All 3 seasons for $29.95!?

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
Wow. I don't know anyone who would use this code I got in my e-mail, but it lets you get that 3 season pack for $30! Makes me wish I had a reason to buy it again.
Sad to see it'll go to waste. Can I give that code to someone else? Does Telltale allow that?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Yeah, I'd like to pass it along to a friend as well.

-HM
  • edited May 2010
    By the by, I had a bit of trouble with this code at first. In case anyone is wondering why there's won't work, you have to find the bundle, for 50 dollars, and add that to cart (or click order now at the bottom of the email) then add the code and click to add it.
    I tried adding all series seperately, and only the 2 I needed, and got error messages. But I'm man enough to admit my idiocy for the possible assistance of others.
  • edited May 2010
    so, how do you get these codes?
  • edited May 2010
    I don't know. I purchased Devil's Playhouse with Puzzle Agent pre-order. I already own the two previous seasons. I don't know how they decide to send them out. If I can give the code to someone who will use it I'd like to. It's only good until June 2nd.
  • edited May 2010
    Armand1880 wrote: »
    I don't know. I purchased Devil's Playhouse with Puzzle Agent pre-order. I already own the two previous seasons. I don't know how they decide to send them out. If I can give the code to someone who will use it I'd like to. It's only good until June 2nd.

I got this too, having ordered Season 2 direct from Telltale and downloaded the demo of Season 3. I don't think I will be using it either since I already have Seasons 1&2 and I still have some "spare" vouchers from playing the TOMI demo Treasure Hunt.
  • edited May 2010
    Well, damn. I just bought Season 3 with the Puzzle Agent discount a few days ago! If only I had known... :(

Well, I still want the other two seasons. If you can, send me the cupon. If I end up not using it I'll tell you soon enough.

Edit: Nevermind! I just got the same thing :)
  • edited May 2010
    Just got the coupon myself. Only season I've got is The Devil's Playhouse on Steam.
  • edited May 2010
    If I get the collection will I still be able to get the DVDs for Seasons 2 & 3? I already own Season 1 and have the DVD for it. This is a great deal, but I'd like to own the DVDs as well.
  • edited May 2010
    Where do you get this code, tell me.
  • TeaTea
    edited May 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Where do you get this code, tell me.

It's too late for you to get one now. The requirements for this one were simply buying a Sam and Max episode and be subscribed to the newsletter.

I really recommend subscribing to the dailies, there's always goodies like this.
  • edited May 2010
    I think someone in marketing needs a kick in the butt.

"We noticed you have purchased a Sam & Max game. Have you thought about completing your collection with all three full seasons?"

If marketing noticed that, they should've also noticed that I've already bought all three goddamn seasons in addition to all seasons from all the other franchises.

I mean, it's a nice deal and all, but maybe TT's targeted marketing could be a bit more targeted.
  • edited May 2010
    Well... I don't think I'm in a position to not use this! I only have Season 1, after all...
  • edited May 2010
    Well if one of you guys happens to have a spare promo code that won't be used by you… I'd take it off your hands. ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Hakobus wrote: »
    I think someone in marketing needs a kick in the butt.

"We noticed you have purchased a Sam & Max game. Have you thought about completing your collection with all three full seasons?"

If marketing noticed that, they should've also noticed that I've already bought all three goddamn seasons in addition to all seasons from all the other franchises.

I mean, it's a nice deal and all, but maybe TT's targeted marketing could be a bit more targeted.

Well I wasn't sad to get it at all, despite having all three seasons. I passed it on to a friend who I knew wanted to get into Sam and Max, but probably wouldn't have been able to spend a full fifty (despite it being a great deal). Seriously, Telltale, you guys are the best! And I thought Steam had frequent good deals! Now all I need is another sale to replace the Sam and Max animated series dvd that my dog ate....seriously. D :
  • edited May 2010
    I already own all three seasons too, but I don't mind getting send amazing deals :)
    Judy wrote: »
    [...]and I still have some "spare" vouchers from playing the TOMI demo Treasure Hunt.
    As far as I know, those coupons were only valid until December 31st 2009.
  • edited May 2010
    Well if one of you guys happens to have a spare promo code that won't be used by you… I'd take it off your hands. ;)

Wow, thanks for all the PMs. You sure are a great crowd around here. ;)

Just ordered the 3-pack.

Thanks
  • DPBDPB
    edited May 2010
    I got the email too, though I have both seasons 2 & 3 and a retail copy of season 1, so I don't need the coupon. If anyone wants it send me a PM.
  • edited May 2010
    DPB wrote: »
    I got the email too, though I have both seasons 2 & 3 and a retail copy of season 1, so I don't need the coupon. If anyone wants it send me a PM.

If too many people send you a PM, transfer some to Alexander, sounds like he got some extra codes :p.
  • DPBDPB
    edited May 2010
    The code's been snapped up already.
  • edited May 2010
    DPB wrote: »
    The code's been snapped up already.

And thank you for it, I have only heard good things about Sam & Max, so I am really looking forward to get started. :)
  • edited May 2010
    anyone want mine?
  • edited May 2010
    I've still got mine if someone wants it. PM me
  • edited May 2010
    If I get the collection will I still be able to get the DVDs for Seasons 2 & 3? I already own Season 1 and have the DVD for it. This is a great deal, but I'd like to own the DVDs as well.
    I want to know this too.
  • edited May 2010
    Didero wrote: »
    I already own all three seasons too, but I don't mind getting send amazing deals :)
    One man's amazing deal is another's unnecessary spam.
  • edited May 2010
    NeatNit wrote: »
    I want to know this too.

I did get it, but have been having trouble with the order number and getting the DVD, sent TTG an email for help, but haven't heard back yet...

Edit: I read in the support forums that no one is able to get the DVD thing working. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. I'll be happy as long as I get the DVDs.
  • edited May 2010

Can I have a code off someone? Would be greatly appreciated!

And for those concerned about discs - season 3 you can't buy it off the store without the option of the disc, and for season 2:

(Already bought the season, and now want to order your free disc? Click here http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-season2-disc!)
  • edited May 2010
    -Anyone have a spare code?
    TIA-

Got a code, thank you very much:)
  • edited May 2010
    edit: mine is gone.
  • edited May 2010
    Still wondering if anyone has one I can have too :)
  • edited May 2010
    faemir wrote: »
    Still wondering if anyone has one I can have too :)

sent you mine. Don't forget about me if you ever get a free episode coupon in the future and have no clue what to do with it.
  • edited May 2010
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    sent you mine. Don't forget about me if you ever get a free episode coupon in the future and have no clue what to do with it.

Will do :)

Oh man, I just noticed that I now have two serial keys for season 1 which I already owned, so can I give one to a friend?
  • edited May 2010
    faemir wrote: »
    Will do :)

Oh man, I just noticed that I now have two serial keys for season 1 which I already owned, so can I give one to a friend?

If you bought both keys this should be possible if you contact telltales Support.
  • edited May 2010
    I've also got a key if anyone's interested. Will send it to the first person to PM me.
  • edited May 2010
    Same here, giving away my key. PM me if you want it.

===========

Already given away.
  • edited May 2010
    First one to PM me gets it

Hope you enjoy it, Kalonos!
  • edited May 2010
    I have one and I can't use it but I DON'T WANNA SHARE.
  • edited May 2010
    EDIT: Snatched up like the last twinkie on the rack at Wal-mart.
  • edited May 2010
    I have one and I can't use it but I DON'T WANNA SHARE.

Meanie!
  • edited May 2010
    Anyone have an extra code?
    please i only have 1 episode and that is Season 1 ep 3 and i got it for free i played the demo for penal zone and it was really fun if anyone has a spare code could i please use it?
  • edited May 2010
    All three season's for $30? That's a good deal! If any of you just happen to have any spare codes lying about, withering away, doing nothing for the world, wondering what went wrong, i'd be able to set them up with a nice foster home...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.