This has Probably been asked but..

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Well, that explains why they had the ring on hand for the Yare proposing to Nikasaur pictures. That was fortunate.

Is it just me, or is Jared EJ the narrator?
  • edited May 2010
    It's you. Andrew Chaikin is doing the narrator.
  • edited May 2010
    Ah. He came off sounding quite a bit like Bob Bell, so that's why I guessed it was Jared.

Wait, are you talking about the narrator for The Devil's Playhouse, or the narrator for the 516vision trailers? I'm talking about the latter.
  • edited May 2010
    Oh, I meant the one for The Devil's Playhouse. Doh.
  • edited May 2010
    Well, that explains why they had the ring on hand for the Yare proposing to Nikasaur pictures. That was fortunate.

Is it just me, or is Jared EJ the narrator?

Wait, you hadn't seen the videos until now? They're awesome! Especially the Yare one.
    Shauntron posted the list of who's who in some thread (most likely the first one made about the videos) if you're interested. And yes, that's definitely Jared.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Shauntron posted the list of who's who in some thread (most likely the first one made about the videos) if you're interested.

It's here.
  • edited May 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    It's here.

I should have expected Shauntron's girlfriend to be able to find the link right away :p
    edited May 2010
    I should have expected Shauntron's girlfriend anyone who remembers the post and knows how to use the "Search forums" feature to be able to find the link right away :p

fix'd :p
  • edited May 2010
    fix'd :p

Nice try, but I know you have direct links to his posts, just like I do with Yare's.
  • edited May 2010
    Nice try, but I know you have direct links to his posts, just like I do with Yare's.
    Wait, what?
  • edited May 2010
    Well, its the 16th
  • edited May 2010
    Wait, what?

Awww, you keep direct links to my posts. How sweet of you!
  • edited May 2010
    I don't know what you're talking about. Search>Advanced Search>Posts By User gives direct links pretty easily.
  • edited May 2010
    Okay, time for the "Avistew fails at humour" tag!
    I have no clue of any other way you could get direct links to people's posts, anyways.
  • edited May 2010
    I don't either. That's why I was confused. WHAT WAS THE JOKE I DON'T EVEN KNOW.
  • edited May 2010
    I don't either. That's why I was confused. WHAT WAS THE JOKE I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

The joke was that I pretended I thought she kept track of all of Shaun's posts and hinted that I did the same with Yare, even though it's not the most likely explanation by far.

I'm starting to believe I'm only good at sex-related humour.
    edited May 2010
    WHAT WAS THE JOKE I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

It's over there twitching on the ground in its death throes... let's go poke it with a stick.
  • edited May 2010
    It's over there twitching on the ground in its death throes... let's go poke it with a stick.
    We'll never have gender equality while females aren't poking dying/dead things with sticks. You do it.
  • edited May 2010
    We'll never have gender equality while females aren't poking dying/dead things with sticks. You do it.

A lot of females prefer it when they're the one being poked.
    Preferably while not dying.

But hey, I'll do it for you.
    *poke*
  • edited May 2010
    I have no clue of any other way you could get direct links to people's posts, anyways.
    Just click that little blue name above someone's avatar ;).

Oh, *poke*.
  • edited May 2010
    A lot of females prefer it when they're the one being poked.
    Preferably while not dying.

But hey, I'll do it for you.
    *poke*

Poking at women either alive, or dead, each way is just another path of this bizzare and annoying universe.

But I have no problem with poking live things; women mostly. Dead things remind of zombies, so I stay 60 feet away.
    *poke*
  • edited May 2010
    Screw superpowers!. All i want is the secret behind AGENT SUPERBALL, is he the guardian of space and time ? or he is just a super secret person from Men in Black ^^ Its odd even max's special powers doesnt work on him.
  • edited May 2010
    RMJ1984 wrote: »
    Screw superpowers!. All i want is the secret behind AGENT SUPERBALL, is he the guardian of space and time ? or he is just a super secret person from Men in Black ^^ Its odd even max's special powers doesnt work on him.

Mind Blow.
  • edited May 2010
    RMJ1984 wrote: »
    Its odd even max's special powers doesn't work on him.
    The Nutrispecs work on him during Act 2:
    SAM: Agent Superball is comprised of 20 percent mystery and 80 percent sheer awesome.
    MAX: Hmm, that's down 10 percent from last season.
  • edited May 2010
    Darn you and you're additional powers...

TTG... please. Release our suffering.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.