Mole girl voice actor

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
Don't you think that the mole girl sounds very similar to Stans sister in South park? Is it the same voice actor? Just a very curious observation.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Since she's had 4 different voice actors, there is a decent possibility that it is one of them.
  • edited May 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »
    Since she's had 4 different voice actors, there is a decent possibility that it is one of them.
    ah she's had 4? heh never knew that.
  • edited May 2010
    Her saliva voice annoyed me to no end. :'(
  • edited May 2010
    Huh. She kinda sounded like Pearl from Spongebob to me.
  • TorTor
    edited May 2010
    Whoever she is, she did a very convincing job.
  • edited May 2010
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    Huh. She kinda sounded like Pearl from Spongebob to me.

Gah! Pearl is such a b***h.

Her and Peggy Hill need to sail away on a boat, never to return.
  • edited May 2010
    Catfish33 wrote: »
    Gah! Pearl is such a b***h.

Her and Peggy Hill need to sail away on a boat, never to return.

Peggy hill rocks!
  • edited May 2010
    I can't stand her. :(

She never thinks about anyone but herself.

edit: also, this is the first time I've seen you post in the Sam & Max threads. :)
  • edited May 2010
    Catfish33 wrote: »
    I can't stand her. :(

She never thinks about anyone but herself.

edit: also, this is the first time I've seen you post in the Sam & Max threads. :)

she does care very deeply about her family its just she thinks shes right all the time

hehe I havnt got all the sam and max games so I dont post as often
  • edited May 2010
    she does care very deeply about her family its just she thinks shes right all the time

hehe I havnt got all the sam and max games so I dont post as often

Yeah I think it's that fact that she thinks she's right even when it's so completely obvious she's being a moron, I think that's one major thing that bugs me about her. Another thing is, she'd actually be somewhat attractive if she wore her hair down, but she wears it up, why does she do that? [asks myself]... Then again I probably just watch KoTH too much lol, I mean, I watch it like every day so... guess she just wore on me.

Hope you fix that, about the S&M games. :p
  • edited May 2010
    Steve2911 wrote: »
    Her saliva voice annoyed me to no end. :'(

Same. Turned the volume down low every time I heard her, because I did not like the sound of saliva in my ear. *shudders*
  • edited May 2010
    I'm pretty certain she played Harriet in Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude.
  • edited May 2010
    She's voiced by Rebecca Schweitzer, AKA Mona in A Vampyre Story.
  • edited May 2010
    Diduz wrote: »
    lol really? WOW I never would have thought it was the same voice actor.
  • edited May 2010
    Before I got to the credits, I kept wondering if it was Amy Provenzano. I kept hearing similar qualities to Sybil in the voice.
  • edited May 2010
    Before I got to the credits, I kept wondering if it was Amy Provenzano. I kept hearing similar qualities to Sybil in the voice.

That's exactly what I was thinking. But seriously though, MONA! I did not see that coming. Well I guess it makes sense since Harry Moleman's VA also did some work on "A Vampyre Story" so maybe the sound studios are the same or in the same basic area.
  • edited May 2010
    Diduz wrote: »

Mona has such a horrible voice ...
  • edited May 2010
    heh..seeing as though Vampyre Story came into the discussion, any idea when a Vampyre Story 2:A Bats tale will be released? I have tried googling for info, but nothing recent.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.