something weird going on (underground in a hidden hideout) The Past Master ponders his evil plans.

past master:That freakshow of a bunny and that stupid suit wearing dog shall fall this time as their past shall come back to haunt them. I have gathered their biggest enemies and my plans shall not fail I shall send them back to the past to change time and the world will be mine. Sam looks outside. HOLY CATFISH JUMPING ON HUGH BLISS'S HEAD ITS HUGH BLISS! Hugh:Hi I'm Hugh Bliss. Max. STOP SAYING THAT!

Past Master. hahaha every foe from their past is helping me!

later at the end of the episode. Sam walks over to Brady Culture and grabs his funny hair

Max. Damn now I need to collect all my stuff again! I'll start with your hair! B
    Brady. You can take it white bunny soon me and my fellow villians will rule the world!
    Max. Look at that cool watch on his wrist Sam! Sam picks up the watch and puts it on and picks up another one

Past Master: Its too late dog and bunny I rule the world now!!! Max. Sam what's happening!? (disappears)
    Sam. little buddy? (Bosco walks up to Sam but wearing some weird clothes)
    Bosco. you are not in the correct uniform dog.
    Sam. uniform?
    Bosco. You know our master The Time Master
    Sam. The..t..t..Time Master??? (looks up at the billboard that would be up above Sybil's is changed to say the time master is your ruler, he is the ruler of the world.
    Sam. what happened???
    Bosco. The Time Master brainwashed everyone in the universe to serve him and we could not be happier.
    Sybil. Join us Sam join the time masters army
    Sam. Never! Bosco places a set of handcuffs on Sam and hes placed in the time masters new York prison with the only person in there is Sam. and he sees a sign that sees new time city and the episode ends .

episode 2. Time heals all wounds except brainwashing
  • edited September 2011
    What about the plot for Uglybo? Also we're on season 27, not 25. And talking apes, dogs and, bunnies do NOT exist.
  • edited September 2011
    dute its the season i made up and i want it to make some sence i dnt want to go like they move to england and theres a giant potoato attacking
  • edited September 2011
    Too bad, it's not your thread. You can't just go back two seasons and ruin it for everyone else.

• edited September 2011
    dute i dnt even know wat season we were up too i just gressed
  • edited September 2011
    dute i dnt even know wat season we were up too i just gressed

Read the damn thread!!!!

• edited September 2011
    Read the damn thread!!!!

well sorry that i didnt see it and B. sorry for giving my idea for a season :mad: :(
  • edited September 2011
    well sorry that i didnt see it and B. sorry for giving my idea for a season :mad: :(

How hard is it to go to the last page and see what the newest post is? Also, you can give your idea for a season just make sure it follows what's going on in the thread.

• edited September 2011
    how about i make u a deal then ill do the uglybo season but then u treat my season without u know making it pure stupid and trying to make it epic
  • edited September 2011
    how about i make u a deal then ill do the uglybo season but then u treat my season without u know making it pure stupid and trying to make it epic

OK?
  • edited September 2011
    season 27 uglybo

episode 1. legends of comedy

it has been a year since sam and maxs last case they have been bored lately seeing as sybil and bosco has banned both of them from there stores for a month momma bosco has been trying to test a new invention on max but knowing mamma bosco i dont think thats a good idea then the phone rings with a mysterious commisioner saying they have a case with a strange person called the fan and sam and max rushed off to the case but the second the stepped into the door they were captured by this fan and he goes by his real name uglybo and as sam and max heard the name the burst out laughing
  • edited September 2011
    season 27 uglybo

Gotta love after all that, you still screwed up the season number.

2702: Death from Below. After being fired from bankruptcy, Harry Moleman realises his best moments in life were when he worked for the commisioner(yep after 2701 seasons, he still remembers working for him) and thus teams up with sam and max to fight their latest case, against sammeth and maximus, BACK FROM THE DEAD!
  • edited September 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Gotta love after all that, you still screwed up the season number.

2702: Death from Below. After being fired from bankruptcy, Harry Moleman realises his best moments in life were when he worked for the commisioner(yep after 2701 seasons, he still remembers working for him) and thus teams up with sam and max to fight their latest case, against sammeth and maximus, BACK FROM THE DEAD!

max. wow can i take ur pic i can use it to ur sprine in my inventory

maximus. where do u keep ur stuff anyway

max. THATS NONE OF UR DAMN BUSSINESS
Sign in to comment in this discussion.